Do you want to be famous or just rich ?

Do you want to be famous or just rich ?

Just rich. Hate it, when everybody recognize me.

Succesfull, not famous.

Just rich. But that's unlikely when you have a big personality like me.

I only want all my artistic cravings to be satisfied.
I want:
a good Starcraft reboot, a good Aliens game, a horror sci-fi franchise period.
A series of animated cartoons with movie-quality writing.
And that's it in terms of entertainment, I only ever actively browsed /co/ and /v/. Couldn't care that much about music, politics, outdoors, paranormal, relationships, etc.

Just rich so I can enjoy my money in peace.

try asking r9k

Rich is a blessing, famous is a curse

Same

Hopefully they aren't. Culturally illiterate people shouldn't be allowed to be wealthy.

Just rich. I would like to devote my life to anonymously doing nice things for others.

But user, every billionaire is an uncultural retard with no intelligence and imagination who either got lucky or sacrificed his brain on 1 narrow goal to make money and forgot there's more to life than just PvP-scoring with money.

I prefer my privacy. Wouldn't mind discussing my success on a talk show once or twice to help some anons out but that's it.

>every

Uhh no. Nice try manchild

boff

Industrially famous, but I've no wish for fame among the general public.

I want to be both desu. Seems like fun.

nigga id rather be rich than famous

This!
"Hey, do you know user 2 blocks down? He helped me to pay off my debt and now i can spend time with my kids because i don't have to work 3 jobs at the same time."
I'd probably only help men though

I juat want to be happy. If i could be happy as a fucking hobo, i wouldn't be busting my balls trying to get rich. If getting famous would bring me happiness, along with more money, then why the fuck not. Being famous means i can make tons of dosh with the most shitty bussiness ideas, just by stamping my name on a product and a bunch of marketing, so why the fuck not. Like putting out your own line of overpriced clothing and making XXX% clean profit.

Just rich, although at a certain point of net-worth you start being famous by yourself or by your feeble attempts to spend your fortune (charities, art collections, etc).

HA GAAAAAAYYYYY!