Buying VW Polo 1.4 Hatch for my first car. Fairly high mileage but good condition and recently serviced

Buying VW Polo 1.4 Hatch for my first car. Fairly high mileage but good condition and recently serviced

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ktcolke_SHY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

poopie car

It's a fwd econobox with no redeeming qualities

Whats so bad about it?

how much is it?

i have a 2013 1.6 sedan
it's p. good
rides better than an equivalent jap shitbox
repairs are just as expensive as you'd expect them to though
they can withstand vigorous beating aswell,which is something that i did not expect

It's a small slow FWD VAG shitbox with a low powered engine
How the fuck is anything about your car relevant to OP's car? Only the make and model are the same. Sasuga vag fags

i'm just saying what i've got to say about polos
pretty sure the one in the op is about 2009 or something so that shouldn't make too much of a difference

2 grand UK

Its a first car, just a runaround

It's a completely different generation.

well yes
a civic from 2004 is almost the same civic from 2010
except one is more modernized
they both have the same engine options and they're both cheap shitboxes
cars don't usually shift 180 degrees generation to generation

But the 4th gen Polo and the 5th gen Polo have different engine options and are different in most aspects, Civics are irrelevant here

lmao

eurocucks are forced to drive these fagmobiles because their shit country makes everything else too expensive, but for some reason yuropoors try to justify their country is better

but i've driven both
i'm either retarded or i've got a blurry memory but i remember the 4th gen being almost the same as mine,the interior in mine is much better though

how can you say no to a car that looks like this

i'd smoke ur ass in my 6n2 gti faggit

rip transmission tho

I am certain that this particular model has a shitty gearbox and you will never be able to put it in 5th gear or some shit like that

You did well not getting a 3cyl, they throw timing chains and lunge engines.

Perfectly fine cars, and will be nicer to drive and sit in than a Corsa. Will hold its value too, good choice.

Why do people insist on buying shit cars as their first ride? My first car was a used BMW M5.

by buying cheaper japanese cars that are more fun to drive

Insurance for a BMW M5 would be £20,000 for a first car

even if you're older than 19

define fun

>My first car was a used BMW M5

No it wasn't.

And if it was, it was thanks to the bank of mummy and daddy which is just sad, especially since you are gloating about it.

Thank fuck I don't live in Britain then.

It was a 1993 M5. It literally cost nothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=ktcolke_SHY

Get a twingo.

He's probably american, I heard they don't even have to insure their cars in case they hit someone

Small slow FWD VAG shitboxes are pretty great, though.