imgur.com/a/YYvoN
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>t.poorfag

>ability to sail to any country adjacent to the ocean
>boring
Nigga swerve

>not just hiring a boat.

This.
The costs to operate a luxury yacht are just not worth it.

I will add luxury watches. I realized not long ago that if I want to move freely in the city without my bodyguards, it's not a clever idea to wear a $50k+ watch on your wrist.

Rule Number 1: If it flies, floats or fucks you should rent it.

>yachts are boring as fuck
They are a great tool to force intimacy and bonding with people who would otherwise not get close with you and would normally leave your house after a few hours.

However, getting a boat for that is pretty far out in the land of decreasing marginal returns and there a cheaper ways.

>But you want to know what I really want my bodyguards to protect? My knowledge

Yeah usually they just stand in my garage guarding my books
love that guy LEL
>KNOWLEDGE

>fucks you should rent it

Like ya mam

Very few people can identify a $50k watch.

You're more likely to have a Rolex stolen than an AP or Patek. Also live in a civilised city.

You'll never have a $50k watch.

you people are fucking neets

lmao what 50k is not a lot of money

It is for a watch

>50k isn't a lot of money
>half the board is unemployed according to polls

Okay man.

i was never polled

>polls

>things you used to want but realized they're shit

A girlfriend/wife/family

You're destroying the white race you fucking virgin, don't complain when niggers will outbreed us

>people just lied on the poll about being unemployed

Even if $50k is nothing to you, you'd have the awareness to realize it's significant money to the vast majority of people.

And you'd only ever have a $50k watch if you had over a million. Otherwise it would be retarded to have 1/4th your networth in a watch

"I need a yacht because nobody wants to fuck me!"

Sounds about right.

No one on this board will ever have a boat or a yacht.

You retards think trading pennystockdls or dropshipping is going to make you rich.

Jokes on you

even millionaires wear fakes to the club FYI

i'd rather have a personal plane, not like a jet, just one i can fly myself with maybe 4 guests.

Does anyone even care about $1000 watches?

What really distinguishes a $5000 watch from a $20000 watch from a $50000 watch?

Does the $50k watch show the time or look 10x as well as the $5k one?

uncultured pleb: the post

Sorry didn't realize anime imageboards of neets were the place of real culture

>You'll never have a $50k watch.
Of course I won't have it, I just told you that it's stupid to buy it, are you even listening?
Probably I won't pay more than $5k for a watch if I want to wear it.

>you people are fucking neets
NEET= "Not in Education, Employment, or Training" well, you're not wrong atm but that doesn't say anything about my financial position.

A car

Always owned one, total waste of money

Actually only real horology fans will tell the difference and maybe golddiggers, haha. The thing is if you find a good watch (vintage or just good looking and trusted automatic movement) the real watch-fans might appreciate it more than a high-end watch that you know nothing about.
If someone fell in love with the design of a luxury watch but can't afford it, I found a pretty cool guide to find affordable watches with similar design: imgur.com/a/YYvoN
Almost all of them are pretty good brands and a lot of them have automatic movement. I think I will buy pic related because I like Hamilton watches and that's a cool design.

>wearing a wrist fedora

I sure hope you guys don't do this

I've seen that meme picture a couple of times now. Where did it come from? I can't find anything on google.

Having a car, seriously.
Streets in Europe are so narrow and overpopulated, having a car is just a pain.
Don't get me wrong I love to have a supercar but that shits is just not practical.

pic related

no fuucking way thats funny as fuck

I just want the yacht interior

>
wanna buy my program on how to become a literal trillionaire overnight using wordpress?

Fucking neets man.

This is the kind of shitposting that belongs on /b/

Also,

>wearing a watch

Sure sign of a wageslave.

>No wife, no girlfriend, must be virgin
kek

I agree but least those European houses are older than the United States itself.

>great tool to force intimacy and bonding with people who would otherwise not get close with you

You get insurance on the watch, and if someone mugs you, you give it them. Claim it back on the insurance.

You can buy a yacht for $250,000US, but it's used. Anything over 40' long is a yacht.

Saw a guy with an R8 in Zurich... I wonder how much the poor bastard pays for parking.

I could barely fit a fiat down some of those streets

who you trying to convince poorfag?

>le "this board = poor retards" maymay

We're at least 4 or 5 millionaires on Veeky Forums. Probably more.

I contemplated buying a yacht a long time ago, and I decided against it. Waste of money in my situation.

I dont understand valuable watches these days. is it only a status symbol? surely the rich of the future will buy ultra rare antuiqe watches or really hightec personal watches?

Im a bodyguard btw so maybe my muscle-brain just cant comprehend it.

> A big house
It's just more work. I like my current house. It's small, but nice and has everything I need.

> Luxury cars
They are a pain in the ass more than anything. Just more shit that can break. I like my shitty Honda. It works no matter what and I don't give a fuck about it.

For me the only truly worthy luxury expense is food. Lobster and Filet Mignon is 100% worth it.

that's a train of thought i can get behind

>Sure sign of a wageslave.
agree.

I haven't worn a watch in 30 years, and I don't carry a cell phone.

I don't actually care what time it is, other people work around my schedule.

What luxury item do i need to marry an 18 yearold japanese girl

Hardmode : any instagram famous girl

Stop.
Watches look nice and are basically essential to any look, doesn't matter how expensive they are.
The fact that you "don't carry a cell phone" could be a sign of extreme autism. That is like saying you don't use a computer, basically essential at this point and is great at making things more efficient.

>doesn't realize high end mechanical watches need a service every 2-4 years that start at $500 and can go into the thousands depending on complication

>Watches look nice and are basically essential to any look
No, they're not lol. Kill yourself Veeky Forumsggot and get out of this board, go rationalize your shitty purchase somewhere else.

>27
>I still want a real medieval castle
the dream refuses to die

they don't even look very similar lel
nice watches though

>working your ass off earning money just to spend it on stupid shit

you guys are literally the definition of wage slaves

>not just flying

>worldly things you thought you wanted. Then you realized that none of that crap matters when you meet Jesus.

Not a yacht, but I do own a plane. It's a lot of fun, and the panties drop once they find out you're a pilot.

For the price of operation you could just fly first class to any country.
>being stuck on a fucking boat for days.

It comes from The Teaching Company (produces courses about a variety of topics) and is from "The Art of Teaching".

You can torrent it here: thepiratebay.org/torrent/6393567/TTC_Video_-_Art_of_Teaching