Car got stolen in Mayville, WI a100% White farming neighborhood

>The next super-predator chimp town is 350 miles away.

>What's the conclusion that I should make here Veeky Forums?

Looks like you guys are transforming into your archenemy. Karma is a cruel bitch OP.

how close is the nearest injun reservation?

this

WTF you're talking nu-male, Whites don't steal cars we can actually afford them. I think it's time for a nigger-predator hunt son.

do engines even know how to steal cars? it was probably a white-presenting spic

just what a thieving whitey would say

See, I already cross browse /pol/ and Veeky Forums so threads like this really screw with me.

Anywho, holy shit fuck off. White people commit crimes too. Rural Wisconsin is poor. Do the math.

t. Wisconsin

Thank you cuck-ass-face nigger lover

Y-you're that guy!
That fuck with all the photoshopped feet pics!
Show us user.

>m-muh car got stolen but there's no niggers near me! How could this happen?
You fucking willfully ignorant piece of shit. You've completely convinced yourself that white trailer trash methhead criminal garbage doesn't exist.

Nothing worse than an unironic 'mine eyes have seen the glory' supremacist who literally thinks that white shit doesn't stink and can't.

I agree with you user, but niggers should not be trusted they committed 90% of all car theft in Washington DC last year, that's one of the reasons why I moved to Boston where it's 80% White and 10% Hispanic 5% Chinese and 5% Japanese. The further away you live from chimp-vile the better.

This

Pol here, he's trying too hard. Found the thieving methhead

OH GOD.

anytime I see a homeless white person I start crying.

what a waste of white skin

Same here

>niggers should not be trusted they committed 90% of all car theft in Washington DC last year, that's one of the reasons why I moved to Boston where it's 80% White and 10% Hispanic 5% Chinese and 5% Japanese.

No one is saying that white drug users don't commit crimes. But the types of crimes they do vary a lot from what the blacks do in my area. From police statistics, 100% of the killings from robberies in my downtown area are committed by blacks. That was since 2012. So that is a lot of consecutive years which suggests a certain personality profile. Just like people profile pit bulls as being more vicious than a golden retriever.

However, in our predominantly white wealthy suburbs, the police have found that the vast majority of burglars don't live there. They commute there using buses or bicycles and then leave after they have stolen something. While the ones that live there and steal might be lumped into the white meth heads, the overwhelming majority of the commuting criminals that were apprehended or seen on security cameras are latino or black.

>anytime I see a homeless white person I start crying.
Many are that way due to mental health issues. It's not possible to hold down a job because mental health drugs aren't sufficient or don't touch the type of problem they have. And there's no drug outside the ones Dr. Kevorkian uses that will fix extreme sociopathy.

>Car got stolen in Mayville, WI a100% White farming neighborhood

Someone in that town stole the car. It's now in a barn getting parted out and sold to the car body trade network. Today's easy telecommunications make it easy for people not even need ebay to vend their loot. The unsold parts can then be sold as bulk scrap metal. There's a market for that as seen by how the homeless will even unbolt steel items and sell them to the scrapyard.

I'll bring it back tomorrow. Mine wouldn't start dere hey doncha know.

holy fuck I'm in Theresa! jesus christ.

What are you doing to find your car?

Made a police report and took mu shotgun for a nigger-cuck hunt.

Kill whitey

>What's the conclusion that I should make here
white people who do drugs and steal shit are, for all intents and purposes, niggers

why is Veeky Forums so /pol/ like these days

>The next super-predator chimp town is 350 miles away.
BLM activists use similar hand-picked examples as their "proof" that statistics about black crimes (including car crimes) are false. BLM asserts that blacks and whites have equal abilities to commit crimes in similar environments. BLM asserts that statistics showing blacks as committing more crimes (and thus car-related crimes) is just racism. If you use those stats, you are a racist and should be prosecuted for promoting hate (a hate crime).

People should be fined and jailed according to BLM and fired from their jobs whenever anyone is known to use statistics against blacks. BLM activists do regularly try to "DOX" people who post in forums in order to contact their employers about how racist their employee is. That is a "terrorism style" attack to prevent people from speaking freely while using only truthful statistics officially collected by the government. Free speech using only the truth is not allowed by BLM unless it is to their advantage. That has been their vicious approach in my city so far.

We all know there are good blacks, and bad blacks. Some people even say there are black people and then there are niggers as they struggle to separate the two types of black people in their minds. It's very unfortunate that for over a century, the niggers overshadow the black people. It's also unfortunate that the niggers outnumber good blacks by a large margin.

As to OP's flawed example, SINGULAR isolated EXAMPLES do not a proof make. All statistical systems have anomalies in data which do not conform to the norm. Activists try to use false logic like this to persuade people that "Statistics Do Not Matter, Black Lives Matter".

>boston is 80% white
wtf i love boston now

sooo stubble and smoked safety glasses (not sunglasses) perched on hat? Maybe its how you spot the 20s paycheck-to-paycheck blue collar worker

>20s paycheck-to-paycheck blue collar worker

>do the meth

FTFY

...that lower-strata whites commit petty crime as well, though at significantly lower-rates than blacks and hispanics?

Somebody needed parts for their car. So they found a car they could part out that was in good condition. Since good condition cars are hard to find in a bad area, it makes sense to go to a good area to get a good car. That's why almost all the auto crime in my suburb city is not done by the homeowners who live there. It is done by the transient type population of which many are not black although about half are.

Many of the black males have had local jail sentences or are released from prison. If the ex-con has no relatives or friends to stay with, he is typically immediately homeless in many states. Some states like mine have halfway houses that provide up to a month of residence while they look for work as well as a room to stay elsewhere.

The homeless issue is significant with regards to car crimes. The local police records show that the majority of our car crimes are by homeless. Now the unfortunate thing is that while half the homeless are black, once again, a DISPROPORTIONATELY large percentage commit crimes including car crimes.

Thus, the statistics seem to be connected. In both non-homeless and homeless cases, a certain minority perform disproportionately large numbers of car crimes as recorded by the police. Unless a better source of officially proven statistics is provided, that is the truth which opposes OP's hand-picked example.

because car hobbyists are more exposed to street level crimes than the average normie.

My Alpha man!!

jesus fucking christ people are so racist and so fucking stupid i wish in my corest of cores i could just kill u guys, im white too you would never even see it coming

now shut up and buy a civic

Fuck off you nu-male cuck, we /pol/Veeky Forums now

How is any of this racist? white trash and blacks commit the most crimes

You're the one that is racist though because you keep trying to FORCE others to be interpreted as being racist. Someone who has a chip on their shoulder like that is racist.

I think that's fascism, actually

Well, that liberal guy says stuff like he sincerely wishes he could kill most of the people in this thread. Perhaps that is fascism with his death penalty approach for anyone he doesn't approve of. But his approach is terrible. He is not trading his own life. He insists that I donate my life and property (through severely increased risk) to ignore statistics and consistently proven behavioral responses just to satisfy his liberal ivory tower concepts. It's so easy for him to spend other people's welfare. Because he constantly uses racism as his tool in accusing people, that makes him a racist. He uses racism as his tool.

No one said white people don't commit crime. Just less crime.

The other thing is that BLM keeps accusing the police of being racist. If so, then why do the police arrest asians at a lower rate than whites for every crime other than gambling? If the police were really racist, they would be arresting the asians at higher rates.

And if the school admissions programs were racist, they would make it harder for asians to get in. Oh, wait, the university of california did do that. Oh noes. It was quite some time ago, but the University of California system had a minimum SAT score to be considered for admission. Asians needed 1100 points or they'd be failed out. Whites needed 1000. Blacks needed 800 points or more. So yes, the university system was discriminatory against asians as compared to whites, therefore universities are racist and therefore they prevent blacks from getting into them. Oh yeah, oh yeah. Universities are racist since asians need 1100 and whites need less. It goes to show people that the people who blindly use the racism epithet often miss the actual point when they use racism accusations as a brute force clubbing attack.

Some dumb farmers kid jacked it clearly

>Rural Wisconsin is poor.
B-b.but Speaker of the House Ryan is from Wisconsin. As such a powerful representative, surely he did something to help the poor in his own state. Like help them get their own cars or something.

>Many are that way due to mental health issues.

We used to house, feed and care for these people. What the hell happened?

>What the hell happened?

Money. Too many immigrants eating social welfare resources thus they run out.

The states have done a lot of budget cutbacks due to costs rising above the COLA level. One of the biggest expenses is not salaries but of the huge amount of pension plans and medical care for retired state, teachers, police, and fire employees. For example, 58% of my property tax goes to pay for education. The teachers are highly compensated. Compensation is not pay because the pay was negotiated by teachers union to look low, but the total compensation package is actually pretty high due to grants, tech payments, bonuses, additional payments, incentive payments, COLA, and matching funds.

Over the past 30 years, continual Federal tax cuts also result in downstream budget cuts in health and human services.

You still can't shoot a black burglar without getting a lawsuit.

>i wish in my corest of cores i could just kill u guys
>im white too you would never even see it coming
Seems that the real problem is the liberal guy who wants to murder others he disagrees with. If you think those posters are wrong, give proof that the statistics are incorrect instead of ad hominem attacks. There's already too many problems with liberals marching and vandalizing or attacking the careers of those that disagree with them.

Reagan.

Well, that and a perceived need to do something about all the really fucked up things that used to go on in asylums, especially around the 30s.

Mental health services were basically dismantled; patients who would have been institutionalized were instead placed in outpatient programs. Without the kind of supervision that the institutions provided, those patents often get lost and end up on the street, or in prison.

>white farming neighborhood
These places are pretty much the poorest places in the U.S. Fuck off, /pol/

How the fuck do you have a farming neighborhood? The neighborhood doesn't farm, and in a collection of farms your neighbors are miles apart, not really a neighborhood at that point.

Unless the farms are really, really small.

I agree, but sperg out on OP, not me. I interpreted it as just a rural white town.

>We used to house, feed and care for these people. What the hell happened?

As one poster said, Reagan. What he and the republicans did was modernize they system by privatizing it. The claim was to improve efficiency. But it was simply so that the federal government could have an excuse to avoid paying out matching money to the states for certain medical programs.

In some ways it made sense as back then, many people with medical problems would emigrate to countries that had social welfare programs the USA included. That's why regular illegal alien amnesty actions were hated by the republicans but loved by democrats as those who received amnesty would typically continue to vote democrat due to the desire to have more social welfare. They came to america for the social welfare and of course didn't want it to be privatized.

Now here's a question.

Knowing how shitty people can be to those in their care and how people hate captivity would the mentally ill homeless truly be better off in an asylum or are they better off doing for themselves as they can? I'm leaning towards that they're mostly better off being out on their own. The more extreme examples of disability excepted, of course.