>Helpful links
pastebin.com/1GThtBUt
>"Hey guys what's the price on this piece of shit item"
poe.trade/
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2cUj_ksEJ34
nytimes.com/2016/12/01/health/hallucinogenic-mushrooms-psilocybin-cancer-anxiety-depression.html
poeurl.com/TaH
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Best ascendancy coming through.

IDIOT

flat chest please go and stay go

wow~!!

Who is the absolute cutie at 4:05?

ziggyd's fuckpig

>EO elementalist flameblast totems

What I don't get is why Barrage, Incinerate and Cyclone didn't get changed into channeling skills. Along with Pizzablast those were the 3 obvious choices from the old skills to get changed.

Also I fucking want Cyclone with the controls of D3 Whirlwind

By far the best FB totems.

incinerate is channeling

crit is better because ignite

>IB
>Abyssal Cry
>Herald of Fire
>Anger

>Vaal Breach
>Instantly blow up shaper

please stop regurgitating what you see on plebbit

inquisitor is far better

Do the Breach mobs leave corpses behind?

Will Raider get nerfed?

why?

it's really close actually, someone on REDDIT did the math

>inquisitor is far better
>for a mono-elemental skill
>compared to Elementalist which has the potential to penetrate past 0 fire resist without having to invest in crit
We literally talked about this last thread.

I've played both, elementalist is much better. You'd know that if you had actually done anything but watch ZiggyD.

i did the math too and inquisitor is better

youtube.com/watch?v=2cUj_ksEJ34

>tfw I hate poe
>tfw I still play it all the time

I hate my life

stop posting here retard

oh boy free proliferation for when everything is already dead

remove poop

I usually just lurk ;_;

>tfw hate poe
>tfw don't play it
>tfw still post here

i don't hate poe and i play it all the time when leagues are fresh

Could you guys not roll the golem build?

I dont want to play EA for any longer than I have to.

I freaking love path of exile!!!

:D me too

i freakin love you guys!

meme

>>Anger

i hope you guys get well rested for tomorrow! gonna need that energy to grind grind grind!

whoops sorry i forgot my Mathil hat

I meant i'll be taking Hatred with Pyre for double dip conversion

>that strange tick she has where she loudly hiccup/ribbits at random intervals
>Ziggy has gone to events/professional meetings at GGG/sponsors with her

People keeps saying BV was gutted.
But, did anyone even play it a high level last league?
Map clearing will be extremely similar as the damage was barley changed.
Also getting flask charges was never keyed to Master Surgeon, but also monster deaths.
Even if you do content with only one target, you will still be able to keep your dimaond/vinktar up at all times.

>go inquisitor FB totems
>equip romira's and incinerate
>run around tapping monsters for power charges
>kill everything instantly
>don't have to fuck with orb of storms, EE, or curses
>don't have to invest as many points into damage
>don't have to wait for EO to proc

don't fall for the memes kids

PF was gutted not BV

BV Assassin is still strong - you just can't facetank leech with Vinktars constantly anymore as PF and perma flasks.

stop posting. now.

dumb frogposter

hes right tho
inquisitor is way better and not going crit is retarded when the whole reason you dont go crit in the first place is reflect

Am I doing the math wrong, or was Blade Vortex buffed like crazy? Because it's 30% MORE damage per blade active.
More modifiers are multiplicative, so at 20 blades, wouldn't that be (1.3^20), or 190 times the base damage?
Isn't that an absurd buff?

nytimes.com/2016/12/01/health/hallucinogenic-mushrooms-psilocybin-cancer-anxiety-depression.html

>Also getting flask charges was never keyed to Master Surgeon
It is for guardians/shaper/atziri.
With pretty good gear (20-25ex) you could shitblast any boss T15 or below in one flask rotations, but T16/shaper would still require refilling flasks off crits.

When does the new league go live?

I haven't played since Perandus. Any FOTM meme builds? currently suspected of having carpal tunnel so I want something face roll that doesn't have a ton of clicking.

Cyclone nerfed? was my old fall back.

what do you guys think of the following defenses:

>7.5k ES
>CI
>max block + spell block
>arctic armour+20% aura effectiveness
>10k armour
>basalt flask

going to be running abyssus so i'm worried about phys damage

Yes it's buffed, it's still a powercreeped spell that beats out other spells mechanically and in raw damage because GGG are stupid. Pathfinder BV got nerfed because no more infinite flasks.

I might run BV if it wasn't boring as fuck.

>Any FOTM meme builds? currently suspected of having carpal tunnel so I want something face roll that doesn't have a ton of clicking.
>Cyclone nerfed? was my old fall back.
Cyclone got an AoE buff through all weapons having their range increased. Raider got a huge buff too, so go Raider cyclone and have fun my black-skinned friend.

pathofexile.com

probably some flameblast build for your carpal tunnel

It works like frenzy charges. e.g. 10 charges = 300% more.

Hello /poeg/,

Is this a good Roguelike?

Thank you,
Anonymous

yes

So it's the one instance where a more modifier is still additive?

no

>there is people right here and right now who is not going to play dreamfeathers raider

Are SRS builds still in the "FOTM meme build" territory?

yes

SRS has a lot of stop and go yoyo shit. builds like cyclone where you can hold it and melt multiple screens or T-shot or something would be at the top of my mind.

>So it's the one instance where a more modifier is still additive
No, I said it works exactly the same as frenzy charges, e.g. you add up the frenzy charges and that becomes your more/multiplicative matter.

heres something ive been thinking about.
how about having some active skillgems also count as passive when they are socketed with another active skillgem.
for example you sucked arc and spark in the same links. if you were to cast arc then whenever you hit an enemey sparks would fly off from that enemy. or when you cast spark arcs would fly off that enemy.
go ahead tell me im a faggot.

>it works like this
>so nothing else works like this huh?

>going to be running abyssus
OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT

SHITCROOOOOOOWS GEEEEET OOOUT

How bad is the reduced range to Blade Flurry going to be? Will I at least be killing mobs at the edge of my screen with the AOE nodes?

arctic armour isnt an aura

>there are "people" right here and right now who think builds centered around uniques at the start of a league are a good idea ever

I mad a CI Icestorm build which was pretty much just "Hold right click on bosses"
Had pretty good clear speed, too.

>hurr durr never played another build that I can't into mechanics

dont you dare play my buildfu

Vinktar still refill at a rate of something like 8+ charges each second. If you just swap Dying Sun for an additional Vinktar in those fights, I feel you should be able to keep them up. Let reduced flask charges and Nature's Boon pull it's weight.

>Vinktar still refill at a rate of something like 8+ charges each second
There's a global CD on flask recharge from crits though.
The only way you could conceivably keep them up 100% of the time in a fight is with overflowing.

i miss inner force

Hi I'm Chris Wilson from Grinding Gay Games

Wouldn't cyclone be pretty bad for your carpal tunnel though?

It's the excessive clicking (rapidly) not so much wrist movements or holding the button down.

it's a scion build, the abyssus would be my only source of crit multi

well shit

it sounds awful user.

i miss old eb and old clock of defiance

I don't see that happening but what I don't understand is why they haven't taken the route of more specialized support gems yet. We have poison but that's about it. There could be a lot of different On Hit supports that don't need spells linked to them like triggers that still do damage or have a unique effect of their own. It would be a lot more interesting than all the %more multipliers we use for our supports.

it uses claws

sounds like median xl/grim dawn

on hit effects, in a way

Look at it this way:
Against a single target in 2.4 you are critting it up to 20 times a second with max stack BV. That produced 10 charges for all your flasks, keep the focus on Vinktar that only receives 2 of these charges.

In 2.5 you hit crit up to 5 times a second, this produces 5 charges divided among your flasks. However, if only your Vinktar is empty it will receive 5.

I don't get why keeping up Vinktar and Diamond will be any harder now. To me, they are what you would mostly be using against a single hefty boss. And in the scenario that there are more monsters they will be dying and filling your flasks anyway.

This is a huge simplification, but my general thought process.

Bind Cyclone to a key instead of using a mouse. Or get a foot pedal and make it a macro.

Which BV build is the best league starter?

working on a hegemony (fire converted) ice crash inquisitor tree, and I'm feeling the pain trying to get enough life, accuracy, and damage while maintaining my crit chance.

poeurl.com/TaH

This is the best i can manage so far, any suggestions?

>However, if only your Vinktar is empty it will receive 5
Yes, but generally you wouldn't only be using a Vinktar.

Assassin. You don't need shit but levels.

why is EQ considered good
it seemed like it did shit damage

why ee?

>crit melee

>meanwhile spells just spec into crit and dont care about accuracy

LMAO

running coh orb of storms (both for the curse and for the attack speed ascendancy), and it's a pretty dramatic increase in damage.

any good newbie-mid range friendly builds that are:

- easy for first (and only) league character from fresh low-trade volume leagues up to end game challenge stuff?
- don't rely on super expensive items to be viable while leveling (under 2-3 ex at most).
- not micromanagy/positioning heavy

shitcrow

>Against a single target in 2.4 you are critting it up to 20 times a second with max stack BV. That produced 10 charges for all your flasks, keep the focus on Vinktar that only receives 2 of these charges.

My understand was that before the 2.5 patch that all flasks gained 10 charges each. Is this incorrect...?

>avatar of fire
>deal no non-fire damage

it's good by melee standards, which is an important distinction.

couldn't offscreen, but had a large area, built-in more multiplier, and could benefit from things like conc effect/reduced duration/rapid decay for additional more multipliers while also being fairly easy to synergize with poison and bleed.