European godmachines

Why are there no american or Japanese equivalents to these godmachines?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Y1ThB3-24BE
youtube.com/watch?v=WsCgrMwdvD8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because american/japenese manufacturers dont try to appeal to rich people who use their cars as status symbols

Because the Japanese aren't in the business of investing every single cent into creating the ultimate machine and then cashing in on the PR around it. They are in the business of creating good value cars that they can sell millions of

Americans don't do it because they are retards that can't ever do anything

maybe, i dont think they are capable of that level of engineering tho

Shit tier b8
3/10 I replied

They are more than capable, people just don't give a shit. They can come out with one of the best ever but no one will care because it isn't le european supercar.

Just look at the GT-R. Wipes the floor with everything for $50k, but no one cares

Or look at the Kawasaki H2/H2R. Wipes the floor with everything but no one cares

Kek I bet they can't even land on the moon

it is not bait. American will never make pic related or any of the above

But they are.
The new ford GT is an example.
The viper ACR is another example.
They dont cost nearly as much as the european competitors that they run circles around, and the viper was stomping long before FIAT got involved.
When the ford GT flops and performs like garbage, ill concede, but for now there hasnt been an attempt at some over-engineered, absurdly expensive status car, so we'll have to wait and see.

americans cant even drive this let alone make it

Is there any reason to own a Bugatti other than "It costs a lot of money."?

>GTR

>wipes the floor

too bad it's getting slower and fatter every year

pic unrelated

No reason. Same way as there is no reason to have fast internet, or heating, or water, or electricity...

>50k gtr
lol??
they start at 110k

LFA

not even the best that came out of japan, let alone comparable to anything euro made

FREAKING ALFA runs the ring faster than lfa
pic not related

>no american equivalent.

America.

To be fair, noone is crazy enough to ride an H2 or H2R. I wouldn't. 2014 R1 with CF rims and reground cams was enough for me on the track, fuck that shit in general.

Do you europoors have nightmares about the Viper? Does its exhaust note hunt you in the dark recesses of your minds?

I mean, admit it, it's basically an automotive Freddy Kruger to you people, isn't it?

Daily reminder that that shit is a Lotus.

A Lotus.

I got more respect for the Viper than that Hennetrash. It's actually not far-fetched considering that Europe once feared the Viper considering it hauled absolute ass at Le Mans and various years at the Nurb 24 hrs.

It's still dominant. The only reason it doesn't rape Le Mans anymore is because the rules were redone to ensure it wouldn't skull fuck everything the Europeans desperately tried to pit against it.

Even the height of tech and endless engineering prowess of Ferrari, Porsche, and McLaren can't compete with Billy Bob, a Lamborghini engine built in 1990, and a twenty-four pack of bud light.

Clarkson described it as the best car he had ever driven.

Yurop is truly the master race

Older Euro a best

11-12 years ago perhaps, but a feat nonetheless

for when your 30 other 600 hp + cars are starting to bore you

If I somehow crossed into an alternate dimension where I were lucky, smart and not the fattest, laziest fuck, a Veyron would probably be my daily. Comfy, apart from my cramped legs and quick enough to lurch into smaller gaps in traffic.
Intimidation is the only way to win slots in traffic in my area, unless you are faster than intimidation. So it would probably then be the only coal-roller in NZ if not a Veyron.

Then more again, were I rich, transport would mean nothing to me other than wanting to show off. So Idk lol.

>quick enough to lurch into smaller gaps in traffic.
be sure to fit a cow catcher
>Intimidation is the only way to win slots in traffic in my area,
ru in Auckland ?

>Then more again, were I rich, transport would mean nothing to me other than wanting to show off
both clock work orange and 1984 depict the rich getting bored and honing about just for the sole purpose of running people over and ramming other cars off the road

>Cow catcher
That would be fantastic, only problem is that there'd still be traffic on my way home as a result
>Auckland
Yep. Takes me 50 minutes to travel the 5km before I hit the onramp from home.

In that case, give me 2 veyrons in series with 1 veyron running the flipper wheels on my cow catcher.

yes Auckland is strange
no matter the form of transport it seems to take an hour to get anywhere

>give me 2 veyrons in series with 1 veyron running the flipper wheels on my cow catcher.
now you are thinking more like a king

Bugatti is ugly af

Americans and Japs made performance cars, euros made luxury cars. There is a difference. Euro cars are for sheiks and celebrities or some shit while euros themselves drive 1.3L econoboxes even though they have higher salaries than Americans. But people who are truly rich, they can just overpower taxes with money, they don't care.

European "engineering" is unreliable trash. And Viper and TT Supra are better than any of those cars (or at least they were when they were made).

>tt supra
It is ultimative meme machine and you know it

>viper
Buying viper is same as buying built computer. Basically what viper in its essence is, is shot on wheels with massive engine. You might as well buy golf, make vr6 swap and youve got yourself viper kind of car. Also it would be more practical, easier to maintain, more comfortable and with better interior quality. Amerifats will still go for viper because they are, like people who buy built computers, completely ignorant.

youtu.be/Y1ThB3-24BE

why should I be scared of an Italian car?

>Hennesey Venom GT
>SSC Ultimate Aero
>Saleen S7
>Ford GT
>Viper ACR

>murricas biggest achievement in car industry is tuned lotus
you cant even make this shit up

Also, fucking alfa quadrifoglio runs rings around every of those "supercars"

>not capable
you sure are delusional

>comparing a VR6 Golf to a Viper
>a shitty complicated boat anchor of a V6 that is only good for making noise in a FWD hatchback designed to haul groceries
>comparable to one of the most proven and capable sports cars in the world with countless racing victories and track records
>a VR6
>to a Viper

I swear, the benchracing in this forums gets so bad sometimes that I'd rather believe people are trolling me than accepting they can be THIS stupid.You know fuck all about what you're talking about, please, don't give up on your suicide.

>car a is better in literally every single way
>huh mumh it doesnt use 26.5l v28 to make 700hp so its shit

>America makes cars that are as fast for half the price
>Japan makes cars that are half as fast for twice the price

Good going.

>speed is everything
kys senpai

>godmachines

More like god level shitposting I'd say.

Report hide ignore.

Americans cant even beat GT-R. Maybe Ford GT.

>what is tesla
>what is corvette
>what is viper & mustang

>Tesla
>batteries dead in five minutes of aggressive driving
>Corvette
>see
>Viper and Mustang
>both behind even the Corvette

Murica:
> wait, the cam goes in the cylinder head?
> wait, why do both rear wheels move independantly?
> wait, a v8 isn't good for fuel economy?

Europe:
> wait, overengineering doesn't work?
> wait, why should we offer warranty?

Japan:
> harrooo

Shit tier b8, you didnt even try

0/10

Have you guys figured how to make a car not break down whenever it rains yet?

>>Viper behind even the Corvette
but it isn't?

they cant even come up with their own design.... what a pathetic country, should've nuked them more times....

Who is the salty fag posting Jap scrap?

This

pure sex

too many bmw cocksuckers itt

i came

>even their president prefers euro godmachines
>same president who won by saying he will bring back manufacturing to america
kek

btw, is Trump /our guy?

youtube.com/watch?v=WsCgrMwdvD8

Not a single regular yuropoor can afford any of these cars, so they're pretty much just toys for their Arab overlords.
Meanwhile Japan and America are cranking out cars that perform similarly, but are actually attainable for anyone who's moderately successful.

>no Japanese equivalents
kill youreself

PLIS
quality != speed

Japanese cars can be cheaper, like the GTR is way cheaper and still more capable than the LFA.

the Lexus LFA is like the Porsche Carrera GT, they are just in another league, they dont have to compete with anything in the market, they dont even have a place in the market, its just the brand showing off.

it might be still one of the best driving machines, that doesnt mean it has to be the fastest

It's not really a lotus anymore though, or are you a retard that really thinks it is still a lotus?

Nice family car, bet the gas mileage is nice, even if it may be anemic in the power department.

>posts a corolla

for what purpose?

Idunno, sure americans do the "budget supercar that competes with real supercar" thing with vipers and corvettes and ford gt and such.

But I'd much rather have the equvilent european supercar because of the prestige.

Or the jap budget supercar like gtr and LFA because they actually don't look like supercars but they can still compete. Japs seem to do it right.

But that's just my preference and opinion.

>spending 3x more just for the prestige factor
confirmed oil sheikh

in your opinion

Americans and Japs are just far too stupid.

The LFA's V10 is an absolute masterclass of an engine. I'd have it over a Eurosnore car any day.

Japs don't have the reputation, Americans don't have the taste. Luxurious things come out of Europe, period.

Too bad its a riced up Toyota

Would rather a CGT to be honest.

>riced up toyota

You shut your whore mouth

It sounds like a high revving G37 engine, get over yourself. It doesn't sound anything like a F1 car.

bbb-but it can't use normal gauges because it revs too quick under no load.... Whooptey doo, my lawnmower engine will rev up instantly with no load too.

You're right, it doesn't sound like an F1 car.

It sounds better.

Naw, you're just parroting shit that Toyota paid Top Gear to say. Doubt you've even seen or heard one outside of Gran Autismo.

in terms of top speed in a volume produced car? no one can other than VAG, unless one of the other big companies decides to build a test track better than theirs. most likely group would be GM somewhere in the desert with a turbo LS on a custom drag strip/ring.

Got eeemmmmm

Why would anyone buy some completely overpriced car they're never gonna push to its limits when you could buy a delorean that you're gonna push to its limits on the way to work.

>does one pull and breaks apart
>american """engineering""""
>"""american"""
>lotus
>"""""american"""""
meanwhile people are doing 100- 380 pulls all the time on autobahn

>excuses

yawn

>literally the only lotus left on the car is the windshield and random interior bits
>thinks they just stuck a big engine in a lotus to break the speed record

>pointhing out that "american" lotus only managed one downhill run before it gell to pieces is excuse
keep telling that to yourself user, maybe it becomes truth

yea and keep telling yourself that spewing tears over the fact that the venom gt™ puts the veyron to shame will make it not so.

wew user, almost got me caught right before that post... well, more luck next time