/dbg/ Dragon Ball General

GET ON THE HYDRA'S BACK edition

~*~NOTICE PC~*~
Avoid fighting top ranked player in the World Tournament (He changes his name). Currently using collectors edition to steal all QP from people he defeats.
Enjoy the tournament while it lasts, and make sure to report collector's edition users!
Kick him as soon as possible if you see him in your room because he can alter the Ready timer in the lobby.

>1.03 patch info
dragonball-videogames.com/en/patch-1-03-for-consoles/
steamcommunity.com/games/454650/announcements/detail/289749803410242884

>IMPORTANT: Make wishes in Single Lobby, otherwise it could corrupt your save
steamcommunity.com/app/454650/discussions/0/276237094314788444/

>Helpful Xenoverse 2 Data/Links
pastebin.com/LTscGRpT

>Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9
>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"
XBone: account.xbox.com/en-GB/clubs/profile?clubid=3379873991575336
/dbg/ players: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM:
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
DBXV2.sav should be there, which is your savefile
If you wish to delete it to try reimporting or for other reasons, disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2 first.

>Xenoverse Booru: Upload all Drawfaggotry here
xenoverse.booru.org/

>Notice: Go borderless/windowed if you have problems with glitching through the floor if you alt+tab or use windows key instead

>Last time on Dragon Ball G!

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/OOu3R8P.jpg
imgur.com/a/3WXxw
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL70vhFfRr1gnCyh1D_195b23Uo0mcQJD0
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvvCYC4idSQe9uYwkwptsahRnGEWqDvJo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Work on conserving stamina
Not him but I see people giving this advice all the time and by itself it's not really helpful at all. It's the same as saying "work on doing more damage". The reason the person isn't conserving their stamina already is because they don't know how, it's not like they purposefully decide "I want to burn all my stamina and have none left". If you want to help someone with stamina conservation then give them tips on how to do it instead of just telling them to do it.

Christmas cheer, delivered straight to your doorstep.

>I finally didn't lag against someone in /dbg/

I lost as expected, but I was really starting to worry my internet was dumpster juice.

So I'm a hydra now?

Buutts

Hard work makes Humanity work

i.imgur.com/OOu3R8P.jpg
I added a random Buu slut and my XV1 CaC

Here Rechow since you wanted to know what setup im running on emi.

>you will never be autistic enough to make sure you're there for every single new thread so you can make the exact same repost within the first 10 posts every time

>time break their mind

What does THAT EVEN MEAN

>Manage to hold my own against a couple /dbg/ regulars
I still lost but shit there might be hope.

Put a mask on them.

I beat up on Tori earlier while dragon ball hunting. I wasn't sure it was them but I saw the name again on the beach, so confirmed.

:^)

Feels really justifying landing the ult.

>tfw you've only just started
It's gonna be a painful trip to getting gud.

But no one in that picture is wearing a mask.

I get time break, I get mind break. Mashing them together means nothing.

I'm claiming this house in the name of the Saiyan Empire! What are you going to do about it, nerds?

Tel taught me this little gag.

>saiyan
>empire
lel

>implying you can get through fort Earthling

imgur.com/a/3WXxw It would help if I posted the pic.

I'll beat you up right back boyo.
or at least I'll try and fail but you'll get the point
Also
How do you even know who I am

>Yer done.

I know everyone who comes to the beach, and I saw you posting yesterday.

>Nemekian
Eh, you can keep it.

._.

you must be new to Veeky Forums

Oh... Well fair enough. You're still gonna get a punchin tho

> Saiyan Empire

You guys have any 'special' presets? Like an absorbedp reset for a Majin character?

First off, 42 points gives one full bar of stamina/ki. Going to 50 is just a waste. Second, I reccommend having more points in Basic Attack than in Ki Blast Supers. Basic Attacks are your main source of damage. It's not bad to have high Ki Blast Supers though. Even I have a high amount of points there. In case you didnt already know, the total amount of points that you get is 332.

Next, I reccommend that you get a level 5 QQ bang (some people prefer level 4 though). The best one you can have is +15/-9, but those are extraordinarily rare. I can post info on how to get a better QQ bang later if you want.

In case you're curious, here's how my points look: 65, 0, 42, 125, 0, 120
And this is what my QQ bang looks like: +5 +5 +5 -3 -5 -2.

I'm so autistic I have two entire characters that are alternate versions of one another.

It's a work in progress. I doubt I can do worse than what's his name..Fleaza? Freezer? Breezy? That guy.

Gotta start small, and work your way up. Meet new people, and kill them and take their stuff.

Insightful, what clothes should i shred for the QQ bang?

Just a casual set. Was going to replace the glasses with a halo for a blind angel set later though.

I'm trying to make a "weighted clothing" preset, with weaker moves than I usually use.
I can't find any I like though.

I have three Female Earthlings.

The edgy Snoller preset with Body Change is actually an impostor that took his body.

Beyond that, not much.

I built a training preset which i lore explain as my human learning to use the Kamehameha in ways other then a gigantic beam

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL70vhFfRr1gnCyh1D_195b23Uo0mcQJD0

Half-an-hour of amusement for you.

Just on the one character I recreated from XV1. I gave her the clothes I had her wear in that game.

I fight pretty much anyone who walks up and challenges me so feel free.

>Four of them

Dis is gunna be gud

have mine as an exchange
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvvCYC4idSQe9uYwkwptsahRnGEWqDvJo

>uploading fights

I need to max my striker out so I won't feel like a retard playing against you guys.

I use Future Trunks's Clothes, Adult Gohan (Gi), and GT Vegeta's Jacket. You can use these in any combination with a Senzu Beansprout.

Future Trunks' Clothes can be bought from the TP shop. GT Vegeta's Jacket is dropped from PQ 96. Adult Gohan (Gi) is dropped from PQ 65.

A Ginyu outfit that uses a combination of the Ginyu force moves
A swordsman set that uses mostly sword moves
A galactic patrol outfit that uses most of Jaco shit and some other moves

I am gonna also make a Christmas themed move set to go with the outfit I made once I think of a good set of moves.

I have a 'I really don't feel like going outside today so fuck wearing pants' preset

>Sitting on the top of the couch
Damn it monkey, you're not a cat! Get down from there!

Thanks, on another note how do you tell which party in a fight is lagging?

It's not even a couch, it's a damn rolled up cushion.

lewd monkey

>My fight with her wasn't in there

Feels bad

SO DON'T SIT ON IT

Trial and Error. Play with other people and see if you lag against them. After that the best thing you can do is guess.

Nothing special like that.

PvP, PvE, Body Change.

Thanks for the silly matches, everybody.

When exactly are you supposed to hit the analog stick to do the backflip with Masenko? I could hit it all the time in XV1 but I only seem to be able to do it like 30% of the time in XV2.

Gents whats the best PQ to grind for dragonballs?

YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME

The lewdest

Damn, Custard.
The lower half doesn't fit.

I like fierce battle! The ginyuu force! The most because the patrollers spawn on the first screen

YOU'RE LUCKY I'M PC OR I'D BE MAKING SURE YOU NEVER SIT ON THAT WRONG AGAIN YOU LEWD, TAILLESS APE

They break guard if you block.

You can just hold away from your opponent and press it, I think.

Destruction of Namek for speed, Great Ape Fest for number of patrollers.

The easiest would be PQ04, since you're just fighting the Z warriors. But you do have to beat Krillin, Yamcha, and Tien before the time patrollers show up. Then there's another PQ, I can't remember what it's called but it's the one where you fight the Ginyu squad split up into two different areas. In this one, the time patrollers are right at the start of the mission, and if they're not there you can just restart to try and get them.

As for what gets you the most chances to fight time patrollers, I don't know.

Explosion of Namek.

You fight a weak Frieza and three weak time patrollers.

Oh wow did anyone else hear something just now? It sounded like a wounded animal or a crying child!

Broly it's okay, you can come down now, please the time is running out

>when you Recoome Kick yourself out of bounds

>unable to make headway in Ultimate General: Civil War
>have such a huge headache that it hurts to look at either Xenoverse or this Gdoc.

Fuck.

Your butt is fat and you can't sit properly. Useless monkey.

That happened to me once, only it was with Instant Rise.

>could swear I just heard Frieza call me a faggot as he attacked me

How rude!

But not inaccurate.

Hey, just cause I'm a freezypop doesn't mean I like dicks. That's Laciem, and I don't look anything like him.

Which one?
I got my default outfit with the Black/Blue Style.
I got the Extra Dose, which attacks are Green/Purple themed.
Training gear which consist of typical martial arts movies moves, complete with Dragon Fist.
Lazy Day which has Body Change.
Festive which has Green/Red based moves, as well as an Ice Ult and Present For You.
Finally the Team Custen gear which is a combo of mine and Custard's default movesets, complete with Final Kamehameha.

What can I say? I like to experiment with moves.

Which pq is the saiyaman helmet?

You get it for doing the Saiyaman quests at Hercule's house

No you don't.

You make sound like it's a bad thing

Well then you can buy it somewhere. I have no memory of acquiring it any other way.

>tfw you love to pugs with your tryhard preset
it keeps tumbling down.

Cooler also says something about Super Saiyan Legend when he sees "teen" Gohan

Working long hours to entertain people must be tiring.

>mfw completing Ultimate Rivalry solo without any AI even
I swear, a single SSGSS Goku combo string vaporises an entire HP bar.

Saved. I love that my joke outfit doubles as a christmas one.

And you'll never notice that your arm isn't clipping through the chair.

Lost every fight but already can feel myself at least getting a better sense of how PvP works in this game.
I wish there were more newbies like myself to challenge though. My matches probably weren't fun for my opponents given they were over so quickly.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D
I had fun fighting you. You're about as good as me so ours was pretty equal.

I made you a part of the group. Even if you were too shy to be.

I'll spar with you next time, I need someone more green to figure things out with too.
I would have done it this time but randomly challenging people feels like a bother

You were my last opponent, right?
Yeah, I had fun in that one too. Could easily go for future rematches once I get a bit better.

T-Thanks.

Although admittedly I'm about to time out.

I do like the character design. Haven't fought ya yet, but I'm sure we'll get around to it one day.

Nah, I challenged you when everyone was still in the bushes.

I'll look forward to it! This really was my first time PvPing and I've probably thrown myself in the deep end. I wanted to though, since I figure it's the only way to truly get gud.

Ooooh right. I'm not sure if I even brought you down to your last HP bar, but thanks anyway!