Canada's Worst Driver S12 E4

Stream will begin at 10PM EST.

Monitoring this thread

oh shit yes

Spoonfeed me lads

He'll post the Twitch link in this thread 10 minutes before the episode starts, so tune in at 9:50 EST

>Cody and the Indian guy graduated already

So who could they realistically graduate? Or will they pull the "No one goes home" only three episodes in?

STREAM IS UP, NEW EPISODE STARTS IN 10 MINUTES
twitch tv /haveeggsinstead

dont forget to bump

Bampu

Thx Veeky Forumstist

GET IN HERE YOU ASSHOLES

I legit feel bad for Mike. He really shouldn't be driving due to his injury.

>"I'm a vegetarian"
>being that fucking obese

went in, its an advertisement. closed tab. learn to stream

Cupcakes and donuts are vegetarian

>stream of a TV channel
>complains about ads
Fuck off back to /a/

Probably stuff herself with candy and other junk food all the time

Holy shit this chick. Hits 70 then just jerks the wheel back and forth.

>just jerks the wheel back and forth.
i mean if it were a consistent turn that helps on some cars. but she didn't turn hard enough. shaking the wheel also helps fwds on dirt rods in turns

OP here, just wondering if anyone wants me to stream the car specials that are happening tomorrow as well like the fastest tractor?

I'm down

Mike: Actual problems due to brain injury (who thought passing him after he recovered was a good idea?)
Lou: Basically a noob in driving
Daniella: Still too much of a wreck
Tyler: Perpetual (?) Drunk (perhaps alcoholic even?)
Krystal: Fat cunt on wheels

So who should be in the Final Three?

>The fastest tractor

That reminds me of that episode of Home Improvement

I agree with the purposes of these challenges but some of them seem unrealistic. The distracted driving one was done on a dusty surface so the car would understeer, and Krystal was right about it not being as dangerous as he's trying to portray it in certain situations. It's just as if not more distracting to fiddle with your radio/air conditioning/etc. and answering your phone is something people literally have to do while driving to be productive and communicate. He also seems to have no concept of acceptable speed being subjective and having a lot to do with road design and traffic conditions as well as being in a situation where you can properly anticipate things ahead of you. There is no way he goes home and doesn't do >10 over the speed limit everywhere, and if he did he'd be ax bad driver in his own right, especially on Ontario's roads.

Mike, Tyler, and Krystal

I think Krystal is going to "win" but Mike is probably going to have to stop driving, poor guy.

>and answering your phone is something people literally have to do while driving to be productive and communicate.

Maybe in the USA but down here driving with cellphone in view is an automatic $400 fine and demerit points. I had a low speed collision thanks to using my phone while driving on a packed highway. Thankfully before the laws got changed and the guy I bumped into was a sped that had like 200 dents and creases in the rear of his car already. He tried blaming me for some vertical line on his car (either caused by bullbars or reversing in to a wall) but I just pointed out to him that my car had only cracked the plastic frame around the number plate and didn't have bullbars either. Never heard from him incidentally not that he ever would have pinned anything on me.

People who are productive on the phone can use hands free

>He also seems to have no concept of acceptable speed being subjective and having a lot to do with road design and traffic conditions as well as being in a situation where you can properly anticipate things ahead of you. There is no way he goes home and doesn't do >10 over the speed limit everywhere, and if he did he'd be ax bad driver in his own right, especially on Ontario's roads.
You'd have a point if he was saying that stuff to competent drivers but these retards can barely navigate a straight line.

plus they dont have a proper sense of speed so how can you trust them to be at a reasonable degree above any speed limit