/nosg/ - Nostalrius General

Everyone is waiting for nost2.0 which will be hosted by Valkyrie. We're currently waiting on server release.
>When is the release?
End of January for Old PvP, end of February for Fresh PvP.

An announcement has been made on the valkyrie forums.
>OLD NOST PVP (Name: Nostalrius PVP)
will be released in a month. This has all your old level 60 chars for nostalgias sake.
>NEW NOST PVP (Name: Elysium PVP)
Brand new server, will be released 3 weeks after old nost.WE WILL BE ROLLING ON THIS SERVER !!!
>what faction are we rolling?

The Horde guild will be
The Alliance guild will be

----------------------------------------

>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit
>Nos Pre-Bis
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j81TgG0p_HrYKajiUiQfYIoSUx1culzy2u_Fc4wtiS8/edit#gid=329725463
>Leveling Specs
imgur.com/a/aNm8V#0
>Big Addon Pack
wow-one.com/forum/topic/3573-vanilla-112-addons-download/

tags: nosg krog wpsg elyg vag wowg world of warcraft

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

webm.land/w/c05e/
realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer.aspx?realm=NRB&player=Kyrios
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Puddi

How can alliance men even compete?>

Watch your step!
Too late you just stepped on my goblin landmine and immolation trap!

A I M E D

>NCR = Alliance
>Caesar's Legion = Horde

Is this about right?

yeah basically

>tfw the perfectly timed music transitions if you walk from the south entrance of the cathedral ward to the altar within

LOL what kind of libtard logic is this? Alliance posters everyone

I hope you're away that you're going to be a trash hunter.

Alliance guild is

Alliance guild is

reminder the alliance is directly responsible for the invasion of archimonde by ignoring Medivh's warning

you arent wrong but the elves were first inviting them over for that fel dick

Alliance guild is

10.5 HOURS TILL GURUBASHER MEMES

>Zul'jin fought throughout the Second War; however, he grew furious when Doomhammer not only failed to destroy Quel'Thalas, but also abandoned his siege against the elves in favor of assaulting Lordaeron, and as a result Zul'jin and his armies stayed behind, slaughtering thousands of elves.

>trolls in warcraft 3 literally say "vengeance for zul'jin"

Trolls fucking hate elves guys. It's a thing.

What the fuck kind of dumb name is Koragon

>humans are responsible for the invasion by ignoring the warning to run away and let it happen

do you even think before you post?

nah he's pretty wrong

elves are literally the western women of wow

>vanishes
>teleports behind ur back
>unzips perdition blade+5 damage
>ambush
>backstab
>u have 1k hp left
>thistle backstab kidney
>200 hp left
>gouge
>restealth
>ambush

Nothing personnel.

>this is actually the reason
>azshara just wanted some demon dick
>that's how all this burning legion shit started

How many really? Irrc thrall had to go round up all the wandering tribes of new orcs after he completed his frostwolf traing with drek'thar

And the ones that are do feel guilt and have looked to reedem themselves, like based saurfang. When grarrash sperged out those that had drank the blood saw what was happening and did not want to repeat it.

Jokes on you idiot, you can't have an apostrophe in the guild name!

>>When is the release?
End of January for Old PvP, end of February for Fresh PvP.

bull fucking shit

Yeah obviously, who doesn't. But it never made sense to me that jungle trolls would give a shit since they were on the opposite side of the continent and the darkspear especially, since they were too busy getting kicked around and fleeing to a couple god forsaken islands next to a giant fucking whirlpool.

POLYMORPH
PYROBLAST

sqweee

if you need to poly a hunter then you arent playing your class correctly

Not many, Grom was notable for being extremely young by the time he became chieftain during the first and 2nd wars and by the time we get to WC3 he's considered a fossil by the other grunts.

>a free pyroblast is a bad thing

*fears u*

you know how the next bit goes by now, needless to say you're dead

>skull of impending doom/trinket
>scatter
>trap
>aimed shot/multi
>you ice block if you aren't shit
>cheetah away
>you either blink forward or mount up and chase
>viper sting
>scatter/trap again
>you're dead
>all because you were a dumbass that decided to poly instead of start off with the deadzone

LARGE AND IN CHARGE

>his dad doesn't cut his hair
Why is this?

There is literally nothing wrong with Titan or CT if you know which mods you don't want.

why does this hunter love pain so much

>vanilla disengage

This is going to be hard to go back to

*dies to rend whirlwind*

what will I miss out on in the leveling experience if i join the horde, select dungeons aside?

Do I get to suffer a bit less in certain zones?
I was thinking of going NE so I could Shadowmeld while AFK, at least.

>frostbolt
>frostbolt
>you're dead

*dies to warrior 8 levels lower*
*dies to hunter*
*dies to rogue*
*dies to oom mage*

>mages can suddenly frostbolt from 41 yds
huh, weird. didn't know that! enjoy being shit at your class ;)

B-But I killed a level 59 rogue when I was in T2 gear...

>hunters can suddenly teleport 20 yards away

>Tauren are the most peaceful race
Tauren fight with the centaurs and quillboards all the time
>Orcs are warriors but Alliance picked a fight with them first.
Orcs literally teleported out of nowhere and exploded Stormwind
>Darkspear Trolls are chill.
The trolls have been the enemies of the high elves and occasionally the humans of Lorderon for a long time before the 1st war.
>Undead tried going back to their former Alliance friends but got attacked.
Nope. Literally the opposite of what happened. (((Sylvanas))) betrayed Garithos and killed him after the humans and Forsaken worked together to kill Balthazar. She literally didn't have to.

The horde is literally just a band of war-thirsty niggers who Blizzard tried to asert DINDU NUFFIN.

Kings Honor, Friend.

>in charge
In charge of standing in Rend whirlwind maybe
webm.land/w/c05e/

>Titan or CT
top kek

Tauren fight the centaur and quillboar because they have to. They've been fighting for generations for Mulgore.

The Darkspear are not the same trolls as those that fought the high elves and the Arathor humans.

The other points are true, but not those two.

>you're trapped
>you iceblock the aimed shot/multi
>im 41 yds away
>have skull after using trinket
>implying you can even dream of catching me even with a blink
want me to tell you how i know you're garbage? stick to dragonslaying bud.

>you're trapped
stopped reading there

Hi everyone Madti here, just a reminder that me and my friend Puddi will be leading the Veeky Forums Alliance guild on Nostalrius without help from the /wpsg/ and /nosg/ greats of old.

attentionwhores, healsluts, "ERP friendly" anons and "girls" will not be tolerated so don't worry about anything. Loot structure has not been decided other than it will not be loot council because you can exploit that

add us for a discord invite (80 people right now)
Notmadti#7077
Puddi#1861

who is this manchild and why does it look like some kind of gordon ramsey hobgoblin hybrid?

refer to: to see how your dumbass got trapped to begin with. nice poly opener!

>go the faction where you can be a jamaican, a cow, a zombie, or a barbarian

>or the faction where you can be generic npc, manlet, another manlet, or cumsock

It's an easy choice, lads.

>scatter shot suddenly has a 30 yd range

>want to be a mage
>have to be a rotting corpse or a dude weed lmao hunchback

i would legitimately rather be a generic npc than anything else listed there

>mage so upset that he misplayed that he's now changing the way the game works to suit his ego
can't make it up! watch some pvp videos and take notes sweetheart

>idiot gets told and has to resort to name calling
nice try kiddo, maybe after some more bgs you'll get there :)

remember when blink didn't have a cooldown? patch 1.6 ruined wow

No. No. No. No.

High Elves will never be playable and it's dumb to suggest they should. High Elves might as well be an endangered species at this point. Let me pull some numbers.

In the 3rd War, 90% of Quel'thalas population was slaughtered by the Scourge. Of the remaining 10% of the population, 90% of them renamed themselves Blood Elves. High Elves are 1% of the original population. Since Kael'thas took 15% of them to Outland (1.35% of the HE pop.) and since his army numbered around roughly 2,000 according to Archmage Vargoth, the current High Elf population is 1,500.

There are less High Elves than even Gnomes and Darkspear Trolls.

You complain about bad lore when your version is even worse, despite the fact that it makes sense for the Blood Elves to join the Horde given their treatment by the Alliance and how the Forsaken were the only ones who helped them in their time of need.

Another thing. There's biologically no difference between Blood Elves and High Elves.

Kys niggers

Nys kigger.

Wasn't the Sunwell reborn or whatever? They could just add the option to have blue eyes in the BE character options.

realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer.aspx?realm=NRB&player=Kyrios

Anyone else here poopsock as hard as I did on nost?

>Nost

No one cares about the old server anymore bud

somewhat, pic not including the main healing gear on the pally

The thing is that the Orcs admit their wrong doing and don't make excuses for what happened in the past. Alliance doesn't do this and just blame others.

>Still thinking you can beat a Ret

Some of them admit that they fucked up - but none of them learned from it and they don't bother trying to prevent it after RFC.

Alliance absolutely takes the blame. The Night Elves kicked the Highborne out because they refused to stop using arcane magic.

That's not true at all. They're constantly blaming being under demonic control.

Which was your main?

>No one cares about the old server anymore bud

Here's the thing, everybody is losing their shit waiting. You really think they are going to wait another month to actually play? I am betting nost population will be at least 70% of what it was.

Are Taurens the only race which is blameless? Every other race seems to be either greedy, bloodthirsty, spineless or cruel as fuck

Then again Taurens don't have that deep lore imo, just muh nature muh earthmother we balance

Wow lore is so fucking weak compared to other fantasy worlds. There are only three things that I feel are handled well.

>Magic
>Dragons
>Interesting takes on a couple of races (Goblins, Orcs, Trolls, Night Elves)

Good rogue can just stunlock you from 100 to zero.

the pally on the left, the warrior on the right was a fresh 60, dinged 60 maybe a month before shutdown

I also fucked up as both of them are on the same account, wish i made a second so i could give the warr to my friend who'd like to join now

where's my spell crit rate listed? I don't remember the interface not showing it at all

Hey /Nost/ how much does gatherin professions impact damage desu. I know holy pallys get mana refunds from crits, so is it worth to level skinning? What about mining for tanks?

What do crits have to do with skinning?

That isn't in vanilla.

Vanilla professions don't give passive bonuses, user.

For a while professions gave bonus passives. Skinning gave crit.

Having big strong men as my personal guardians makes me wet. So how viable is demo lock in TBC?

Demo is strong in PvP as its unkillable, if boring. Demo is part of the DS/Ruin spec that does top DPS in raids but it's just spam Shadow Bolt.

Demo isn't BM in vanilla. It improves your pet, but it's a shit tree other than the Demonic Sacrifice succubus for 15% shadow damage.

What was that old mod that announced (in chat and with a noise) when bosses were about to do something?

deadly boss mods

I always assumed (deep) Affliction is the only way to play the game as a lock in TBC PvP, that others specs can only sometimes match it in power. This is news to me, I used to play a lot of arena and all locks I saw had a felhunter out, never seen a single felguard.

>Tauren fight with the centaurs and quillboards all the time
Because they're defending their land.

>Orcs literally teleported out of nowhere and exploded Stormwind
Old Horde. Only some are part of the New Horde. Even then, they haven't done anything wrong post wc2 and have redeemed themselves when they helped save the world against the combined Burning Legion and Scourge armies.

>the trolls have been the enemies of highelves
Going to stop you there retard because Darkspear aren't Forest trolls and had no contact with the north.

>Nope. Literally the opposite of what happened.
Except it's canon lore given their name. It's also mentioned in the intro.
>(((Sylvanas))) betrayed Garithos and killed him after the humans and Forsaken worked together to kill Balthazar. She literally didn't have to.
Garithos was being hostile and a rude faggot. Sylvanas just beat him to the punch when he would've done the same.

Come back when you're 18.

Affliction/demo hybrid warlocks were fucking bullshit and only below arms warriors in absolutely destroying me

t. hunter main at the time

>Come back when you're 18.
BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN

i fucking hate this place

I hate all the underage nihilum members more

SL/SL was the pvp spec

>nihilum
>underage
Salty Dogs is THE underage guild and the past month of threads prove it.

friendly reminder anyone that actually isnt shit at the game is going alliance this time around :)

Mate, nobody in your shitter guild is over 21. The majority of you aren't even 18.

That spec didn't include Felguard though, which is what I really want.

most are in their mid to late 20s

only Dindumuffin, Babymetal, Comfy and Automute are under 21

So you acknowledge 4 are underage. Time to accept the fact that the rest are too.