Tell me why I shouldn't buy an RS3

Tell me why I shouldn't buy an RS3.

>VW

because shit

It's a rebadged VW

because the rs6 exists famalam

>pic very related

because it's a really expensive hot hatch. get an adults car. if you want an audi get a used A8

Gross

>haldex
>vw
>4 or 5 cylinder

>haldex

The rs3 is the shit. Turbo 5.. awd.. beautiful interior and exterior
Shame the states are only getting the sedan, otherwise I'd easily spend the money over a Golf R

Also daily reminder that only weebs, neets, and nerds dislike audi

There is literally nothing wrong with 5 cylinders.

>60k
>only 5 cylinders
>not rwd

>implying inline 5 sound isn't god-tier at any price

There's nothing wrong with AWD.

Because it's a fake RS. Even the rs5 is a joke. They're marketed to idiots that want to outdo the other losers that finance a basic level luxury car in the highest trim.

There is when it's haldex.

>t. busrider

not really. its still faster than most cars and can send all the power to the rear

Do it it looks sick and I'm sure it handles nice and pulls well

>terminal understeer
It's literally a straight line machine.

memespouters

Could get yourself an M2 instead, or if you're set on something AWD and turbo either the Focus RS, CLA/A45 AMG, or an Evo/STi.

Also the TT RS is coming soon. 5cyl turbo, AWD, and it looks pretty good now. Not at all the hairdressers' car its predecessors were.

That's just an RS3 with all practicality removed.

So?

audis are common as muck and have no character

Pretty sure that's a golf gti

>Also daily reminder that only weebs, neets, and nerds dislike audi
Cuck.

That applies more to commuter models. Their performance variants are pretty wild, and since the differences in appearance are subtle you're less likely to get pulled over by some highway cunt. Unfortunately they don't turn heads either since a small badge and noise aside, normies won't notice a difference between an A3 and RS3.

Also the R8 exists.

Opinions on the Audi S4?

yeah I know that, but i personally find them boring to drive. this goes for other germ cars too, but the sporty bmws are more fun than the audis imo. the rs variants are quite common here, too.

re you're point about not getting pulled over, i agree

t. tuned st estate with the st badge removed

Which one?

significantly better than the rs3

Because everything from the US at that price point crushes it.

The base models, yes.

B8