pastebin.com/0326Anr2

Thread Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=AvxJ0TVvVzE

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5hRMDWLNG0k
youtube.com/watch?v=KsHHiWqgbw8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I still like Jack

That """"(((([[[]]]))))"""" would have been better if she instead slapped the gun aside and pulled out her own.

ME3 Jack was fucking hot, earlier not so much

Liara best waifu.

Also that gayplay of Andromeda looks like shit.

Requesting sauce for thicc Quarian, thanks

The thing which makes the disarm standout is that there's no loudass paragon/renegade interrupt noise that ME2 and 3 used to cover up that kind of thing when they did it

>Liara best waifu
I disagree with what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

Nth for turian waifu

Gameplay looked good, animations meh, everything else looked good

Like i said earlier, better with hair and actual clothing

I think Voltaire would prefer Liara too.

I can't wait to stick it in wherever femtur's have holes.

Shaddap.
you don't know nothin, bout anythin'.

S-sorry.

youtube.com/watch?v=5hRMDWLNG0k

just

>There's a mini-citadel ship that went ahead first,
Source?
>and the mission isn't government run
It's Fury Road run?

Jesus I just remembered why I hate mgs.

But why?

Hey hamburgers, how does your zhirukhas (general target audience of all BioWare games) handle a new gameplay trailer? Are they already enamoured with lesbian turian squadmate and puffy cheeks of femRyder? Does they "thicc" legs and "muh curves" trembling at the thought of how they gonna be able to relate to the SJW Ryder in the liberal paradise we all know as the Andromeda?

aaaaw, what a damn shame. I must have deleted it but still have all other pics of that collage.

I was told that there were female Turians now.

If they were in the trailer I sure as hell didn't see them.

Am I just going to be disappointed?

Was that an interrupt or a full-fledged quicktime event where if they didn't react they would have died? I didn't see the renegade or paragon symbol down in the corner.

>>There's a mini-citadel ship that went ahead first,
Source?

It's called The Nexus pic related

The Nexus is the mini citadel check the links

You didn't look very hard.

Dude, it's right fucking there, are you blind?

One of the earlier trailers explains it a bit and shows off the Nexus, which is a combination huge ship/small citadel that is the base of operations for the project.

youtube.com/watch?v=KsHHiWqgbw8

Open world(like seriously why?)
Story didn't drive me "on"
and everything was super repetitive.

To be fair, MGS5 was extensively motion captured, more than just about anything else. A lot of things don't have animations that good.

>lesbian turian squadmate
Don't say that.

What a disappointing frumpy lookin bitch

anyone else getting distracted by those clamps and think it's the turian's hands grabbing the balustrade

WTF?
Her face morphs in different shape any moment?

No, maybe you're just autistic.

I'm going to bang the qt Turian squadmate

Agree. But you don't need to animate whole game that good. Too much work. It shadows and light game. Bioware may not properly animate some wild fauna stuff or irrelevant NPC. But they must make cinematics much better, because this is point where players hold max attention.
Currently it's look like fucking joke.

Me too.

Give me a link, not an ambiguous pic.

>wanting a /k/ Autist as a waifu
Good taste

>sorry, I only date other Turians, wierdo

She's mine, dammit!
/k-autist waifu is the best waifu

/k/ is the only other board I go in besides this shithole

Is that supposed to be the Widow? That looks nothing like the Widow, Black or otherwise.

>"You think I'm giving you a choice?"

If I ever played as femshep I'd definitely bang garrus

>"Wha- What do you mean!?"

Alien romances in general were the best.

And to all Jack fans: she's a waifu and a good one. You guys have a good taste. But the aliens had the most screen time and most comprehensive romances.

>She's mine, dammit
Ok. You can have her when im done.

Ya know this bitch could turn out the most basic of characters but people will still splooge their pants. It's like how garrus started out as a cop that just wanted to shoot more bad guys and everyone thought that was the most interesting thing ever because he had the novelty of being an alien.

>"Take your suit off."

>when I'm done
REEEEEEEEE! That's not a proper to treat your waifu!

Krogans are boring. Unless this one turns out to be a fucking shaman or something, They're gonna have to do something different than rip and tear battle toad.

Hmm I wonder if anyone will make femtur and Jack r34. I would but I suck at drawing.

"I know the reasons why you really joined the Andromeda Initiative. Now, be a good girl or something irreversible might be said to the Krogans about you."

She's your waifu, to me she's just another notch on my belt

>Shaman Krogan
Tha'd be cool they'd be like the tauren from wow

Oh my.

>"N-No! Make me you perv!"

this isn't news
loyalty missions will be optional, and even complete-able after the main story if you can't be fucked

See
Yeah, this little fapfic is turning out pretty well.

"You call me a perv with that Extranet history? You need to be punished for lying"

I think the problem is with the DAI mission interface.

>"Let's make Dragon Age like Mass Effect!"
>it fucks up the franchise
>"Let's make Dragon Age like Skyrim!"
>it kills the franchise
>"Let's make Mass Effect like Inquisition!"
>???
What the fuck were they thinking?

>What the fuck were they thinking?
They're Canadians right? I doubt they were thinking.

if that's it, that'd explain why I didn't catch on.
but then, objectives displayed (as opposed to not at all) in a clear and concise manner, why is this a problem?

>critically acclaimed
>Bioware's most successful game launch ever

Yeah m8 Dragon Age is finished, why would they want to make anything like that game

>implying Bioware doesn't think with their asses
>implying Bioware would ever use brains

WHAT THE HELL AM I EVEN DOING

f/ryder is so qt

Why would anyone send the main base before the scout ship? Why not send them together and deploy scouts there?

The Arks aren't scout ships they're, well, arks.

>Be bioware
>We need to hype people for the preorder bullshit
>Let's pick our best scene for the gamplay reveal!
>THIS!!

Her age too

So trying to look close at the UI, it looks like for squad members there's an Asari, a Turian woman, a Krogan and one other

At first I assumed the left one here was Ryder's icon because of the hair shape and it going red in the sync kill examples but that can't make sense. Have they shown any other characters it could be yet?

So is 3 a horrible game as far as games go?

I only played 1 and 2 and was really let down by 2 so I never picked up 3

Should I?

Her character was so poorly fucking written though, and her dialogue was junk... also the overly edgy tattoos

I just could not get into her at all man, whatever floats your boat but I think she is generally awful and just fills a slut niche

3 is better than 2

I mean I am inclined to believe that but only because 2 was fucking garbage... I guess I will wait till the game and all dlc goes on sale and pick it up then.

but muh damaged good nice soul waifu

1 is the worst game in the series, but if you didn't like 2 in comparison to that you won't like 3 either because 3 is a refinement of 2, not something more like 1

Jack is objectively NOT a slut though

>mfw i played ME 2 and 3 before 1 and i still consider them better than the first one

1 had worse combat for sure, it was a little clunky and they reused a lot of areas and such. But at least it had an inventory and a good story/script

2 was gears of mass effect, thermal clips and zero story, they took the RPG out of it for 2 really because your customization went to nothing and everything was incredibly bland.

If they put the story/rpg elements from 1 into 2 and that is what 3 is then maybe it would work

Oh yeah sure, I remember just how difficult it was for her to fuck Shepard, whole lot of soul searching there.

And I mean it was not love making or anything, it was pure full on fuggin and edgy shit talking to each other

Super meaningful brah.

3 very much improves the gameplay, and restores customization in a way that is actually meaningful unlike 1's piles of worthless junk. You can have unique builds within classes again, and play in different styles thanks to the different weaponry available.

The way it handles story is the same as 2.

If you take that option you're locked out of interacting with her forever

Does not change the fact hat she is indeed an emotionally deranged slut. how many dudes do you think she got with or raped in her time as a biotic nutcase

But you can still fug her. Meaning she's a slut. Get over it dude

Scary as fuck that there are people who would actually white knight for a skank like jack

I always love going to leddit at times like these to see them circlejerking over these terrible animations and telling each other how certain they are that it will all look way better on release.

i like jack too.

>help the geth exterminate the space gyppos
>red ending to keep shep alive
>humans can push dirty dextro birds to the far side of the galaxy now that it's all empty

Convince me this isn't the best ending to the trilogy.

hello where are the mating tubes

Poor people thinking the animations are going to change much or get fleshed out.
If Bioware themselves realized how bad that scene was they wouldn't have put it in such an important Trailer.
I doubt it is going to change even a little bit.

I want a collector waifu

I want you to die

xeno-loving scum

):

This fucking drought of good science fiction vidya has me seriously considering pre-ordered this piece of shit despite everything. The only thing stopping me is the thought of Curry Thunder's shit eating grin.