Lmao thank god I didn't buy into this shit

lmao thank god I didn't buy into this shit

what do ya know. Another pump and dump, what a surprise

who could've seen this coming? it had such strong fundamentals just like trump coin, doge coin, and PND

Luckily I got out with a bit of profit but wouldn't want to be the ones still holding!

What happened biz? This was supposed to be the ticket to the stars?

>What happened biz? This was supposed to be the ticket to the stars?

Yet another ticket to the moon, we've only had so many on Veeky Forums

It's kind of funny actually. Look up where the previous "tickets to the moon" went

>bought at 47k
>went up to 56k several times
>was hoping it would reach 70k before selling
>now it's down to 46k

Mother of fuck.

I was hoping it would moon before I sold but sadly it wasn't meant to be. Keeping my money in btc until the next unicorn appears.

Sell now before you lose the rest user. Small wins over big losses anyday there will be a new one along soon anyway so just hold it as BTC.

It's already up again fucking scared faggots

When will you guys finally learn?

KEEP INVESTING!!!

I want to kill all niggers who hyped ZECD.

WAVE FAGS BTFO
WAVE FAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Holding on to my 90k waves, it's not dying you worriers, buy the rumor sell the news, and it's getting great news

>he doesn't set an expected goal for himself
You could have prevented it user.

It's not looking good guys.

Better dump now

Yes, sell your waves, being the price back down to my 3btc at 45k buy order, let the teenage swag fag video dictate your trading habits you fools, waves platform is on the scheduled path, it's fucking nothing.

>wagecucks

Shit it's crashing sell sell sell

>im making 3k a month playing minecraft 10 minutes in my underwear
lol fucking wagecuck

fuck off they're still in developing stages and theres been alot of good news lately...

There's a reason you guys keep getting fucked. You faggots jump on a pump and dump to late, with to little knowledge, and get greedy.

Invest in something that has real potential. Invest in a company that actually has VALUE to back it up. Stop buying over bought shit bags that are priced way more than they are actually worth.

Jesus you guys disappoint me.

on the next episode of Lost Shills

>Waves fags get cucked and are left holding bags of denial and false hope.
>will they ever see the light
>or are they doomed to live their lives in cuckatory until they kill themselves

Don't miss out on all the pathetic neet tears on the next episode of Lost Shills

Same people talking shit are gonna be the ones buying high when it starts a bull run again....

>not buying the dip

That's why you'll always stay poor anons

>Invest in a company that actually has VALUE to back it up.
so invest in WAVE then

cope

Hello Su!

You guys realize that drop was caused by 1) BTC price rising (Waves has been consistently around 35 cents for weeks and still is) and 2) People are selling on the full node news, as they should if they want to make the quick profit instead of larger gains later.

+1

>BUT NO!
>MUH SCAM!
>MUH LEAKER IN THE WAVES TEAM!
>MUH MAIL FROM CRYPTOWARNING

This thread will be full of butthurt when waves goes to $10 :^)

>buying altcoins
>ever

What did you think was going to happen?

mind to share that email?