/aog/- Attorney Online General

One Job Edition

>What is Attorney Online?
It's an virtual chatroom/courtroom mix we use to perform improv AA-like trials, Civil Cases, Logic Battles, Class trials, Jury cases and more!
Come join us on our server, Attorney Online Vidya!

>The Main Reference Doc (contains downloads, rules, faqs and more):
docs.google.com/document/d/1ihsVxLVarPMPgGcU4W81CQyv3gPkLvS63GK7k0N78Qw/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Gameplay footage?
Streams typically run in the evening, US time. You can also check out recordings of previous cases via guardlytheguard and lawfuldickish on twitch.

>Role Guides
ace-attorney-vidya.wikia.com/wiki/Guides

>Quickstart Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1gwg1AVZPlPAFy3aWAW28e9lH1vjIk4d8jOt3mChoy74/edit#

>SoJ RIPPERS SIGN UP IN THIS
docs.google.com/document/d/1QH6hFI0oUbr3JOMGLPMiNEY-JJvCN4Q3fugkQdaUV8s/edit?usp=sharing

Previous case:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1OOw-YfY6A3h2nqqBBot2zDW-w3KgSflqdiowZ9PrIog
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Veeky
strawpoll.me/11782512
hitbox
imgur.com/a/Q7v27
forums.court-records.net/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=31362&p=1316876#p1316876
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for cute Trucy

Fucking Europeans.

Third for Kirigiri

Reminder to check the Christmas event if you are interested.

docs.google.com/document/d/1OOw-YfY6A3h2nqqBBot2zDW-w3KgSflqdiowZ9PrIog

Why are we still linking the ripper's doc in the op?

Go Aog!

Olé! Olé!

Because they just pasted the previous OP.
We've had the same typo in there for months now.
Could've at least mentioned that Apollo Justice is out on iOS now, shake my head.

Laziness

Woo spurts

>Could've at least mentioned that Apollo Justice is out on iOS now, shake my head.
Does it have the vomit inducing graphics like the other ios ports had?

Looks much better than Trilogy HD because AJ had DS quality sprites.

wew lad

bump

/aog/ is playing RIGHT NOW really soon in Veeky Forums league 7 vs /hanny/! go to implyingrigged.info/wiki/Veeky Forums_League_7 and find the hitbox link there

We better win, you fuck.

>that tactic

We're going to be destroyed in the midfield

GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

WE'RE GONNA WIN THE LEAGUE BOYS

Those character models are actually pretty good.

I'm really happy to see that all the work on aesthetics and tactics paid off in this match, because that was a great game to watch. With dedication and a little meme magic, we plan on making all the games /aog/ plays this month like that game against /hanny/. Thank you for your support and I hope you continue to be hyp for our rematch against /twg/ this Sunday at 12:00 PM EST.

Also thank be sure to thank the co-manager for making the tactics and live managing today

When do we finally play against /drg/ and rek their shit?

Assuming both teams make it to the knockouts (which is a reasonable assumption to make, since that's our goal and /drg/ is a consistently high placing team) we should come across them eventually in the matches 2 weeks from now

We had a very helpful person doing dedicated work to give /aog/ good models. It's actually pretty lucky that all the good players were the ones with the new models

wew lass

Reminder to always bully Gina steno by shoving toothbrushes in her mouth.

In light of our football success and the iOS release of Apollo Justice, how about we rank some cases, /aog/?

How would you rank AJ's first case, Turnabout Trump?
strawpoll.me/11782512

bump

I want to shove my "toothbrush" in Ginasteno's mouth!

I want to pour mouthwash down Ginasteno's throat until she vomits!

What character or series would you like to see more characters from, or content for?

What other series are similar to Ace Attorney?

Deus Ex

When will our goddess get in?

Where are the lipflaps and blinking, lad?

Hoooly shit that rip is awful.

Give it some lipflap and it wouldn't be the worst we've ever had.

White outline and blurry. It's basically paper barok.

Could be worse.

Could be even worse.
At least it isn't a dangan.

PALUTENA WHEN

Some of the dangans have better quality than some of the uploads to the main game, actually. :^)

Not related to law.

Hopefully soon, I wouldn't be able to contain my dick if I saw her case.

By that logic every witness should be banned from AO.

>removing Ace Attorney characters in Attorney Online
Have your (You).

Reminder that the "MUH NOT RELATED TO LAW" argument means jack shit when witness characters don't need to be related to law.

As long as the sprite is good, they should stand a chance of being added.

Can we repoll all non AA content when we completely switch to AO 2.0?

Depends on why they were denied.

If it was because of sprite quality, make sure they're improved first.

Repoll all non AA/AO base content that is in the game right now, not repoll rejected content.
Sorry for not being clear enough.

Frenzy here. If you haven't noticed I haven't been on for the entire week. Reason is because my computer's power supply decided to turn itself into a toaster and die so I won't be on until I can replace it and considering I don't have any form of stable income...that won't be for a while. (At the very least not until next year.)

Keep casing my faggots.

>Having to namedrop yourself because no one knows you
My sides

I wish you'd take a bath with a toaster

Oh.
Maybe?

Why tho?

Mistakes were made in the past.

Any idea on when we might swap to AO2 anyway?
Is the moderation thing still a problem?

For those who missed the match today, you can find the VOD here
hitbox tv/video/1213213
our match should be in the second half of the video

nine

>That baguette blender

I could set up a test server this weekend, there's still a few things missing but it would allow people to test and fix any problems with characters.

Arizona here. If you haven't noticed I haven't been on for the entire week. Reason is because my computer's power supply decided to turn itself into a cat and have sex with Gato so I won't be on until I can replace it and considering I don't have any form of stable income...that won't be for a while. (At the very least not until next year.)

Keep casing my husbandos.

Names here. If you haven't noticed I haven't been on for the entire week. Reason is because I've given up on paying the rent so the landlady shut off my power so I won't be on until I can pay her and considering I don't have any will to keep living... that won't be for a while. (At the very least not until next year.)

Keep casing my bullies.

Best to get that sorted before actually changing over, yeah.

bump

pmub

Post your best memeshots

That was actually a top secret blender. It was sent in a last minute aesthetics update to the streamer. Only us managers knew about it, and even then, that was the first time we saw it live on the pitch.

Also, there's more players with their own aesthetics that haven't been shown yet

Bro here. If you haven't noticed I haven't been on for the entire week. Reason is because I've been managing my Empire Kingdom and Resharc is leading a rebellion with his hell format so I won't be on until I defeat him and considering I don't have a lot of circlejerk buddies alive still... that won't be for a while. (At the very least not until next year.)

Keep casing my serfs.

bumperino

pure

Slut

Yes

Also yes.

Another yes.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEES

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ryu
imgur.com/a/Q7v27

forums.court-records.net/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=31362&p=1316876#p1316876

Chiaki is the worst girl, why is she even in AO?

>Page 10

That case was fun.

Can anyone post the image with "turkey, a favorite of mine" the whole testimony

reminder that dough is thickheaded.

Nahyuta here.
Just bumping the thread.

Do you understand now?

Daily reminder.

It's me! Larry Butz

Trick is not the person releasing the footage.

It's me! Miles Edgeworth