/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #845

>Schedule for December:
11/30 ~ 12/8: Between Frost and Flame
12/8 ~ 12/12: Cerberus/Fenrir Showdown
12/14 ~ 12/19: Freedom in His Hands (Rerun and Renewal)
12/18 ~ 12/25: Christmas Guild Wars
12/26 ~ 12/31: ??? (Special Quest)
12/31 ~ 1/8: Scenario Event

12/25 - Christmas Stream

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English

>Please, READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ
alternate: pastebin.com/XAw8bBCf

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

>Previous thread

Where is the gay OP image? People will get the wrong impression of the game.

2th for Naru is garbage

99% of the GBF playerbase

EARTH

You're wrong faggot. A majority is cowlovers with patrician taste, just like myself. Harvins are fine too

>this fucking guy
Stop shitposting, will you?

Stronger and cuter than Djeanne!

I don't wear glasses.

You're right, Six is much better than that dragonfucking whore.

In what instances would you not use cosmos? The calc says it's better in most situations unless you're running enmity or whale builds

Yeah Six is.

>warned for reporting blogging
what the fuck

>Hating cows and potatos
Jealous lighfag detected

People really misunderstand Naru's character, and it's a problem born from people who haven't even read her fate episodes and just assume things from fanart.

Naru is actually just an imouto who is trying really hard to be a helpful big sister.

She becomes withdrawn and starts crying when someone tells her to stop helping, and she regrets that Zanba aka Okto never acknowledged her or gave her a pat on the head. LITERALLY a line she says to you in the second fate.

She also weakens immensely when you employ hand-to-head style.

>Naru is just a Cocoa ripoff
>Naru will get her own version of Mocha
>A new doraf SSR that's an older sister/senpai to Naru, who is actually the successful dependable nee-san Naru wishes she was. Imagine Naru but older looking/more mature
>Makes Naru jealous because she knows she'll never be as good of a nee-san as the new doraf
>New doraf even got praised/headpatted by Octo
Just for fun, the new doraf would even have a toolkit that makes Naru obsolete for esports.

>imouto

Yeah she is 100% annoying waifutrash with no good traits, thank for explaining it.

>10+ posts left before bump limit
Why the fuck did you post so early you fucking idiot.

>People posting ideas to """Fix""" one of the best/most popular characters in GBF
Stay mad, faggots.

Yugu HL
238E35A8

Reminder that it's cool to hate the popular waifus and it's even cooler to say you like the trash ones.

Beatrix is unironically cute though, even if people still manage to interpret "shibari" as "shi-got-raped".

>popularity=quality
Not an argument

Guarantee most of them are in their pre-20s where it's "cool" to go against the grain.

11605AF8
Yugu HL
Send help

Neither is "she's annoying as fuck and I hate her". That's called an opinion.

I never said that, what's your point?

>Business that's intent is to make money off people who want their waifus
>Popularity is not an argument
Your shit taste notwithstanding, nobody cares that a small minority hates the character.

>that's intent
Holy shit

Nah, user over yonder did in the last thread though.

>do a meme roll
>get monki
>roll the rest of my single tickets a few minutes later
>get wind metera
>wake up

Calm down weeb, nobody is killing your grabage waifu. You are free to hump the hug pillow forever.

I'm so glad my waifu is immune to people's shitposting. She's not popular enough, after all.

Let's make that happen.

So is it only good if it's popular?O is it good because it's popular?

>siegfried
>literally gary stu with a boring personality
>everyone nuts over him
>naru
>just wants headpats and let you lie on her lap
>everyone hates her
Are you guys just homo or what

(You)
Neither, it's not going to get changed because she's popular, thus the whole conversation is completely irrelevant.

Sieg is a meme, a walking plot device. And I'd bet most people don't actually hate naru but Narufags

I like to put some though in the characters I like. Not everything is kawaii uguu waifu tits.

Not homo, dont care about batman.

Gold bar dropped due to Esser+Beato increasing the drop rate

>/gay butt fucking general/
>are we homo?
What do you think?

The most popular waifus are Vira and naru. Guess which ones /gbfg/ hates the most?

izimir will show up next popularity poll

>rewriting characters' personalities as if you are good writer
Literally worse than than donut sues at fanfic.net.

>esser
>working on red chests

>Gary Stu
Also at this point it's actually acknowledged that Sieg is just pulling a "big hero moment" every event. Please don't use words you don't understand.
>everyone< hates her
Please don't use words you don't understand.

>Still didn't realize
I assume you're an amerifat because they are the only ones who confuse your with you're and its with it's. But "that's", it's like a whole new level. Even an amerifat wouldn't make up this new usage of a word.

>least played element
>character that hasn't been relevant since the event she didn't even participate
Sure she will

Water isn't the least played Element anymore.

Since when?

>casually defeating an entire army
>coincidentally destroys magic circles that happen to be part of the plot device
>so strong that percy's brother was relieve he was away
>not a gary stu

Since they got a heap of new waifus that are better than Earth and Fire.

She will. I'm voting her just to spite faggots like yourself

Not running secret Beato, Esser, and Sachiko combo for increased droprate of best items from red/flip chests

Waterfags have killed themselves after the bow nerf

I didn't even say that I dislike her, what are you getting all that defensive for? I hope to roll her so do vote for her

But that never happened

>Get two girl characters
>Suddenly they have better waifus than Earth and Fire

What, Erin and Izmir? That's just people being easily impressed. Flavor of the month at fucking best.

>heap
>literally 2 (two) characters

S.Naru came out very close during that time so she's not counted as well.

Every fucking time, it's almost as if all this shitposting is buildup for this punchline

You mean generic cow and decent elf?

QUIT ALL THIS WAIFUSHIT

SOIYA!

460d0d74
Help this chev

Who's dickpicking Christmas aruru? That delicious Christmas cake will make whales forget Fenrir bow in no time

Thanks for you (You)s suckers. Now I can do things with Teasel that none of you fags would ever dream of doing.

She better have a sick design because aside of 2 veils she doesn't have much going

So what's the bullet load out for a light GS? Not 101 yet, so I'll be using an awakened GW gun

I've got nearly 100 rolls in crystals saved up. If I don't get Christmas Magisa, I'll kill myself or well yknow maybe wait for the all-spark next year

how about you put off GS until you get nebu

otherwise who cares what bullets you are using, just get the most accessible one, it will be a waste of time soon enough

>There are only 2 (two) Balance classes
>Hawkeye/Gizoku
>Sidewinder/Hound Dog
Fucking shit game

Her RNG third skill means she is benched for life. Not to mention her other two skills are already covered by the two best water SSR's.

>mediocre nuke and water RES down
>veil
>veil, DATA or shield
Her kit isn't very good, we can only pray they make her better

Skin for my potato

>Can't roll Anthuria
Save me

But where's our free christmas rolls.

After GW.

I only play water because Charlotte is my dickpick to begin with so I'll be rolling to add another cute potato to my water team.

Does it look like christmas yet?

Soon™

rob a 7-11, then immediately spark anthuria

you will go to jail for sometime, but once you are out, she will be there waiting.

Why is Dark Fencer so recommended? The Debuffs are great for sure but I'm having a lot more fun using Dragoon.

Because you'll eventually find a boss that will take your fun and shove it so far up your ass it comes out your nose.
DF is only necessary for soloing difficult content that you haven't overgeared. Play other classes to level them for the passive bonuses when you are doing easy content or main story quests.

Stick Mist in your dragon

What kind of obvious question is this?

Because without debuffs you get your ass kicked.
Because Gravity and Delay let you avoid enemy ougis, which kick your ass.
Because you can pair Fencer up with either Armor Break (total of 45% def down), Arrow Rain 3 (max atk down) or Treasure Hunt (2 turn CD instead of 3).

>tfw half expected those bandits to rape Percy's mom

Jesus. Only half?

The game is targeted towards children and teens in japan they won't put in shitty rape

>rob a 7-11
they don't have that much cash

Rape isn't shitty

But shitty rape does exist. Only the finest rape allowed in GBF.

>murder is ok
>rape isn't

>The game is targeted towards children and teens in japan
>Romeo fucking murders people in his fate

Does someone have a Titan grid? I'm planning to build it once I am done with my main grid.

Rape is too vanilla

This game already has sex trafficking and murder

Romeo is an edgelord shitcunt

>Queen of memes event is returning soon