Cadillac Escala Concept

So what do you guys think of it? I personally think the headlights are way too small but the overall looks are pretty good

Sat in the front and back of the ct6 at an auto show this weekend. Comfy as fuck. First car I preferred sitting in the back of than driving it. Cadillac has gotten it down. Now they just need a V8

I think the lower slats would look better less in number and bigger in size. Also, too many ridges on hood, perhaps some vents?

I like the matching lines of the grille and fog lamps.

yea, good job cadillac

shoulda made the el miraj desu

makes almost every other luxury car in the industry look pleb tier

i don't think so senpai

looks like a tesla mixed with a transformer

like that's a bad thing

its not progressive enough, i fixed it

Another boring forgettable sedan with stupid styling to attempt to make it look unique that only detracts from whatever good looks it had.

They have the ls family from GM for v8s they'll never develop their own again most likely

Do you design for Renault?

Way too Chinese market oriented

Finally. Its about time they ditch the Art and Science design

They claim to be working on one. Not sure why they just won't use a LS for the time being. Guess it doesn't seem luxurious enough.

is that a bad thing? The chinese want the kind of luxury cars the US had in the 20th century. which is why many of their market luxury cars are especially modified for them, usually meaning being longer or something

from where the fuck did the french car fanboys came from, shitposting with their shit cars in every thread

im behind 90% of SUV concepts you see

my thoughts, exactly

((((((((((((((((citroen))))))))))))))))))

headlights need to get smaller. The bigger the headlights the quicker the car will age.

LEDs and projectors have paved the way for smaller more efficient headlights. Also it's better from a design standpoint because the headlights can be better integrated within the shape of the car.