>Warhammer introduction to MP Lords and Heroes
pastebin.com/hPkPujTB

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Warhammer News
Wood Elves Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=hoiks2rQa9o

5 Minutes of Gameplay (Morghur confirmed!)
youtube.com/watch?v=-9M33Idbm5k
vimeo.com/193870223/7bcb844b7b

Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
Recent Update Info -- wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Update_4
Recent DLC (good goy) -- store.steampowered.com/app/534331/

True Roman Bread:

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/551821/
store.steampowered.com/app/551820/
hitbox.tv/the4ch
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for games don't age, people do.

From Total War on Facebook

It's Freeday-Friday - and time for the latest Free-LC announcement - in addition to Morghur and the Harpies...
Disciples of the College of The Grey Order, Grey Wizards study Ulgu, The Lore of Shadows. It is an illusive Lore that twists the minds of its targets. Practitioners of The Jade Order study Ghyran, the Lore of Life. Powerful healers, they travel the Empire offering their services to civilians and armies alike.
And now they're both ready to join the battle...
For more information on the Grey Wizard click here: store.steampowered.com/app/551821/
For more information on the Jade Wizard, click here: store.steampowered.com/app/551820/

FUN!

so only empire is getting those new lores or what ?

good stuff my dude

SOMEBODY STOP NEY

>Okkam’s Mindrazor

Hopefully it is OP

>Empire with regen

fuck wood elves better be broken beyond belief to tackle this nonsense.

woodies most likely also will use them, cuz 8th ed was crazy and gave them all the lores.

welves have both

Wood Elves used to be GOOOOOD!

Why is the AI so fucking retarded at managing their population?

>ally and trade partner decide to take random enclaves in provinces that i want when they literally have ever other settlement on the map to occupy
feel like stabbing someone ngl

3D campaign map

>MORE heroes for the Empire
Just fuck off already.

>Welf update will add even more roaming hordes to pester empire
They need them to be honest

Empire is all about diversity seeing as it doesn't get the interesting monsters/special lores or powerful combatants.

so they would get extra attack speed then? or
>bonus vs terror/fear

Empire is still to get hunters, knights panther and knights of the white wolf and you will like it! Because it's the Empire of MAN we're talking about here, not the empire of creepy crawlies from fairyland.

>Implying that more free stuff is a bad thing.

Besides, it's not like anyone uses any wizard that isn't a dedicated netthrower atm.

>Gobbo archers

Heads up.
Make sure you have the patches installed so you are not Op
Also, there is an aggressive AI patch which I did not install and I kinda regret it since no faction declared war on me.

Outside of Vampire Counts, it would functionally be bonus vs large anyway.

>Can't handle the faith, steel and gunpowder

>Blind Guardian starts playing...

When did GW stop being metal?

That's all they are showing in this post but bretonnia gets life and vamps get shadow

MORE heroes that cost a fucking fortune to get to and take forever to actually field on the campaign map. Oh boy can't wait.

Where'd my cavalry go Ney lol?

Their income buff skill and construction cost reduction ability can really pay off

Wouldn't some empire soldiers be violently opposed to being affected by a friendly spell, augment or no? If empire citizens hate magic so much that wizards have to hide, why don't they oppose it when there's a wizard n their army tainting them with their magic (chaos)

The rise of nihilism in the late 90s led to edginess

/twg/ vs /5N@F/ in the Veeky Forums League 7. We go in as reigning champs. /5N@F/ regrettably won a League a while ago, too.

Stream should be at hitbox.tv/the4ch
ancup

>me

Looks like shit m8

Because when you're up against 8 feet tall 4 feet wide demon vikings with dick cannons, that scrawny looking fag in the back looks way better in comparison.

100% Gobbo archers only army is the only true army for Azhag.
>a mod with an actually okay looking UI
Never thought I'd see that desu.

Anyway lads what are some good mods for Empire?
I'm looking for something that makes the game more interesting, more or less complete but isn't overloaded autism and most importantly something stable that doesn't crash every ten minutes.

neat

They are opposed to some kid sneezing fire in the farms sure but the military is trained to work with sanctioned battle wizards. Battle wizards are a whole other class of magic user

Each player should have unique aesthetics, I compiled them from meme images from /twg/ over the years that apply to each player.

Also we may have Karl Franz and Advisor-chan referees

>Jade Wizard
awww yiss, I love me some buffs

Same and they look fucking great. Really hope we don't have to wait till febuary to get life damsels for bretonnia because that's gonna be some good shit

Grey wizard has some serious fashion going on.

10/10 would take him into battles for that alone.

Empire citizen fucking love magical health care

That shadow wizard is Veeky Forums as fuck

how should I use the flagelants? meatshields to tie down other units or as flanking shocktroopers?

cannon fodder.

either method works but don't over use them. As a meatshield they won't run. But as flankers they'll tear some pussy up.

What are Wood Elf siege equipment going to look like?

How about both?

Altho flagellants crumble like wet tissue against ranged and charges and should not be in the front

2 for sure

Giant treemen for siege towers

seem a bit pricy for that
thanks for the tips

Siege towers made out of trees and made to look like trees. You know, because Wood Elves are forbidden by the forest to work living wood, which means that everything they have must of course be made of wood. It's fantasy logic.

So is it safe to assume Ghorgons and Jabbermeme aren't going to be a thing?

Granted I didn't really care much for either since one is somewhat redundant and the other was retarded since it first came out for 8th. But it still would have been fun to have some new toys to play with.

But unless they make some surprise announcement next Tuesday, I don't see them being included with the rest of the FLC.

Unless CA is intentionally fucking with us, which is kind of likely honestly.

you can also put them in the flanks since they have no morale loss and save your arty from harassment.

Those spells are boring as fuck. It looks like they made 5 or so "templates" for spells and refuse to add anything unique due to engine limitations or laziness. Like, could you give shadow wizard a teleport spell? Or make make a spell that gives a unit stalk and increased spped a-la shadowwalk? It shouldn't be THAT complicated.

Is it time?

I would get too fussed over the state of spells right now since they're bound to get a rework given that half of them don't even work properly

What is lore if beasts fuck head?

It's time.

*I wouldn't

Does NOT bode well for future lores like the horned rat and lore of nehekhara. Skitterleap is pretty useful in TT and it would be nice if they went all out with teh dreaded thirteenth spell. For the expense of wizards you'd think a high cost spell which wipes out one unit would be reasonable.

MOAR

people are bullying /twg/ in chat

Is CA still supporting Warhammer or is it just dead in the water?

Last I heard they nerfed Orks hard enough to be completely useless.

Seen it only a couple of times for additional flying dudes

warhammer is getting no new support or content whatsoever.

Given that's completely wrong in pretty much every way I wouldn't listen to whatever you're hearing

Empire is turning into that image with all the silly wizards to be honest

Genderbender and Cancermancer when?

keep going

no user its been completely abandoned, theyre wokring on Empire 2: Pike Boogaloo now

There aren't any orks in Total War: Warhammer dumbass.

>I told Horatius to raize the bridge and he did it. the absolute madman.

I put 50 hours into the game at release, thinking about starting to play it again.

Is Beastmen worth the price?

>That axe and that helmet on him

What the fuck

Actually they cut out the Orcs and now they are re-releasing them as paid DLC... damn...

Yes and no.

The meme men are fun to play and are getting a new LL and unit.

The mini campaign is garbage on every level a mini campaign can be garbage and makes the DLC overpriced.

>Karak Norn kicks little gobbos ass off his mountains and offers a trade agreement
color me surprised

Only if you're a fan of the beastmen aesthetic and/or horde gameplay.
Otherwise wait for a pricedrop.

>CA releases DLC where you pay to get less orc units in your faction until you are halfway finished with the game

FUCK CA IM TREMBLING WITH RAGE

I missed the end of the match. Who won?

Oh also, is there still History vs Warhammer wars on this general?

Sometimes, but it's really just shitposting

Not really.

It's either one or two people still butthurt or trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls.

Nah, not really.
there are 1-2 shitposters, but they don't really get a reaction out of anyone anymore.

>that thiqqq general

>swastikas
i diddnt know nazis exicted back in the 293bc

Definitely worth a trip round their publishing house but the speculation is pretty phenomenal. Still they do a good job of presenting their evidence and the leaps of logic they make to provide a satisfying depiction which is better than most.

What about this guy bitching in the Veeky Forums League Cup stream chat?

Are there any mods for Medieval 2 that are basically a Vanilla+ experience?