Car design

When will we return to minimalistic car design?

Not less technologically advanced but just less HARSH ANGRY CREASED LINES REEEEEEEEEEEE on the outside?

look at an f1 car. its the most aerodynamically proven vehicle. its not simple.

fixed your grandpamobile

10/10

>not naming file howtolexus.jpg

>its the most aerodynamically proven vehicle
Nah that's just what a race car looks like when it is restricted by 10,000,000,000,000,000 different little rules but still has to be made fast. LeMans prototypes are more like what you'd see if aero was a primary concern.

>When will we return to minimalistic car design?

There is a difference between design features and styling features. Right now, styling designs are all vying for customers. Without bold creased lines, many customers would call that car a bar of soap.

By removing design features, it allows the manufacturer to then sell those items in options packages for added profit. For example, the sunroof is a design feature often sold as an option. It is not included as part the minimalist "basic design" model for that car.

The creased lines disguise the awkward proportions caused by pedestrian safety regulations.

cars would all look the same

Well SOME cars have always had sharp lines (excluding the model T era). But if you make cars "less harsh" then you get pic related. Boring shit. Try not being an edge lord
>le everything new is horrible!

That's not bad though. Maxima sexc

Idiot. You must be under 19.

>such rebel
>much wow
>so edge
>so counter culture
>many teenager

> aerodynamically proven vehicle

what did you mean by this

They already do.

Dump some a e s t h e t i c s

Post non modified asthetics man.

no
f1 is actually quite restricted

if you want the best of the best you'd have to look at that f1 car that red bull designed for gran turismo

though that car would be pretty much impossible to drive irl due to how many g it generates on the corners

is volvo 850 considered a e s t h e t i c?

Holy fuck, I find all this extremely appealing...and I'm 23. And yes, that I'd consider that 850 aesthetic, it's a form that follows an intention and achieves it.

Why is Mercedes so A E S T H E T I C?

because, CLEAN

Looks like one of them Tamiya mini 4wd cars

xz

This thing is a shit sandwich, not minimalist design. Please inform yourself on the topic before causing quite a stir on the internets.

rerelease pls

One day we'll have a robot racing series. I wonder what it would be like. You don't have to accommodate a driver which would free up a lot.

The R model is pure sex.

this is all I want..

ok Iketani

:^)

then buy it???????????????????????????

if you like older cars so much, buy one????????????????????????

what's so hard to understand???????????????????

why does this thread exist????????????

I think it looks hard

Buying a Silvia K's is pretty hard here.. There's only one in my entire state for sale, although it's only like 7500.

Looks like a fucking high heel shoe for women