Dueling Network General - /dng/

Yu-Gi-Oh! General #2381

HAIL SATAN Edition

Last thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/baj95caex5si0n3/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy.exe
YGOPro (Mac): Shit outta luck
ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project (High Quality YGOPro images)

Useful Links:
Current Official Rulebook, last updated 6/27/15:
yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
Wiki with a wealth of information for the players:
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market:
yugiohprices.com/
OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists
TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/
Hypergeometric Probability Calculator:
yugioh.party/
Official /dng/ ruling test:
testmoz.com/466984

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Pendulum Evolution (December 23rd)
●OCG: Tyranno's Revolt (Feburary 25th)

●TCG: Pendulum Domination (January 20th)
●TCG: Raging Tempest (February 10th)

Before asking to be spoonfed, try the following:
● READ THE OP.
● Read the cards.
● Lurk and read the archives.
● Google your deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event, see the provided links above.
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged as they teach you to make use of your side deck for tournament play.

Other urls found in this thread:

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Game_state
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How is that monster satan again?

Once a thread

>Vola-Chemicritter Hydrox-Eagle
>Rank 2/WIND/Winged-Beast Type
>2100/2100
>When this card is Xyz Summoned: You can activate this effect; your opponent cannot activate effects in response to the Summon of a "Chemicritter" or Gemini monster on your field for the rest of this turn. Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Special Summon 1 "Chemicritter" or 1 Level 4 or lower Gemini monster from your Deck. That monster is treated as an Effect Monster and gains its effects.

>Bugged Circuit
>Continuous Trap
>When this card is activated: Add 1 "Digital Bug" monster from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand. Once per turn, you can change the battle position of 1 monster on the field. If you control a "Digital Bug" monster, Defense Position monsters on your opponent's side of the field cannot have their battle position changed.

Third for M E M E M A G I C.

anyone got a true king dick? ALSO

Thread challenge, make a good deck to do with pic-related

>force your opp to attack F0
>use this
>F0 attacks directly
>take control of your opponent
>make them surrender

xth for leaks

This is some incredible reaching.
666 isn't even the real number of the beast, it's 606.

Now that's some real autism.

10th for Z E F R A
E
F
R
A

What's the reason for the Draconia card if it's the only Normal Monster you're running? Just for it being a low scale?

Best TCG deck right now? I want play checkmate, so yeah, no beta OCG shit like Rat.

Low scale that is searchable by Bullhorn

It's been a meme for over 1000 years dude

The VFD bit stands up though doesn't it?
Wouldn't call it autism, pretty sure using numbers for letters was a thing in rome / greece. If I remember correctly, Ceasar or something ends up as 666 or 606 or something

Either way who cares, I'm just posting a jpg I've seen before

It's ancient autism, the best kind.

>Watch my opponent spend literally 12 minutes Pocket Pooling with Fableds
>he surrenders the second he raigekis my wightprince

Your face when

>Fabled
how do you even build them without it just being Unicore Obedience lock?

When will Nekroz be relavent again?

Had a fusion based deck, kill them
Had a synchro based deck, kill them
had a tribute based deck, kill them
had a ritual based deck, destroy them

Only pendulum and xyz are allowed to prosper in Konami's eyes.

Never

yeah i remember how they still haven't hit any dracopals or pepe cards

Things always took their place though

WHERE ARE IT'S LEGS

bg one is using its tail to prop up
venemy is being support by roots

Legs are for losers

exactly
drag-ents 4lyfe

Tags when

couple hours

So are these going to be released in the PP19 pack? There has to be some reason why they're both revealed so quickly compared to Yugo getting a full duel to himself to show off Clear Wing Fast Dragon. Maybe the Arc-v manga will be shorter than Zexal's

>>So are these going to be released in the PP19 pack
>the premium pack 19 pack
And no.
Maybe as a manga promo like Fast and Phantom in 2017

It took life advice from Clear Wing and amputated them

Ok it's a shitty ghetto simulator and all, but can someone PLEASE explain why you can't fucking use trap cards in your opponent's turn unless you chain them to something? I just lost a game because this fucking stupid garbage did not let me Vanity's at all until he finished Pendulum summoning.

hold left mouse
you can respond to most things they do, such as when they end a phase or when they draw in their draw phase, but if you don't respond to them ending a phase then they get to make the first move in the next phase

Did you try to activate it during the Draw Phase after a card was drawn?
>No
Did you try to activate it during the Standby Phase before moving on to the Main Phase?
>No
Did you try to activate it as soon as MP1 started?
>Yes
You fucking can't do that because the game state in MP1 is that your opponent has to take an action before you can react, unless they are trying to end MP1 you stupid nigger.
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Game_state

Wrong.
After entering a phase, the turn player has priority to activate a quick effect, then the other player may activate a quick effect.
If nothing happens, only then the turn player may activate a normal spell, normal summon or pendulum summon.

I literally wanted to just Vanity's into his DP but it did not fucking let me. It could've been fucking game.

>After entering a phase
>a phase
>...
>If nothing happens, only then the turn player may activate a normal spell
A player may not activate normal spells during the draw phase.

Next time, hold down the A key to activate cards and effects in response to turn player leaving DP/SP

>Percy still hasn't fixed the bug where the game crashes if a player leaves the Side Deck too quickly

Is there a card that makes you feel more violated than pic related?

lvl 6 monsters arent a problem and i barely see them

why did it have to be non-effect?

they could at least have given it more thank 3k ATK

rocks are dumb

Fuck off shitter, you literally have no idea how good that card is, especially since Aleister is Level 4 and everyone runs Maxx "C" or Zodiacs.

It's called a toolbox user. Do you use every single monster in your Extra Deck in every Duel?

why didnt they give it 3100 atk and make it an armades?

purgatorio is just a better version of it in 90 percent of cases

pfff, but coral dragon is fair better than the lvl 7 ninja and the gaga cowboy too

Barrel Dragon Xyz retrain, when?

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Generation.

We are due an update that will bring Pendulum cards to our game.

I'm not allowed to say this but the update ends with the movie pack cards

Shit game.

>shit art
>supports a deck that takes 5 minutes to finish their turn
>created a boring meta
When will Rat be removed?

Not soon enough.

>2 level 7 monsters
>2600/2200
>opt detatch material activate one of following:
>destroy two spells/traps on the field.
>banish one monster.

why dont people use this?

most things already have target protection or neg these days

why would i use xyz veil with xyz monsters that already cant be targetted? why not throw it in decks that run harbringer/seven sins/dracossack/flare metal where it can be a nuisance.

Apparently you spend a half hour synchro summoning and then just give up when you realize your draws accomplished fuck all

if you are already running those chances are you don't need it anyway since you should be safe

>Summon Fluffal Dog
>opponent quits

it affects both players you nignog

Why would someone rq from fluffals, they're not a big threat

If your opponent summons this boss successfully, does your favored deck(s) have any outs to it or ways to remove it from the board?

>3500
>No protection to anything, literally
>Was special summoned
I just drop P.Butterfly on Leo Dancer and call it a day or be a R4 degenerate and castel that bitch out of my face.

Armityle ;)

>Dark Contract with the Witch
Yes.

threw this together to see if you can do anything with them, decks pretty bad

not every deck has the means to deal with seven sins backed by veil

Either remove it with Ragnarok or

They're not, but Fluffal Penguin being a water combined with their unholy number of draws means digging into Instant Fusion into Norden into Bahamut into Toad, followed by Kraken into Sabre Tiger into Kraken into Titanic.

Fuck that card.

Your entire post just futhers the evidence that bahamut must be banned. imo

If your opponent summons this boss successfully, does your favored deck(s) have any outs to it or ways to remove it from the board?

If they summoned it succesfully, some shit has seriously gone wrong in the first place. Even though there's hundreds of outs, I might as well have lost.

where is the face on the orange?

I was severely underwhelmed by whatever it was trying to accomplish. A bunch of synchro draws I guess?

Not necessarily, given there's no actual prerequisite you HAVE to use Cocoon, you can just normal summon the fuck.

Lunalight Kaleido chick drops panther, place Lunalight wolf in pendulum ->Banish kaleido, panther and another random lunabitch for Leo Dancer -> Kaleido makes Leo Dancer pull a THE LIGHTNING [no effects during Battle phase]. That is assuming its possible because i have never seen that monster being summoned ever in my life.

it was errata'd as nomi

there's not a lot of monsters sphreez can't out

That reminds me, what happened to that user that was drawing another pepe variant of todally awesome like a week ago

Utopia, lel.

which utopia beats it

pretty much, what else can you do with them?

would that work? what about against Geh?

The one that matters.

the lightning doesn't beat zushin

the lightning beats crystal wing and crystal wing beats zushin, but zushin beats the lightning

s39 doesn't stop zushin's effect from triggering, and zushin's is mandatory so it goes first on the chain, resolves last, and puts him 1000 above the lightning

okay here

If Toad didn't exist then those decks wouldn't play Bahamut.

Your opinion is wrong if you think Bahamut is the problem. Restricting some decks from cheating it out doesn't change the fact that an omninegator that also steals what it negates is fucking retarded card design.

>Longbarrel Dragon
>DARK/Machine/Rank 7/2600/2200
>2 Level 7 monsters
>Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; toss a coin 3 times and destroy a number of cards on the field up to the number of Heads. If this card leaves the field: You can Special Summon 1 Level 8 or lower DARK Machine-Type monster from your Deck or Graveyard.

Well good point, but i am more rustled towards bahamut because he is literally there just to summon a free tretoad on a deck that doesn't even run toads, but yeah i can get the point of tretoad being a giganigga supreme.

>God tier

Spellcaster, Zombie and Psychic

>shit tier

Everything else

Remove destruction effect, replace it with untargeting banish and give him a second continuous effect when he has barrel/blowback/gatling (i think this dude is lv 7) as Xyz materials makes any effect that needs to toss a coin always results in what you call, Which means if you call heads you apply the heads effect or if you call tails, you apply the tails effect without the need of a coin.
Za warudo on tier-0 if this happens

Can I chain Painful Escape to Sorcerer of Dark Magic?

can you normally chain to an inherent summon

I just came back to Yu-Gi-Oh after almost 8 years so I have some catching up to do with the terms and rules.

Nah there's already the field spell for Za Warudo, I don't think a r7 xyz would help it.

Reprints for AP20

GIVE US STRATOS AND HFD KONAMI YOU JEEEEEWWWWWS

they return
what gets hit

They won't because KoA hates you, you should be used to this by now.

I spot a Doomcaliber Knight, was that confirmed before?

Tewart gets hit in his stupid face for being a fuckwad.