Can he please die in a fiery crash already?

Can he please die in a fiery crash already?

Other urls found in this thread:

autotrader.com/car-reviews/the-modern-jaguar-xj-is-now-an-amazing-used-car-deal-255955
youtube.com/watch?v=GUxQF3tJ78E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he needs to the Trabant is the greatest car ever made

nice dubs too op

can someone elaborate on why he's so hated? it's cringe worthy, yes, but I'm pretty sure that's the entire point.

He tries so hard to be funny

For example look at this article

autotrader.com/car-reviews/the-modern-jaguar-xj-is-now-an-amazing-used-car-deal-255955

I mean I will watch him, some if his videos are interesting but he lacks good humor

Is this the famous American sense of humour I've heard about?

>XDddd mien communism

He's an attention whore. I remember in one of his Skyline videos, he spent more time complaining about how he didn't get enough attention for having a JDM car at the Nissan dealership than the car itself.

But he's right, all commie cars were shit, and the Trabant was the shittiest. t. Eastern European

Big surprise, most popular youtube car channels are dogshit.

The only reason people watch them is because tons of people already watch them, they make the front pages of every automotive site without fail, they appear at the top of your news feed if you so much as think an errant thought about cars while browsing Youtube.

These channels and shitty youtubers only get watched because it's a self-perpetuating cycle of crap. Just like how Vehicle Virgins can somehow still rake in millions of views every week.

The only hard part is getting noticed the first time. Once you're in, you can literally make shit every single day and watch the money flow in.

i don't understand why you guys hate him so much,the forced autotrader thing is kinda iffy but it's not that bad

what's wrong with that exactly?

i'm pretty sure he was going for the stereotype of the people who generally import those types of cars

He is a pussy, and a cunt.

>Trabant is bad, its built quality is awful, look at these gasp!

fuck off you quad nigger fuckface. its a utilitarian car designed to be cheap. stop beating a dead horse. that video literally gave no new information.

>can you daily an alpha 4C?
no, its rough, and has no trunk space.

literally fuck off you stupid fucking pussycunt

this.
They're only good for racing since you can pick up one for 50 eur and then trash the fuck out of it and buy a new one

>fuck off you quad nigger fuckface. its a utilitarian car designed to be cheap. stop beating a dead horse. that video literally gave no new information.
it's a shitty made car for people who had no freedom to select a car.

You had to apply for a permit to own a car and it was rarely given out.
And after waiting half your life to be allowed a car you got to buy an overpriced literal fucking turd.

It's only utilitarian because it was pmuch the only car you could get and you had to use it for everything because you didn't had a choice.

All russian cars are massive pieces of shit.

it could do everything because it was made to be the best and last forever

gtfo

>You had to apply for a permit to own a car and it was rarely given out.
You're a shit talking fucking moron. Any adult could make his license and register a car in East Germany. Production simply couldn't keep up with demand due to a lack of materials.

Source: I have an East German birth certificate, you fucking cunt.

>All russian cars are massive pieces of shit.

The Trabant isn't a Russian car you fucking mouthbreather.

Huge fan of Doug Demuro here.

Doug is a comedic writer who just so happens to like cars.

He is not a car guy who informs you on the more technical aspects of vehicles to the depth that other informative car sources provide you with.

I don't watch Doug to learn all there is to know about cars, I watch him for his personality and style of humor, and cause I like cars too. I've met Doug in person, and he's a swell guy just doing his thing, exploring various topics and trying different activities he might enjoy and be able to write about. He certainly isn't an "attention whore" or trying to hard, he's doing what he likes.

I go to get my information from other sources when I'm doing proper research on cars, and I visit Doug and other various channels more for entertainment purposes.

If you don't like Doug, kindly stop exposing yourself to him.
It's what I do with RegularCarReviews.

hi Doug

>Doug is a comedic writer
Is someone a surgeon if none of his patients survive an surgery?

Go back to bed Doug.

holy shit all the people saying the trabant is actually a good car.. how fucking stupid are you guys? have you ever actually driven one? it's easily the worst car i've ever driven.

its just /pol/ crossposters

>You had to apply for a permit to own a car and it was rarely given out.

Dumb americunt.

Doug stop shilling Doug

It's terrible at driving, but it'll always drive, and unlike the meme 'you can fix it with a hammer and a screwdriver' you can actually fix it with a hammer and a screwdriver. All of it.

>Comparing Doug de Mierda with RegularCarReviews.

When you're more pathetic than a furry, you got some thinking to do fgt. Although far from perfect, Mr. Furfag is the only car youtuber that doesn't make me want to shoot him in the head. Unless he came running towards me with his furry suit and a raging erection...then I'd have to kill him.

>East German birth certificate
>claims knowledge of trabant availability
You're at least like 35. Wtf are you doing on Veeky Forums.

Just wondering, where is the source of the Mr Regular being furry meme come from

>RCR is a furry
I get the autism memes but how in earth do you get the impression he's a furry?

His old channel
youtube.com/watch?v=GUxQF3tJ78E

mate youre under 35 what are you doing on Veeky Forums?

I've tried hard to give a shit about Doug's videos but they are woefully unfunny and only marginally informative. He gets to drive cars that most of his viewers will never even sit in and then his actual commentary is limited to "THIS BUTTON IS IN A WEIRD PLACE" and a close up of his face as he does a 60mph pull on a backroad going "WOW ITS FAST". He tries to cover the experience of owning a given car long-term but comes off as somebody that doesn't really know anything about what he's gotten into other than what he read about a car on wikipedia.

I was hoping it was just a joke.

oh god

This all makes sense now

I'm wondering where the source of the Mr Regular being funny meme is.

savage

I'm 28 and there's this thing called hearing stories from your dad who owned one. In fact I was driven around the block in it to fall asleep when I was an infant.

Da benis yoke

Da GRRRRUUFF VOICE MEANS SATIRRRRRRE joke

>He gets to drive cars that most of his viewers will never even sit in and then his actual commentary is limited to "THIS BUTTON IS IN A WEIRD PLACE"

Never liked this arguement. Just because you have access to something cool, it doesnt mean you have to share it with others who are "less fortunate"
Doug is not obligated to provide content specifically the way you want it.

Literally yes they are.
What the shit kind of analogy is this?
>Is a car still a car if nobody ever drives it?

It still has the properties of a car, so yes.
The surgeon still performs surgery.
Doug writes and makes people laugh, he's a comedic writer.

None of you have you like Doug, but people who do don't need to "rethink life"

Saving this thread. Shit's my most ebin time on Veeky Forums.

Satyr benis

Lada Riva was worse

Wasn't that the point?

Wartburgs and Trabants were indeed more reliable, they were just obliged to build two-strokes from nothing but sticks and industry waste. Guess because they were designed by BMW and Audi engineers and not by Ivan.

I don't think Doug has made anyone laugh.

Yeah that's cool and all but I still don't think that makes it a good car.

So much hate on the poor Trabbi.
Anyone else here unironically likes them?

>But he's right, all commie cars were shit,

Gave the Eastern Bloc something to look forward to.

"Soon, comrade, wall will fall. And we will have magnificent Twingo."

They look nice but dear god they were literally gypsy tier mechanically, obsolete even when they were first produced.

It's funny how everybody hates him when he's literally the physical embodiment of Veeky Forums.

Even his "humor" is way less cringey than memespouting NO ECOBOOST NO LEMANS over and over.

best car ever made tbqh

my carfu

Its a cute car, but not cute enough to make up for a two stroke engine you had to mix your own gas for

>my carfu
You and me both, currently saving money for getting a P50 and reconditioning it.

Swap the engine, I think most Trabbi owners do that. Sure, it doesn't give you the satisfaction of an all-original, but you can get a nice Fiat engine for it.
Or Polo engine, last generation of Trabant had an 1.1 Volkswagen Polo engine.

>swapping an engine with three moving parts and no hassles ever for some overcomplicated capitalist pile of shit
KYS

>all
Skoda was consistently old VW tier right up until the wall came down. The Czechs have a long industrial history since they were stuck being part of Austira so they did ok being stuck as part of the bloc.

Can't be too subtle you'll offend normalfags.

Don't tell me what to do you commie fuck

yes

Why does Veeky Forums hate the only good youtube channels? I see hate for RCR and Doug all the time but they're infinitely more watchable than all the other ones like carthrottle or subaruwrxfan.

Wouldn't mind trying one but likely never will be able to.

>you had to mix your own gas for

Pre mix at the pump back in the day.

Doug de Autist makes me cringe, his videos are pretty much on the same level as vehicle virgins