/kfg/ - Killing Floor General

"Bully Cysts" edition

Game is officially released for PC and PS4!

>Last thread:

>Latest WWAUT: Post-Launch content
steamcommunity.com/games/232090/announcements/detail/741235031373014740

>Latest patch
steamcommunity.com/games/232090/announcements/detail/724346080680618004

>KF2 Steam group
steamcommunity.com/groups/kf2vg

>Maps and Mods by /kfg/
pastebin.com/QkMNdNPj

>user's guide to modding sound effects
pastebin.com/uCUjbFKY

>Useful console commands for testing:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=424641626

>Spreadsheet with lots of stats about perks, damage, weapons, etc:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GDpg2mN1l_86U_RaDug0glFx8cZCuErwxZLiBKl9SyY/

>Mapping/modding help, bugs, tweaks, downloads, and extra stuff:
pastebin.com/w5jdaGVn

>Old 2015 /kf2g/ pastebin info (old server IPs):
pastebin.com/gCA9DkDw

EU servers:
open 85.236.101.21:8077?password=rage
open 51.254.187.123:7777

US server:
open 70.178.17.101:7777

If your reload/bash/grenade keys don't work make sure your KFInput.ini is not set as read-only.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V8-YgPCmUDg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

man
i miss when there wasn't a huge green hexagrid that appears whenever you parry

More Cyst bullying.

First for discord in shambles.

>Does anyone else think that the survivalist is f*n
I do. I love it. It's just not very good though. There are some decent weapons to carry with it, but in the end I'd rather just play something like Support. The guns that are worth carrying are more fun on their own perks or are just as good on Support. Not to mention as Support you can ditch some damage for 150 HP which is fairly tanky.

There's really only a few Survivalist loadouts that are fun and worth it. I've done a lot of experimenting with Railgun, M14, P90, Deagle, Med Rifle, Med Pistol, RPG, Boomstick, and Crossbow.

Most of those guns aren't notably good on Survivalist compared to offperking them as Support. Crossbow on Support is good for stunning Scrakes, Deagle and P90 are still very strong against trash as Support, Railgun still 2 shots Scrakes, M14 doesn't feel that much weaker at all. The jump between offperking and Survivalist is too little on HoE. The only notable benefit I've seen really is that you get good reload speed for multiple big weapons.

My last idea is to combine the melee perk with some melee weapons and some big weapons on Survivalist. Something like Eviserator and AA12.

New characters and maps when?

>fall for the FOV meme
>Increase it
>No more headaches and dizzy

Jesud, you were right. More games need the option.

Dat Bloat face.

Cysts dindu nuffin

Bully the cloaked cows instead.

>bullying girl abs and nice ass
why
literally perfect

The discord is a fucking joke man, mods are biased weebs

This.

They don't even play killing floor, just shitpost about anime or other games like payday

>A discord for a Veeky Forums thread turns into weeaboos spamming generic anime girl pics and ERP.

What a surprise!

youtube.com/watch?v=V8-YgPCmUDg

Do some of the guns sound off to you? Sometimes it'll sound like two rounds fire but only one actually does. I think they have full auto as a continuous sound clip or looping repeating instead of it being tied to when the gun cycles.

Why is the tactical shotgun useless?

There's no point in getting it when you can use a few more hundred for the AA-12 which is de facto for Support.

IIRC in KF1 I could have both the tactical and the AA-12, but not this time.

The M4? At level 25 you can carry both it and the AA12, with an extra weight unit for a Medic Pistol even.

I thought the M1014 was supposed to be a sniper rifle compared to the AA12.

I don't usually bother with the M4 shotgun. Feels like a waste when the double barrel outshines it and the aa 12 is better.

Gotta have that bard.

You talking about the M4 shotty? Its by no means a bad weapon, but its just that the DBS and AA12 are also solid weapons that have a good synergy with each other. Its a sort of mix between all three support weapons but doesn't really excel as much as you'd like, especially because you can just have all other three weapons on you instead of trying to cram it all into one.

Like the other user said, it's the inbetween of all the Support weapons, just like the first game. Thought unlike the first game, KF2 doesn't have the same types of combos for bigs, so it's pretty useless. Where as the first game, it was useless unless you wanted to have some interesting fun with it.

In KF1, the Combat Shotgun was a great way to do all the same combos against Scrakes and Fleshpounds as the AA12, but for cheaper and lighter weight. That opened you up for more and different weapons to carry. Outside of that, there wasn't much use. You could carry them together, like you said, but you can do that in KF2 as well.

Bump

Post some KF draws.

There is a soundtrack instrumental rip out there. Does anyone have a mega link or something?

If I'm Support how the fuck am I suppose to beat Patty if all my teammates are dead?

I have to be moderately close to do damage, but that puts me in the insta-die range and I'm as slow as a turtle.

:^)

seems fine to me? same shit as ever

>not cumming on the Stalker's girl abs.

bump

you have 10 seconds to come up with a new perk and explain what it does

Nah.

but what does it do

commando that actually commands
demo that actually can place and decide where/when explosives goes off
firebug with mac10, flare revolvers, and husk gun
support with more shotgun options like in kf1 and make combat shotgun not shit

qt that distracts large zeds with its feminine penis

ok

Okay so the perk I came up with is called in--
shit I ran out of time.

Martial Artist:

Sturdier armor like KF1 Medic, lightweight zerk, depends on counter-attacks with blocks and parry, can backstab ZEDs for more melee damage, bashes or throwing props at specimen deal more damage and have shorter flinch cooldown on large ZEDs, ZED time ultimate causes airslashes to send shockwaves away to disorient specimen (like in my animus :3c ) or slices any limb that it cut.

Fuck SJW faggots at TWI for removing my mall ninja

>melee perk
This is what I went straight for. Katana with demo kit was pretty fun on suicidal. Havent tried AA12 or HoE with it yet though.

>Pubbie keeps raging Scrakes and running away from them when they can obviously not kill them
>Let them die every time
>They keep doing it

AA12 doesn't seem very good. The damage isn't strong enough to combo a Fleshpound with it as Survivalist on HoE, but it's a decent trash clearer. My biggest problem with Survivalist is not with Survivalist. It's how many weapons that are on the primary slot. I might have to take Melee Expert more often and use some melee weapons to avoid so many presses of 1.

Another problem for me is that taking Weapon Harness feels like a mistake. I really like Medic Training mixed with Ammo Vest. Being able to heal myself with grenades and also helping my team in the process is really appealing. It's just a shame that 15 weight limits what you can do. I can't solo everything with the right weapons with only 15 weight. I either am ready to take on bigs, or ready to take on trash. Now give me a Railgun, M14, Deagle/Katana and I'm ready. It's just not as easy to keep myself in the fight with that loadout. I guess I could do Railgun, Deagle and Katana with Ammo Vest.

>playing other games is a bad thing
You're right about shitposting though, full of rape fetishists, memespewers and edgy teens roleplaying

Are you surprised?

Slot collision is something that I've always struggled with trying to hybridize. It was especially obnoxious in kf1 where m79 would take top priority over absolutely fucking everything so you'd constantly accidentally fire it. Swat or gunslinger with multiple primary weapons (the whole single being secondary and dual being primary thing seems absolutely retarded to me, especially when the weapons jump around in the trader or when trying to throw shit) or even zerker with two melee plus the fucking knife you still have for some reason.

rpg/m79/medpistol/katana was quite well distributed, though.

Lv25 martial artist zed perk
TOKI WO TOMARE!

Martial Artist
Faster Zerker that relies on Parrying for bonuses
"Grenade" is a shuriken that sticks to zeds and explodes after 2sec

Katana
Kaga-Yumi bow
Odachi
Guan-Dao

Perk skills focus on speed, damage increase and "bleed" potency of weapons

All I want is my fucking M32 back.

Not really, its just a little sad

Consdiering the type of people that roam Veeky Forums, I expect it.

That sounds pretty nice. I was testing some weapons in testmap to use with Survivalist, and I've come to the conclusion that the m14 isn't really worth it on Survivalist. The Scar is a little weaker, but it only takes 1 more headshot on Husks and Sirens to kill them, but it has almost triple the ammo the m14 does and is one less weight.So now I'm thinking Scar, Railgun, Katana, Med Pistol as a loadout.

survivalist: YOU do the perk!
how awesome is that??!!

Good idea!

can we bully slashers too?

This sounds excellent to me

Sure.

bump

bump again

Atleast post something

bump

wen u rek ta screk

>trophy for winning a vs round as humans
>5% of people got it
I'm sensing unbalanced multiplayer

More like no-fucking-body plays Versus

I play it all the time!

No you don't

I do but its really lonely

Maybe if the VS matchmaking actually fucking worked more people would play it

>Using matchmaking

Not like the server browser works properly either

>weapon dupe still works even at very low ms
lol who else refunded despite having hundreds of hours played

Fuck off Zane.

Have fun with yourself all the time?

Same spread.

Trapper.
Bear traps land mines spike strips etc

bamp

anyone know if there's a fix to change the normal zed-time slowmo noise to ZA WARUDO?

Figure out which files holds the sounds and then replace the zed-time slowmo noise with ZA WARUDO soundclip?

>Friend gets the game and wants me to help level him
>Sure no problem, play my medic and keep his ass alive as best I can
>Stuck in normal with all the low level shitters who still think welding everything and slamming doors is the height of comedy
>mfw when I let them all die to the patty before finishing him off

Quite an enjoyable feel.

how the fuck do you play berserker

Play the starter weapon until you can afford an Eviserator, then later buy a Katana. That's pretty much it. Eviserator buzzsaw primary fire on bigs, alt fire on trash if you need to, otherwise use the Katana. Use the Eviserator on Husks and Sirens if you want.

Learn to parry, if you can;t parry you are not a good zerker.

so do i really need to parry? if eviscerator is for ranged and katana seems like you just mash m1

You should learn to parry, but you don't have to just yet. Get used to movement and surviving first. Eviserator and Katana is a great way to go to make sure you're not dead, but also makes sure you're strong. Until you learn Parrying, just block.

Anyway, Zerking isn't hard once you play it a little. It's the shitter class and always has been, except for when EA first started.

>It's the shitter class and always has been

Why do you say such things

parry is not hard. I dont know if people parry all the time for trash or something but its basically just a defensive move for big hits, its the exact same as blocking, theres just like a parry window when you first block that will trigger a parry if somethings attacking you right at that moment. Blocks still cut damage by a significant amount (especially with eviscerator) so even if you fuck up the parry as long as you were too fast instead of too slow you will still be ok.

Id say get the katana first and then evisc though, katana m1 spam makes everything easy. Just crouch in a doorway spamming m1 and you will basically have that flank held down.

>Just crouch in a doorway spamming m1 and you will basically have that flank held down.
If you've got a medic dick up your ass enough that there's none for anyone else.

you can still parry with evis

and you'll need to parry for those resistance bonuses

I never got around to learning to parry because right around the time I was going to start practicing in testmap, Tripwire patched scrakes and fleshpounds to have 75% unparryable attacks. It's fucking stupid and I'd rather dance in and out.

With katanaspeed staggering everything, you shouldnt be taking that much damage unless youre bodying a flesh or scrake, and if the rest of your group needs more than an occasional touchup from trash, you've got problems.

That's bullshit, same with the tool tip that Hans does full damage on parries, you don't get the stun when they're raging but you can parry everything they do.

No bullying.

What's the fucking point of welding in KF2 ? The few times I've tried it the door randomly opened even though it was at 90+ integrity.

Getting 3-4 more seconds to prepare for a wave.
I always try to weld at least one door, so I can focus on less paths in the beginning of the wave.
Reparing doors on the other hand is completely useless, yes.

use door traps

Doors have a separate hidden health

TIME FOR A NEW EXPERIMENT, LET'S TRY _______________?

ass

bass

LE EBIN NAZI MAYMAY XDDDD