Other urls found in this thread:

pf-mail.wixsite.com/d2speedruns/blank-jhy8z
forums.d2jsp.org/forum.php?f=161
forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=75179429&f=161
steamcommunity.com/id/volkisch73
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

alive game

Playing diablo 2 when you can play the new poe's league LMAO

Sorry lads. I ripped the last thread. I got careless in my posting in the SC2 general.

See you in a week.

If anybody wants this shield they can have it US east softcore ladder Ill be around just let me know. Its a nice starter Spirit base for a hammerdin

fug dude sorry, guess I should have just waited. is it ok though? is the thread ok?

who needs boost eu softcore?

>poe ladder started today
oh no wonder the thread is dead

I'm farming the pit and I literally get fuck all. am i getting memed on? i cant even get a slightly less shitty weapon

Never rolled a sorc before. What builds should I use for Normal, Nightmare, and Hell?

Well fuck, I guess this season is basically over. Prices for everything have completely tanked and the last thread even got deleted.

How many times have you ran it? Finding stuff is so secondary to getting levels desu. Get to level 90 and see how much stuff you've found along the way. And you can get to level 90 in the pit.

pf-mail.wixsite.com/d2speedruns/blank-jhy8z
I know its a speed run guide but its the only build that won't leave you tearing your hair out.

For beyond normal you respec to Frost Orb at some point in Nightmare but I don't really know the specifics of that build. Probably Max Frost Orb then Cold Mastery and then you have to put like 12-15 points in fire wall to get past hell ancients.

awesome. is there one for hell or to 99?

how am i supposed to get lvls if i dont have the proper gear for it tho? im already struggling as it is. i feel im not playing the game properly.

Only one of the 85 areas easier than pit is the mausoleum. There isn't even any ranged monsters there.

What are you playing? Javazon? Its a higher skill cap imo. You have to actually read monster affixes, and know which ones will kill you. Assassin may be a little easier with cloak of shadows and mind blast giving you so much CC. Are you playing something else? If so I wouldn't be doing the pit, there are better options for other classes.

Who wants free titans? eu

>Tfw can't get past GR70

reeee

Yeah its the frost Orb build it takes you all the way to Hell Baal which you can kill at level 61. Somewhere around level 80 Blizzard becomes the better build.

I suppose you could opt just to not go to Hell Baal since you ain't gonna farm it anyway, Respec Blizzard at level 24, and go straight to Hell Ancient Tunnels. I mean thats definitely what I would. Actually I would go straight to Hell Chaos and farm Infector's side over and over to get beaucoup XP.

I'll take it pls

What happens to your ladder toons after the ladder resets?
Are they deleted or do they move to perma league?

oh i forgot acc - kingcrimson

join forfree///titans

>make gunslinger zon because I found both titans and a buriza on other char
>find another titans with better roll a short while after getting the titans from my other char
ayy lmao

Bitch I've got titans for days

>toons

no

They're moved off ladder and you can still play them there but I think some RWs become unavailable so only those that have been brought from the ladder are in the ecosystem.

they just become non-season

whats he value of gore riders on EU right now? it was ist some days ago but I wonder if it has gone lower

tfw I want to enjoy a bowazon but I'm playing SP so getting Faith is almost impossible

trying to level her up further is painfully slow and my valkyrie/merc do all the work

I don't know about EU but here on East HC everything has been rapidly falling in price relative to runes and especially relative to d2jsp jewgold.

Gore Riders is probably worth pul to um.

what class is this

I think they are almost worthless, I tried selling ones for a pul rune but nobody wanted them.

Play online

Faith is a ladder only runeword if I remember correctly. You need PlugY to get it in singleplayer. Also, run countess and open lower kurast chests/kurast sewers superchest for the best chance at finding high runes.

bnet is cancerous as shit
its not even all the bots, spam and what not
but the fact that i cannot play a single session without constant delays on actions or being ported back is good enough of a reason for me to not consider bnet at all

either way i really wish there was some good bow/xbow that would help me grind

I know it is but I use the kinda csv file that you put in the data folder and it adds additional stuff to the game (ladder runewords in this case), i kinda don't consider it cheating because playing SP without some ladder RWs like Insight is like intentionally crippling yourself

also yeah I've been hunting LK/Cows/Countess for runes but as it currently stands I'm a far away from getting them (pic rel)

Countess and LK superchests are a meme.

Countess would never drop the Ohm or the Jah. LK would never drop the Jah.

If you play singleplayer and really need a runeword to make your build even work, just use some editor to give yourself the runes or something familia.
The drop rates and economy in the game are literally balanced for botters who make their scripts grind the game a thousand times more than you ever could manually, and for rmt site runners who could print infinite zods if they wanted to because they know dupe exploits that have never become known to public and fixed.

I went to forums.d2jsp.org/forum.php?f=161 to try and find an example of a Bowazon walk-through and I can't find one. And that tells you something because they try all manner of crazy builds and make them work.

derp, the second I post that I find one at the bottom of the first page
forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=75179429&f=161

you can look through it, try to emulate what they did

>The drop rates and economy in the game are literally balanced for botters who make their scripts grind the game
fucking citation? or is that just like your opinion man

Need! I have the runes ready, just need a shield

Citation: everyone who has ever played the game for large amounts of time, everyone who knows game mechanics well

>unlike running bosses for uniques and sets, there's no way to increase rune drop rate for any useful rarity of rune because countess drops shit even on hell
>runes drop rarely
>top level uniques and runes have insanely small drop odds so most of the time you see a runedrop its shit
>top level runewords need multiple insanely rare runes and the correct kind of white (or sometimes eth) base item with the correct amount of sockets
>a lot of top level runes and runewords have huge variances in stats so even when you get your godlike awesomeitem it might suck monkeyfuck because you rolled badly on yet an another form of rng and got less resists, less +skills or can't reach a higher breakpoint in some type of speed

Fuck, I'm late on a D2 train.
Amazon this time it is.

EU fags playing too?

ok man say what game name//password and I will deliver

Why were we deleted by the way?

The OP got banned.

so you can't point to where a blizz dev said "we balanced drop rates around bots"
k just making sure

spirit//123

Character name is Gaveldin in the unlikely event that someone else tries to swipe it

let us know what the FCR rolls

N I C E

>everything_went_better_than_expectated.jpg

sick smite damage.

Does anybody want this for the grand price of absolutely nothing?

Am I a faggot for wishing D2 had transmogging?

Yes.

no

its been like this for an hour.

Maybe

not at all, i'm guilty of using better looking items with worse stats than the ugly items i have that are quite a bit better

tfw wasting 50 points of strength for that sweet look.

i wore boneflesh right up to hell as a necro purely for it's sweet looks, that 25% chance of open wounds came in handy

>found 14 life small charm
>to keep or not to keep
its shit but its not shit, wat do. also my charms take up a perfect 3x4 rectangle right now and it would throw that off

I do the same with rattlecage. That bitchin ass purple look is worth it.

keep, when you get your next skill charm you'll have a space freed up

doin it for Leviathan right now.

What class are you?

What are your resists?

That's not bad at all, if you're useast hardcore I'll take it

What does the rest of your gear look like out of curiosity?

Which means what for a hammerdin? The block chance is all that really matters plus the base resist for hdin. Thats why Sacred Targe's are preferred, they have the highest of both without an insane strength requirement. Actually they may have just hands down the highest base block % Im not sure.

>what if we give the hands-down strongest class in the game the most broken ass overpowered shields with free resists and defenses as class-exclusive items when everyone else is starving for res in hell
Really makes you think

The other stuff is just typical shit I've picked up

I also have a 4os knout that I'm probably going to use for HOTO, is it a decent idea to use a knout? I'm pretty new to this

with built in +block % in their skill tree to to give them max block chance with half the dex requirement

The str/dex requirement is higher in a knout so most casters can't use it if they aren't going for max block. Even if that doesn't matter to you that'll probably affect the trade value.

aside from Stealth (which you'de be better off putting in a light armor of some kind, any it doesn't really matter, studded leather imo looks the best though), the rest of it though it looks pretty but it doesn't really offer anything useful.

You would be better off, and trust my on this, shopping for +res boots/gloves/belt from Charsi in A1 NM. Open a cows portal next to here and continually go in and out resetting her items until you find like +30 light res boots, +30 fire res gloves etc. Any combination there of to give you maxed Light/Fire resist for hell. Cold and poison isn't as important, and you can also chug thawing/antidote potions they give you +50 cold/poison resist respecting for 30 seconds and the duration stacks.

The exception is the Lightning Absorb on Blackhorn's Face thats pretty good. If you don't have max Light/Fire resist or something close to it though you may opt for a 2os helm with a Ral/Ort in it.

Knout is ok for a HOTO but Flail is better, less str/dex requirment and it will actually have resale value.

Also you can shop a wand with +20fcr and more +resists from Akara via the same method. As soon as you find a four socket Cystal or Broad sword though you should make another Spirit.

what's the best class pls

I'm just about to move up to Nightmare so I'll have a shop around, cheers for the advice, this is my first Hammerdin so I'm just using stuff that sounds alright at the moment

Is there any reason to ever use a heavy armor piece for runewords? Just seems like lights are the best for everything.

is there a trainer or hero editor that works with median xl ultimative? I'm tired of farming for weeks on end in zones way too hard for me where i get instapopped, and not getting the set items I need to continue playing the game

heavy armour looks kwl, light armour does not

I have a 49 windy druid. If you get around that level and want someone to walk through the game with you can add me on steam steamcommunity.com/id/volkisch73
same for anyone else and if you want to start a new char and walk through the game im down for that too most of the time

sweeet

just cleared great rift 48 with my toon

(You)

Why did you decline my steam invite? lol

Invites are for friends only

i sorry, i misclicked ignore like a derp

>same for anyone else

ok.

if I put diamonds in my mosers and later decide to upgrade it, do I lose the diamonds?

They should stay where they are

How many pgems is a Lum worth? A very old guide is telling me 7 pgems

Nevermind, I had exactly 7 and just lost 6 while muling, thx bnet :^)

sounds about right

starting up a new char on us east sc if anyone wants in ill be idling in d2g//1 till a friend gets back

swing and a miss...

Good level to move onto Hell and stop farming Baal?

most of the good builds can do it around level 52-54

for what purpose

whats the problem here

i think he's a retard that doesn't know about throw barb