What is the most graphic thing you have ever seen while driving/on the roads?

What is the most graphic thing you have ever seen while driving/on the roads?
Someone lit a dead hooker on fire next to the dumpster behind my work on Sunday

I didn't see the bod but it smelled fucking terrible outside the building

>pic related, cops are still hanging out out there as of this morning when I left work

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/15523000/#q15523000
youtube.com/watch?v=MRVZLgVdKs0
couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/injured-teen-backpacker-cried-for-dying-mate/story-e6freoof-1226609560102
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>bod

I meant body.

Jesus I'm glad I don't live in America.

Nothing tbqh. Only been driving a few years though. I only saw one accident and it was minor. A car ran a red light and hit another car on the side at about 40km/h.

One guy had a little injury to his shoulder but that's it.

Do you live in Detroit or one of those Oil Worker towns?

Worst thing I've seen is a dog running out into the street and getting mangled by one of those Landscaping trucks

Graphic? Nothing major apart from wrecks.

During a certain rainstorm, a car just spun out randomly on the interstate in front of me pretty funny

One time driving in quite bad rain on the motorway, a BMW overtook me on the left going about 140km/h when everyone else was only doing 80km/h due to the conditions.

Some 10km later I saw his car in the ditch, spun out and hit a post, no other car though.

I work in Detroit yea lol, I would never live in that shithole. I live about an hour away in Novi

This right here. There is a section of road called Route 1 in Massachusetts which is basically a pseudo-highway which passes through multiple towns. The speed limit is 50 mph but everyone goes 65. As you can see in the picture, there are businesses and stores located alongside of this highway. it's a very retarded design that only the good people of Massachusetts could possibly conceive. Take fast traffic and then add a bunch of people trying to turn in and out of fast food joints.

Every now and then, you get that one poor soul that forgets where they are and doesn't accelerate fast enough when they pull out onto the highway. And this happens. Guy died instantly

>I work in Detroit yea lol, I would never live in that shithole.
The OP of the thread URL (also in detroit) below used his dashcam to record what goes on in shop parking lots. People park to go shopping or get services, but as they walk to the shops, they try car doors in hopes they open up for an easy grab and go.

archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/15523000/#q15523000

That's me haha.

Posting from phone now so different ip. But yeah that's me lol

>proof, same dash carpet and radar detector

Didn't have my dash cam on today

back to computer,

but yea. I work in one of the worst parts of Detroit so i usually keep my dash cam on all the time, even when I'm inside working.

As you can tell by the fat woman trying to steal shit out of that guys car and the dead hooker behind the building

Good old Route 1, you'd think people would stop crashing once they got rid of half the roadside landmarks. I-95 is pretty bad too.

youtube.com/watch?v=MRVZLgVdKs0

Wow. Lightning keeps striking all around you in that risky Detroit area. But it hasn't hit your car or youself yet.

It's actually a more common occurrence than you'd believe.
We have county roads that do that for literally hundreds of miles down in Texas, and the speed limit on most of those is 55-60 and 35-45 in towns.
Really good way to get where you wanna go without hitting 4 lane highways worth of traffic if you can stay off them at the usual rush hours

It's worst then most people think. I think Chicago took the title from us this year. But we were winning for awhile, It's still just as bad.

I'm just happy no one has fucked with my car.

Knock on wood

How much blinker I need to cut across eight lane traffic?

DWO.

I saw the aftermath of a biker hitting a pedestrian at ~120mph. The impact was so bad the biker and the pedestrian got blown out of there shoes. What a way to start the day

Other than a dead bikey with a stained cloth over what remained of his almost flat head and helmet pieces all over the place... Got overtaken once by a blatant narcopickup and a convoy of Feddies chasing it. Pulled to the side of the road and waited like 15-20 mins before going on. No taco for you if you guess the country.

Girlfriend once saw a garbage truck hit the back half of a deer. It tore the back legs and body off and the front kept crawling while its guts spilled out

>How much blinker I need to cut across eight lane traffic?
Multi-lane changes are not legal in every state I've ever gotten a driver's license. I bet that it's the same in all states. You are supposed to change one lane at a time instead of cutting across multiple lanes like some crazy soccer mom who thinks that having kids earns her the holy right to drive as she pleases. It's bad enough that people change lanes in intersections.

Ukraine

I saw a pedestrian that had just gotten hit by a lifted picked once. It must have literally just happened when I went by because there were no police or anything yet. Wasn't too graphic, it was just a guy laying the street, but he well could have been dead for all I know, he wasn't moving. I never heard anything about it.

I also witnessed a serious rollover crash on the highway once. A car maybe 100 feet ahead of me lost control and slid off the highway and rolled four or five times. My dad and I were the first ones there and helped the people out of the car. Miraculously both the occupants were completely unharmed. One guy looked like he had been bloodied and gored but he said he had a plate of lasagna in his lap when they crashed, and it was all over him.

True story:

One upon a boring saturday I was going to a restaurant with a buddy and a white explorer was sitting at the intersection ahead of us at a red light.

>Green light
Guy in the explorer is still sitting there, no movement
>whole town behind him starts honking and shit getting mad
>I look at my buddy and say fuck this and pass him

Old man had a heart attack or something at the wheel, had enough sense to put it in park or his foot was stuck on the brake. Guy was blue in the face straight up dead on the steering wheel.

Wow wtf

kek

It's the "orange dinosaur", came here in the 60s. While I was looking for an image I realized that it's actually not going away.

It was part of a mini-golf course that will be torn down this year. Apartment complexes will replace the course but the developers decided to keep the dinosaur.

>dunkin donuts with 2 cops parked outside
kek

lel

When I was 17 I saw a girl my age get ejected through the windshield of a Honda Pilot as it was rolling and then it crushed her. and driving home on New Year's Day this year at about 2am I watched a guy on a motorcycle wearing a leather jacket and cargo shorts hit ice, get thrown off sideways and get squashed by a big straight truck.

ahahahah, route 1 is ricer central, perfect location

Nothing too crazy, but a sport bike guy was splitting some cars at about 60 vs the cars doing about 40-45. A car up ahead was changing lanes, so he swerved for the opening but did it too soon and his back tire barely clipped one of the cars he was splitting. He went up and over that car, but the landing was pretty bad - shoulder/helmet first. The cars immediately behind barely missed him rag doll bouncing around. Someone got out and ended up dragging him off the road, but he wasn't moving at all.

Probably didn't die, but I bet he had some spine damage with how he landed.

Fucking Route 1

Happened across the aftermath of a crash where one car lost its entire front end and the other was outright sheared in half, everything behind the B-pillar was just gone. Somehow, everyone involved got away with relatively minor injuries.

Driving to work on the highway during winter. Fucking thing is iced over, in Texas. People drive for less than shit on ice in Texas. Highway is completely empty except for me, since it's night and it's dangerous driving conditions. See emergency lights in the distance. Someone had lost control, wrecked their front end and flipped their car upside down. Entire roof was almost completely crumpled into the car body.

>MFW I see a red stain on the asphalt near the driver side as I slow-roll through.

5 years ago on an elevated exit Ramp from a highway in northernmost Ontario. There was a sport bike laying on its side up against the railing on the exit ramp. A couple of cops were standing beside it but no rider. Saw the lights of emergency vehicles on ground level 30 feet below. i piece she the puzzle together pretty quickly

Not gorey at all, but i saw a dude on a moped have to pull over and throw his backpack off because it had caught fire.

I still wonder what he had in there that spontaneously ignited.

Made me lol

>commuting through metro phoenix every day
usually just boring accidents but I have seen a car upside down in the middle lane of the freeway somehow. Also a camry that was engulfed in flames like 12ft tall.

Saw the aftermath
>stuck in rush-hour traffic going 5mph
>traffic is extra slow and see why up ahead
>90s Sentra had lost control somehow and driven up a small enbankment
>embankment was high enough and steep enough that the Sentra had flipped over
>Sentras roof collapsed and non-existant
>doors are buckled so that they have creases in the middle of them
>puddle of blood leaking towards the sewage grate

The CHP and tow driver couldnt do anything because of how flat the car was and had to wait for EMS

After a fucking 4 hour traffic jam on the way to Vegas, I passed the cause.

They were picking up the Remaining bits of a semi trailer. As for the truck?
Well, it was a bare frame.
Literally pieces of truck everywhere.

A week or two ago me and my girl were riding up to the pull-a-part and we saw some smoke in the distance. Initially we thought there was more roadwork on 85 and it was just exhaust from some big vehicle. When we got closer the shit was billowing and there was a car completely on fire and nobody outside of it so we assumed we had just come up on a crash and someone was burned alive. Some other people had stopped but were afraid to get too close. Shit was wild.

Not me but my dad saw a dude flip over the railing on one of those raised parts of spaghetti junction and he fell to his death.

>Apartment complexes will replace the course but the developers decided to keep the dinosaur.

If it is a famous landmark, then any new development would benefit from it. All anyone needs to do is say "Go to the Orange Dinosaur" and everyone within a 20 mile radius knows where it is. In the marketplace, location, location, location is everything, but having the dinosaur there helps with the location problem.

>I still wonder what he had in there that spontaneously ignited.

He probably bought some extra gasoline and had filled a milk jug like many people do. But it began leaking and caught on fire.

>rekt by a fucking Scion

Ausfag here. When driving in the outback you don't overtake road trains without radioing them and checking if it's clear.

When I was 19 a couple of Euros in a hire van rode my arse for a few k's before getting the shits and trying to overtake me and the road train in front on the crest of a hill. As soon as they hit the crest, the road train coming the other way hit them head on.

Both road train truckers were top lads. I pulled over straight away with them and ran over but one driver shooed me away. He said he'd seen people shredded in highway wrecks and I was too young to know these things.

All three in the van died on impact and the van was strewn around like a yard sale.

No truckers sent me away from this one four years later.

couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/injured-teen-backpacker-cried-for-dying-mate/story-e6freoof-1226609560102

That fucked me up for a bit.

I have a funny one

One time I saw a dude get run over by an ambulance going somewhere
ambulances tend to drive quite fast
dude did not need one

>road train

What

A long ass truck with about three tractor trailers strung along behind the truck itself.

Stay sheltered,uncultured swine

Holy fuck, that sucks. Did that person die?

>mfw i was taught early on that the safest way to drive is to actually be going 5mph-10mph faster than everyone else and constantly passing them

18-wheeler. Semi-truck. DUEL.

something you dont fuck with

Those don't count, they run on a private mining road. B-triples are the longest road trains you'll see in most Australian states, alongside double trains (known as turnpike doubles in Canada and a few American states).

I still wouldn't overtake one of those unless I was going 80(129)+

>Someone lit a dead hooker on fire next to the dumpster behind my work on Sunday
how else are you supposed to dispose of dead hookers?

I saw two soccer moms get in a screeching match that evolved into a slapfest.

You're supposed to recycle them.

Old lady took a turn into neighborhood, storm drain was backed up cuz rain, hydroplaned and flipped car twice then landed passenger door side down. Damage didn't look bad but blood pooled all over the floor (passenger window), her coffee mug broke and she had glass shards all over her right hand, I think she lost a finger.

Old people shouldn't be driving

Yeah I saw the aftermath of a schoolbus (I think shortbus) running headfirst into a semi on a 65mph freeway.

>durrr hey misses bus ladeee do u liek appolsowse
>sit down Jimmy
>APPPOL SOUCE
>Jimmy..
>REEEEE
*Grabs wheel*
>EEEEEEEEEEEEE
*Kabang*

meheeco

murrica

I remember one time I was driving home from work at midnight (Working night shift), and there were at least 3 cops blocking off the road to my neighborhood. Confused as fuck, I roll up to them slowly and ask what was going on. They told me to leave, since they closed the roads for the rest of the night. After spending a good 10 minutes proving that I live in the neighborhood, and that was the only entrance, they let me pass through. Turned out, a biker was going too fast, and ran into a car. The biker was thrown off in front of the car and was then run over, killing him. Huge mess and I wish I took pictures.

Some guys arm severed on the road while waiting 2 hours for someone to clean it up. Dead guys body was there since 2am ish(acording to news i read later) and sat there till 7am.

I've been driving for eight years and in that time I've put a hell of a lot of miles down, and the worst I've seen is a fender bender at most.

I don't know, maybe I'm a good luck charm

I've seen 2 dogs jump out of truck beds on the highway, one leashed one not.

Not leashed dog bounced off the road a few times into the grass on the side, dead. Pulled up beside the truck, honked and pointed back, truck pulled off onto side.

Leashed dog's leash was about a foot too long, and the driver was an asshole and wouldn't stop at first. Got to watch his dog's ass and legs get grated off for about a quarter mile before I jumped ahead and brake checked him until he stopped to beat my ass. I stopped right ahead of him, pointed, he looked back at his 2/3 dog hanging off the side of his bed, and instantly started bawling. I got back in my car and left.

>don't put your dog in the bed of your truck

>DON'T FUCKING DO IT

>those skid marks

literally retarded

>be me
>be driving home from work
>on empty freeway around 9pm
>see crashed car on side of road
>car is completely blown to pieces, must have been going like a bat out of hell
>put on hazards, stop and run towards car
>see young woman in front, badly injured
>she can't be older than 25 years old
>get to her just as she breathes her last
>ambulance shows up 45 seconds
Still think about it at night.

I live in Maine and drive that stretch of road constantly when traveling to RI/CT and concert venues in Mass. Fuck that road, seriously. Way too fucking fast for a 2 lane, curvy like crazy, and pot holes every 2cm. Feels like I'm fighting for my life, even during odd hours of the day and with the least (still, a LOT of) traffic. 65mph with cars literally inches from each bumper of your car.

Never seen a particularly bad accident or incident on the road, but I've picked up a few gnarly wrecks from Insurance Auto Auctions and Copart, including a confirmed fatality where a Tacoma went underneath a semi trailer. The cabin was cut open to extract the body.

that must have been a nice sight to behold

Damn dude...

I had a coon get half run over right in front of me, and got to see it writher in pain, before I hit it.

I got into a motorcyle wreck, and left bloody footprints at the scene.

Seen some fender benders and guys go off road during ice.

Note 7 can strike anywhere

Oh, actually, I remember when the semester just started, I was riding home on my motorcycle when traffic suddenly built up. I lanesplit to the front, where I noticed that traffic didn't slow down, it was completely stopped as there was a burning truck in the side of the road. I thought about just going right on ahead until it exploded. Then it did it again. Then a third time. I'm guessing it was the tires exploding as they melted.

I'd give you a hug if I could bro

kek'ed

Top kekkins

Thanks bro

>be 8 year old me coming home from a family road trip in the rockies sitting in the back of the family van.
>traffics slow on paved country road but I was to young to think anything of it
>mom screams. can see dad death gripping the steering wheel.
>look and see the bright green remains of a Kawasaki ninja with blood skid marks all over the road. fucken full face helmet smashed and in the ditch
>see the guys body in the most unnatural position. clearly he's dead or if he is he's going to be soon.
>couple cars stopped but no ambulance
>dad eases up and keeps driving as if nothing happened.

that crash was a good ways away from any town. I have no doubt that guy died. we never talked about it

>Kawasaki
more like, Kamikaze, amirite

>Jesus I'm glad I don't live in America.
This isn't exactly common...

Nah, this was a triple and a quad. You get quads running ore and granite from the quarries in side tippers up and down the Kennedy very regularly.

Don't know where you get this private road nonsense from. Couldn't tell you how many triples, quads and quints I've passed going through the red center usually with ore or cement.

One time, riding in the passenger seat with my dad we saw a terrible bike accident. Bike was on the floor and a few yards from it the mangled body of a guy, then a 30-feet long trail of blood and a dead girl laying face down in the middle of the road. It was an early morning on Christmas eve.

>Driving through the mountains of Northern Spain on the way to ski in Andorra
>It's about midnight, i'm listening to the Drive soundtrack
>brother and dad are in the car, but they're asleep in the back
>there's a field on my left, and a big ass cliff on my right on the other side of the guard rail
>I round a corner and a beautiful fox comes running out into the road from my left
>I can't slow down fast enough and plow into it
>it goes flying and tumbling across the road
>the poor thing skitters under the guard rail on my right and most likely falls off the cliff
>wake up Dad and tell him it's his turn to drive

and because of him, legislators flip out when you ask them if your scooter can pass between stopped cars during a traffic jam

>they end the article complaining about speeding
>when accidents and fatalities plummets when speeds are deregulated

they were probably watching their speedomers

One time I saw a Yaris S with a body kit and a 4" can. Shit was pretty gruesome.