Help a vet fix his teeth

So here's the quick version: I have really bad teeth. I need to get them fixed because they are causing me multiple health issues. I am a working veteran with a wife and I have also adopted her child. I'm not a piece of shit. You'll just have to take my word I guess. Sorry. The issue is that I do not have and cannot afford insurance that will cover the amount of work I have to have done.

I need a little over $4000 (US) to get all of the irreparable teeth pulled and replaced and to fix the rest up so that I don't look like a fuggin mongoloid and so my health can return to normal. I am providing my paypal email address so if you are feeling charitable please feel free to help me out.

I'm begging you. Truly. I can't afford this dental work and support my family, I have tried to save it up over the last two years on my own, while my teeth just get worse and more infected. One financial shit-storm after another just keeps tearing away my savings. I'm in the middle of a move at the moment and not 100% sure where I am moving to (still looking an affordable house) so I'm sure you can imagine my financial life is hell right now.

Maybe this is me hoping against hope, but please, someone help me if you can. Thank you , so much, if you can.

[email protected]

>working veteran
>ADOPTED HER CHILD

>HER CHILD

Exactly what about that concept are you not able to grasp? fucking neckbeards,,, anyway...

My teeth are worse and I'm younger without the wife and wife's child.

so donations to me would do more to better a meaningful life. your life is already over OP, donate to me instead.

goodluck i hope shit works out for you.

why would you take care of another man's child?

thanks bro. other than everyone thinking I'm a homeless retard, life is great. one day maybe I can afford implants.

If you only need $4,000 though you're fine dude. It would take around $80,000 to make my teeth look perfect. Maybe take a loan out if you don't want to wait to save up.

If this weren't a money grubbing scam he would have done that already a pair of adults can come up with 4000 in a few days time if they aren't morons

I don't have shit, sorry, only positive energies for you! I'm a NEET from East-central Europe and I just came back from my dentist who just finished my root canal treatment for free. There's an insurance here, it's around $25/month but basically it covers everything. Our hospitals look like shit but we have the best doctors in the EU (world?).
For $4k you could buy a pretty comfy older house in the country not too far from the capital city. I won't complain ever again for not living on the "land of the free".

Especially if he works as a veterinarian. I work with animal clinics and I know vets make good money.

a military veteran... not a veterinarian...

also not everyone is as fortunate or capable as you. try to see the world from someone's perspective other than your own every once in a while guy

the land of the free is a pretty garbage concept. we are not any different from most EU countries aside from the fact that our government tries to squeeze every cent they can out of us till we drop dead. Thanks for the love man

A little personal information: I work as a blacksmith primarily and a general laborer (I do all manner of construction work on the side). I am currently also a full time student. I spent 3 years and 6 months in the army between 2010 and 2014. I currently support said wife and child and have two dogs and 4 cats... and a fish. I grew up far below the poverty line and feel that living at just below middle class (while it sucks sometimes like this) is doing pretty descent compared to where I came from. I am a 30 year old white guy with nothing but love for the world and I am continuing to try and climb higher in life everyday. I am trying to give my family the life they deserve and I can proudly say that I have not yet failed in that endeavor, though it is always a constant struggle. I currently live in NC but would love to be able to get out of this hell hole... Southern hospitality is not all its cracked up to be. Frankly it doesn't even exist unless you are white and racist as hell. All that aside though, if you want to know more I may be open to conversation.

I was adopted as a child and I am gladly returning the favor. Why would you not take care of another man's child after said piece of shit abandoned the child? Life isn't a fairy-tale. Grow up kid.

Why don't you take your own advice and stop begging on a Cambodian dog-eating forum?

No one's going to give you anything and you're going to be banned soon.

"Grow up" and take responsibility for yourself as an adult

I feel bad for you kid. You really got nothing better to do than troll someone whose literally sitting with their hands out asking for help from more fortunate passersby. You are literally the little piece of shit hassling bums at the park on a Tuesday because his life is so fucking devoid of worth that he can't think of shit better to do. Go away bum hassler. Go bother someone that cares, I got bigger issue to worry about than replying to your stupid ass all day. Good luck.

It's against the rules on this board and it's just fucking pathetic to beg on Veeky Forums of all places. Don't you have any selfrespect?

Begging/asking (including tipping) for cyptocurrencies or asking for money/capital is also strictly forbidden.

Begging/asking (including tipping) for cyptocurrencies or asking for money/capital is also strictly forbidden.

aww someones feeling butthurt. anyway... afk for a little bit. gotta go get my kid from school and pick up some groceries. thanks again

Post a picture of your messed up teeth as proof

no one is going to give you anything

damn... caught me going out the door. lol alright gimme a few sec. they dont look too bad from the front admittedly. its mostly just from abscesses below the teeth or really bad cavities in a lot of the back teeth.

lol I thought it was weird you called it "veteran" I've never heard a vet call it that. :^)

*scrambles on google to find pic of messed up teeth*

precisely... thats def what im doing. you caught me. jigs up i guess...

what are you a veteran of anyways? Killing brown children in middle eastern shitholes? Wow how honorable of you

i was a prison gaurd in germany foolsorry man strugglin to find a usb cord for my phone, my charger is a Walmart deal where the plug is on the cord directly

>i was a prison gaurd in germany

When was the US deployed in Germany?

since the end world war 2, and its not called a deployment. look kid this shit is in a book. go read or something.

i know its not the best pic but its a shitty Walmart phone... sorry. you can see the brown spots in the back though. the real issue is the abscesses beneath and inside some of them.

shoulda brushed my damn teeth like my mom always said... i seriously wish i could undo the stupid i enacted upon my life as a child.

>step kid
>2 dogs
>4 cats
>didn't bother to brush 2x a day
>begs on Veeky Forums for hand outs

Wow, a real winner we have here. You made the choice to wrecklessly accumulate liabilities, it's no ones fault or problem but your own.
Maybe look into the dental discount plans, they advertise most procedures are discounted significantly.

Also care credit finances cosmetic stuff.
And no more pets or kids asshole!

at least your teeth isn't crooked

so im supposed to just not live life because i developed teeth issues in my late twenties? whatever man. what the fuck is up with yall niggas on the internet man. why the fuck cant yall just act like fucking people up here man. god fucking damn dude. if you said some shit like that to someone on e the motherfuycking sidewalk you'd get your little bitch ass teeth fed to you. have some god damn respect for other people who live and breath on this fucking planet to you worthless fucking cunt. the god damn wolrd doesnt fucking revolve around you faggot. fuck. god damn it. jesus fucking christ. dont yall motherfuckers got mommas too? what the fuck. fuck this. i gotta go get my kid, ill be back later

thanks man lol