Are these any good? I can't help but want one

Are these any good? I can't help but want one.

chevy quality with a luxury tax on everything

Modern (last 5-ish years or so) Cadillacs are actually very good, would definitely buy an ATS coupe down the line if BMW didn't offer the M240i.

Why don't people just get the Suburban instead of the Escalade. I never understood this.

New ones are pretty good. Older ones are decent. 50's are GOAT

>chevy quality

Is that a bad thing? Sorry, I dont normally pay attention to GM

Other than the Tahoe/Suburban and Corvette, you can't pay more than $50k for a Chevolet. Most Cadillacs are well into the $60k+ range. That extra money better buy more luxury and quality compared to Chevy.

Would you be buying the V6 or the 2.0? Are the engine reliability issues gone in newer 2.0?

they really are great cars

Well does it?

Nope. The Escalade is the most unreliable vehicle that you can purchase and worse than the Tahoe/Suburban that it's based on. The XTS rides worse than the Impala that it's based on. The ATS is unreliable and has a cramped interior. The XT5 while better than the previous generation SRX, is inferior to the Germans. The CTS and CT6 don't need to exist together though both are the best performance in their class.

this. There arent many redeeming qualities to any non-v caddy unless classic

I'd say V6 but I'm moving to Colorado and the 2.0's turbo offsets the power losses from high altitude so fuck if I know.

They've started getting their shit together in the past 5 years, but they're not even close to "The Standard of The World".

At least the badge engineering isn't obvious on every model but the Escalade.

A 2014-2015 CPO CTS V-Sport is one of the most performance/$ vehicles you can get. They're almost to 50% of their original MSRP. Though the XTS V-Sport is a waste of an LF3.

The CTS and CT6 are really great though.

I'l give you the rest however.

I think escalade is preety good too.

What models? Years?
That's like asking if Volkswagens are good cars

not really, all Volkswagens are shit

His point still stands then.

>American cars
>Ever

Any kind of small turbocharged engine coming from an american brand is going to be plagued with issues.

it's not their forte. their forte is in large V6 or V8's.

So no the reliability issues are not gone.