/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
>Skyrim Special Edition has been released, and the original SKSE will not work with it. We are currently investigating the application to create a SKSE64 build for the Special Edition. This will not be a fast process. The update to 64-bits means a lot of investigation and changes. Much like the work that has gone into F4SE this will take a tremendous amount of effort. We appreciate your patience while this work continues. We have no timeline for a release. - the SKSE team 29 October 2016

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!5VADFaTZ!3RfocOv0ZBGLfuKuNfFIwcjNDa-YkzpmKvs565vO7Hw
pastebin.com/gvvumuPv
pastebin.com/1h9n9A2j
pastebin.com/dCyuXRcr
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/56916/?
loverslab.com/topic/25380-npc-body-scale-randomizer/
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51612/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

waffles and logs living in more money

Post sweaty waifu butts

Post your best OTPs for characters and explain why. They can be real or hypothetical.

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

So is Unslaad just really really short?

Took like 10 minutes. Went there, talked to fluffy tail, entered castle, choose some random doors and bam I'm fighting momma.
Did I miss anything?

Nords are shit

mega.nz/#!5VADFaTZ!3RfocOv0ZBGLfuKuNfFIwcjNDa-YkzpmKvs565vO7Hw

Gonna drop this incomplete thing here for people to test out. Report any issues.

Xth for doggo.

Realistic needs and diseases or Ineed?

Yep, it's hecka short

doggos are cool

I'm about to start Dawnstar, and was offered to side with Vampires.

I don't really care about items, or skills, just characters and story

which side is best? Vampires or Dawnstar

It's a pretty short romp through the castle, maybe six or so rooms with ice monsters before reaching her.

There's an ice wall that, if you have mods that let you jump higher, you can scale and miss a chunk of it. Maybe that's what happened?

>Dawnstar
Dawnguard, vampires a shit and you still get the castle in the end. Be sure to get a mod allowing you to clean it up

*Dawnguard

>if you have mods that let you jump higher
Nah, you can just mash jump in the right places and get up there no problem. But yeah, that's what I did.

Greetings, citizens. Show me your imperials waifus.

I really wanted to like dawnguard but the vampire questline is just so shit. No attempt to make it different from the Dawnguard besides the bare minimum.

Well there ya go. It probably only shaved a couple minutes off though.

She sleeps eleven hours a day.

Doggo's a best

I just wish I could find a werewolf model with more/fluffier fur

It's not sweaty though.

And to think, some people paid twenty bucks for that thing.

I feel like that stabby nobleman cat and lil cat would make a great (friend)ship because the archetype of the naive and optimistic youth and cynical, worldweary senpai who is lowkey protective of the other one is one of my favorites.

My character's body disappears when moving the weight slider. What do?
Using RaceMenu, XPMSE, 7BO with HDT.

Post more of that back.

I don't have any new screens of her back. I have a front though, for once.

You can side with the Dawnguard and still become a vampire

He has no obligations, so he can afford to sleep whenever he is tired instead of following a schedule.

You sure this guy is an Imperial?

Which is nice and all but when can I expect more back?

He's a fairly tall fellow.

95% sure

You sure one of his parents wasnt a giant? Can giants even breed with man and mer races?

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

>Try to do a husbando
>Only shitty hair mods
Wew I legit think that vanilla hair is actually better for that shit.

Within the hour

>expecting things from people
L M A O

it's set to false
pastebin.com/gvvumuPv

Early to bed and early to rise makes you happy, healthy, and wise.
Part Imperial, part freak lol

also I have tried it with 512 reserved memory and also with the proxy set to true and directed at d3d9_SFX.dll

>part freak lol
You would know as a fellow freak in the sheets

Guess il go test his combat and healing, or something.

Never had a personal healslut giant follower before.

He never knew his biological parents, so its possible I'm positive its not an actual giant.

>Can giants even breed with man and mer races?
>Giants, albeit very rarely, are able to reproduce with humans. One such example of this is Lyris Titanborn, a half-Giant Nord who claims to have Giantish ancestry. It is unknown whether or not they are able to reproduce with the other races of men or even mer.

>browsing gelbooru

>there's a SFM guy that made a dark elf thing entirely out of skyrim mod assets (CBBE, complete with ass seams, Thalmor Viceroy Inquisitive clothes, etc.)

Not a big deal just thought it was kind of interesting. Search "nualia" if you wanna see it.

Everything looks pretty tolerable. Is this your first ENB?

Either way, maybe try setting SpeedHack=false. That'll shut of the enbhost.exe process. If it runs, then you might have a third party program (like an antivirus or something) fucking it up. You can try setting DisableDriverMemoryManager to true if you need to continue troubleshooting, might be a firmware issue.

Good luck, unfortunately I need to leave for now.

I don't know what you're talking about

How do I got about aging my kids up after a certain amount of time?
I know that I'm going to need sexlab and some sort of pregnancy addon for it just to be able to have kids in the first place, But im not sure how I would go about aging them up after a certain amount of time so I could bring them adventuring with me as followers.
I want a dragonborn family running around getting shit done.

>finally got my monitor
>it's slightly bigger than I thought it would be but still glad that it's not 900p anymore.

Fuckin finally. Now to adjust the colors since it seems a bit too dark imo. Might just be me being used to my old display but I'm unsure.

I know I come off as a pleb and a douche but I've just about given up on modding Skyrim. I used the TESG.com guide, followed every instruction I could find. Cleaned everything I could with TES5Edit, ran it through loot, Bash patched it, tried finding it in the Papyrus logs, Disabled Expanded towns and cities. I still cant figure out why it CTD's near towns/seemingly randomly, and freezes occasionally.

Load order
pastebin.com/1h9n9A2j (embed)

Papyrus.0
pastebin.com/dCyuXRcr (embed)

I know I'm asking for a lot and a pretty big handhold here, but if anyone has the patience to give this a glance and hint at what might be wrong I would appreciate it.

Why the hell would anyone return Azuras star to Azura when instead you can have the Black Star which is 100 times more useful.

I was going to make a joke about Kaarina getting knocked the fuck out by Heiko running through that door but then I realized even he wouldn't fit through it.

Seriously, why is he so big though?

everyone chooses the black star, even when playing good characters.

Is there mod where vanilla aggresive animals attacks you in packs? Make it where you encounter a pack of wolves, trolls, or bears more often

Praise Azura, fetcher

Thank you for your replies. I believe Windows Defender might be the issue. I had turned it off when I started modding but I thin kthere are some excess things running that I need ot shut down. Hopefully it works.

>even when playing good characters
Pissing on a filthy daedra is totally something a good guy would do.

It wasnt the issue. I know you have to leave though but thank you for your help anyways.

SkyTEST might be what you're looking for.

>Seriously, why is he so big though?
He was simply born that way. If it seriously bothers you, I can lower his scale.

Welcome to the pain of looking at your old screenshots and thinking the contrast and colors are terrible

He must have some fucked up genes then, you can't just randomly be born a prettyboi giant
Or can you?

>161647865
>nothing
That's the point how else can a butt smell good unless its nothing or reeks of sweet sugar?

Bigger is better? I don't really get the logic myself...

She looks like she wants to fuck him so bad

Yeah, at this point I can't tell if it's this monitor or wut.
I've asked several people about how my screenshots looked when I got my graphics card and they claimed it looked fine.

Armored back

I wish this armor was more like a vest instead of...whatever this is.

I dunno man, I never asked for this. I just learned to live with it.

That just looks ridiculous.

Damn nice.
Would be nice for full plate heavy armor if it were similar to Dark Souls but masculine and feminine variants.

nobody?
is aging children not a thing someone has done? guess i better learn how to mod

post your most recent screenshot

A wide range of ages would be nice. But I'm not even sure if SKYRIM has any mods which supports various body-types and heights for NPCs. Dynamic Age-Range? I dunno.

It's the monitor, different contrast and color settings

My old laptop shots look super dark and high contrast now because the settings on the laptop's screen were super washed out in comparison to my current monitor.

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/56916/?

Well his combat works. He seems to wait to attack though, when surrounded by groups of goblins he stepped back and waited a few seconds before attacking. He does heal me when I get really low on health, almost fully. He did take out a bow when a dragon attacked but he wouldnt use it.

God damn Heiko is fucking tall. It's a little silly at this point.

what's the best vampire mod right now? looks lik there are 2 rival ones.

fuck the police
For a bard she sure likes to cut people up

loverslab.com/topic/25380-npc-body-scale-randomizer/

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51612/?

What's a bit of lore I can use to impress a girl I know who is really into the elder scrolls

okay

Mark a child actor for aging, after X amount of days change their height or just change them to a custom race with a different body type appropriate, keep doing this until they reach adult when they get marked as a normal npc of their race.

I don't know the first thing about mod creation but that proof of concept seems easy enough.

is this a prebuilt family? that's boring as balls.

Damn son.

Guess I have to fiddle with the monitor again.

Recent.

Also, not sure if true, but I'm starting to think that Verizion phone posting got banned. Noticed that I couldn't post on my phone's mobile data since yesterday. What's weird that it's only Veeky Forums related. I can post anywhere else aside from that.

He had it coming. Exposed himself in front of children.

>fiddle with the monitor again
I chose to fiddle with ENB settings instead when I got my new PC lol

Speaking of which I think this is the first screenshot I took on it

Is that how she gets inspiration for songs?
AT&T too. Just on the LTE, 3G works. I probably shouldn't have said that, now it might get a block too.

Haven't been playing for some time, so this one is still my most recent shot.

This seems as though it could work. To me it should be after X amount of months or years in-game for NPCs to age. At least a lot of the children to pre-pubescent, pubescent, young adult, adult, etc. Cause I figure if you have a character who has YEARS in-game in SKYRIM, they ought to age too. Depending on the race.
I dunno.
More rain images?
>This image
I miss all the crazy sea creatures in Morrowind. Is the yuuuuge creature mod or other creature mods feature sea and water river whatever creatures?

>fire underwater
Is this TES Spongebob edition?

Sea of Spirits add some sea creatures, sadly you cant fight them due to ENGINE LIMITATIONS.

>More rain images?
Sure :^)