byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/u40ABfJz

Other urls found in this thread:

hastebin.com/oxutezewef.hs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Remove Vox

Second for sawbones is unbanned today!

3rd for waifus

tomorrow

I'm finally fed the fuck up with paradise's general BS and to immigrate, someone redpill me on why VG is better please.

Fuck off
We don't want your shitty presence here
Go gas yourself and burn in a fire

I realized something important.
It's not about how hard you powergame. It's all about how hard you APPEAR to be powergaming.

If you're a security officer with yellows out, you get "Test Dummy" bitterly shittalking you in deadchat.
But dye those gloves red? Now you're powergaming even harder, but it's more subtle. Nobody will comment. No bitter deadchat stigma. No chance of it ever coming back to you.

Now, you can have 900u antitox in your bloodstream, but because people can't SEE it, you appear like a perfectly average player. Take some hyperzine for your magboots? You twitch and emotespam. People pick up on that. And it's the dumbest and most innocuous thing to get salty over, but believe me, the most sensitive retard in the world WILL get mad that you're taking hyperzine for your magboots.

Powergame hard, spessmen. Powergame subtle.

1) Top quality waifus
2) Furries are limited to Vox
3) Eveeyone does their job
4) Enough roleplay to make the game functional, but not so much that the experience is bogged down

less autism over how you rp and using game knowledge without going hippie tier anarchy

just observe and maybe play as an assistant for a while to determine that for yourself, since everyone in the thread is untrustworthy, including me.

It's time to stop

I am suspicious of you because you are from paradise, as that is a well known furry ERP server

Dye them black with a mime crayon for even bigger powergaming. I think you can find them in the average costume crate, not sure.

>you can have 900u antitox in your bloodstream, but because people can't SEE it
KIND of true...

But user I've only posted once in the thread until now.

I mostly waifupost just to shitpost, but waifufags are real, and they spess alongside you all the time.

No really though, I've been playing SS13 since late 2013 and stupid me has been stuck on best RP knockoff shitholes the whole while because I only recently learned how to internet properly.

Just answer this, is there shitty instatsun y/n? That alone would sell it for me.

Wich waifu is the biggest slut and why is it always the actual real girl?

I'm a legit human supremacist honest.
I admit I did go through an IPC period, but that purely for the coolness factor, that and greys, other xenos can get skrekked.

>not naming your powergaming pills "Hi chemistry logs!"

>Oreo wasn't a traitor
>Still staff of change you
Why

>implying morena is a real girl

Mindswap doesn't/just didn't work for me
explain

There's another sign you notice if you've actually done it.

>find something cool
>gunwiz round

>skrekked
what

Punching in the chest becoming a ghetto defib when?

Don't worry Rhydens, we can metagrudge him together!

Thanks Jean.

first for Paradise a shit

shame all other servers aren't populated besides spess spess marines

>dual wielding SMGs firing into a xeno with your borg bro

Anytime~

>strawberrytan
>harsetheef
>rail
How the fuck are shitty waifus the worst offenders?
How do you beat YRED in chemistry abuse?

Leave Strawberry alone, he's cute

>Punching in the chest
You do know that CPR is already in the game right?

baby's day out mode when

>player controlled baby spawns at roundstart
>captain has to secure him
>anywhere from 2-5 undercover syndicate agents cooperate to capture him
>baby can resist out of people's grasp/containers and ventcrawl on cooldown timers
>babu gets randomized objectives as the round goes on (e.g. "go to the laundry room," "pet ian," "light somebody's cock on fire"), completing them enhances baby's abilities and strengthens its plot armor for further mischief
>baby must eat regularly or die (to prevent players from locking it in a room for extended periods)
>four minutes before the emergency shuttle docks all agents are notified via pda uplink that a syndicate shuttle will be arriving at one of several random locations at the same time as the emergency shuttle
>if the baby arrives at centcomm, the crew wins
>if the baby arrives aboard the syndie shuttle, the syndicate wins
>if the baby's left on the station or dies, everyone loses (round continues??)

ah, but does breathing down someone's throat shock the heart back into beat?
no

free kingston

>rail
What does rail even do, I've never seen them chugging antitoxin

I think I've seen them making drug cigarettes though

Instead of punching the chest you should have to apply cables while near exposed wires or some shit. Make it prone to burning the fuck out of the body and shocking the ghetto doctor if they don't have gloves.

Nothing, Rail isn't a waifufag shitter either.
Just ignore it.

>only quoted twice
>mfw I'm a skinny fuck
Is it just me or is the amount of waifuposting/waifuposters increasing?

First for Tarjan pirates.

Alright so is everyone supposed to be so sanic fast or am I just too used to para-speed?

You slow down a lot more when you wear suits or heavy boots

Compared to how it was 6 months ago? Nah, it's way less than it used to be.

t. former Cargo waifu

>not clipping the tail since they wouldn't need it for balance and would only be an issue in combat with pulling and the pain of having it cut
WORTHLESS

>Compared to how it was 6 months ago
Of course. I was meaning that it's been really low recently and that it seems that there has been a slight rise in waifuposting

we ran out of people to shitpost about so were back to square one

"no."

>cargo waifu

terry?

Should just icon a bunch of basically-human-with-additions races that can show up like Vox raiders desu.

No

90% less lag and people here are not complete idiots
and no furries

funfact if you turn a pair of mags on and wash them in a washing machine with any colour crayon it causes them to appear as normal shoes.

>is there shitty instatsun y/n?
On Veeky Forums all stun weapons instantly drop victims to the ground.

>cute

Cute is not 'sitting at the bar for the entire round not doing your fucking job'.
Cute is not 'running off out of med and not being seen for 15 minutes because you're too busy with whatever stupid gimmick you're running to actually do your job' is not cute.
Taking all the beakers in chem to make one (1) batch of four (4) kinds of pills is not cute.
Never answering your radio because 'lmao i m special snowflake u haave to pda me haha' is not cute.

yup, Veeky Forums combat is all about instastun

I don't blame people who miss common channel messages, there's just too much stupid chatter on there.

Veeky Forums combat is shit
everyone else's combat somehow manages to be even shittier

i may not like instastun 'lmao u ded' shit, but goddamn, it's the best of the bunch compared to disabler beammemes and other assorted dogshit

i played on one server which had a cool thing where, if you had the second level of grab on someone and them harm intentend an arm or leg you could break it. that's the only thing i wish our combat had

can we have an item that's like a esword but does little damage and if you activate it at the right time it deflects a projectile about to hit you

That doesn't sound too hard to code.
It could be a good first project for you, user!

Sure.

what exactly is terrible about disablers? dont they just slow you down instead of stun?

what we really need is a way to keep hold on your items when you get pushed or zas. being tazed you should still drop shit, but it doesnt make sense for your wrist to become limp from being pushed by the clown.

>she will never notice you
i don't know how long i can go on like this

Would you find yourself more often agreeing with

A. Antagonists are meant to make a round interesting, even if without conflict.
B. Antagonists are meant to add conflict to a round.

A. Killing an antagonist is never wrong.
B. There are times where it is wrong to kill an antagonist.

A. Greentext is valuable to me. I enjoy getting greentext.
B. Whether or not I get greentext does not matter to me.

A. I prepare for bad situations and know how to weasel out of them. This is robustitude.
B. I do not prepare for bad situations, and improvise well to survive. This is robustitude.

A. My favorite moments in the game are those of triumph, whether it is mine or somebody else's.
B. My favorite moments in the game are those of interesting or comedic situations.

A. People who are incompetent at their jobs without learning should be banned from their job.
B. People should not be banned solely for incompetence, so long as it isn't causing massive harm.

A. I enjoy having my ingame friendships transcend rounds, so long as it doesn’t break any rule.
B. I do not enjoy having a relationship with another ingame character that transcends rounds.

A. My favorite jobs are ones which allow me to interact often with other players, like Medbay, Security, Clown, Librarian, Bartender, Trader, Cyborg, AI.
B. My favorite jobs are ones which allow me to achieve personal goals and play with the mechanics of the game, like Miner, Botanist, Xenoarchaeologist, Virologist, Xenobiologist, Cargo Technician, Engineer, MoMMI.

A. Departments working at absolute maximum efficiency should be able to be independent of all other departments.
B. Departments working at absolute maximum efficiency should still need some cooperation from other departments.

A. Jobs should not be made arbitrarily harder due to recent breakthroughs or quick methods to doing them better.
B. Jobs which are made too easy or even partially invalid or useless should be reworked to keep all of the job’s existing features relevant.

Fuck your RP.

ABBBBAAABB
How much of a shitter am I?

A, B, A, A, A, A, B, B, A, A.

A, A, B, B, A, B, A, A, B, B
Am I a degenerate?

disablers are functionally lasers with a slowdown mechanic
you generally get more of them
hippie secborgs are ridiculous
also the TG style taser sprites look retarded

A. make it interesting, but dont be a dick about it.

B. in mixed modes, some antags might defend crew from others.

A. disregard anone who thinks greentext doesnt matter. they are just powergaming murderboners.

A. being robust isnt just about lucky disarms and stunlocking. same as above, murderboners

B. lots of weird shit can go down, have fun even when being killed if the kill was interesting.

A. fuck yes ban people who dont do their job right and with proper RP.

A. meta relations are ok if it doesnt lead to grudges or metacomm

B. social interaction is pointless because 9/10 players dont read chat and act like mute autists.

B. interdependance makes for interesting situations, if every greyshit could make an entire sci,med, and power setup at roundstart they should just host their own build server.

B. we need more, not less job features and responsibilities. right now everyone just acts like spoiled, entitled, greytide autists.

>sarah
>nikita
>margaret williams
>emily
>sluit
>claudia
>martha
>katherine hernandez
>monica
>leanne
>eleanor
>melissa
>leona
>maria
none of them act like sluts tho except for my waifu rail but she's stopping because we're getting married soon

Who is it? If you say her name she wont still notich you cause she doesnt know who you are

AABBBBBAAA
some of these sounded suspiciously design document-y fampire

>A. Antagonists are meant to make a round interesting, even if without conflict.
>B. There are times where it is wrong to kill an antagonist.
>A. Greentext is valuable to me. I enjoy getting greentext.
>B. I do not prepare for bad situations, and improvise well to survive. This is robustitude.
>B. My favorite moments in the game are those of interesting or comedic situations.
>B. People should not be banned solely for incompetence, so long as it isn't causing massive harm.
>B. I do not enjoy having a relationship with another ingame character that transcends rounds.
>B. My favorite jobs are ones which allow me to achieve personal goals and play with the mechanics of the game, like Miner, Botanist, Xenoarchaeologist, Virologist, Xenobiologist, Cargo Technician, Engineer, MoMMI.
>B. Departments working at absolute maximum efficiency should still need some cooperation from other departments.
>B. Jobs which are made too easy or even partially invalid or useless should be reworked to keep all of the job’s existing features relevant.

Her name is Claire, she knows who I am but she seems oblivious...

kys

ABBBBAABBB
roleplay trumps validz any day of the week in terms of satisfaction

Tried to stay as unbiased as possible with the questions, let me know if I'm failing to do that with any of them in particular.
I'd say I'm mostly ABAAABAAAB personally. But the most interesting part of SS13 is meeting people with a different point of view.

BAAABBBBBA

How to get menu music?

A. Antagonists are meant to make a round interesting, even if without conflict.
A. All antags who cant into stealth should be shot on sight.
A. Im not an attentionwhore but appreciation and beign notiched makes me happy
A. Always prepare and usually always die, still learning to be robust.
A/B Comedy and Victory both are nice.
B retards will remain, also shit will get boring if everything is perfectly running.
A I like IC friends having some nice lightheared erp with them.
A/B cause i wanne be social and autistic.
Doesn mather
The wiki shouldnt be updates so there is an actual experimenting and learning curve at each job to find the secrets of pure effecienty!

You're okay, please continue to play.

ASSASSIN BORGS WHEN?
CYBERSPACE WHEN?
ACTUAL HACKING WHEN?

Thats pretty cute user, i hope you will eventually suck her dick.

her name is Noelle

no u

k bby L u 2

Late reply, but here's what.
Rail is the biggest chloral demon in the server, far ahead of even Yred. Can you spot their ckey here?
hastebin.com/oxutezewef.hs
If I shitpost about someone it's for a good reason, dammit.

Her name is Sam. I miss her every day. I can't believe I fucked up that badly.

don't reply to yourself

>tfw im not even talking about space, just anonymously venting my emotions to anyone who will reply
its been a few months, but im unsure if thats too short or what...
th-thanks.

Is this post ironic?

Is THIS post ironic?

is THIS post ironic?
*unzips dick*

Is that post ironic?

>5u of Zombie powder
Where the fuck do they even get zombie powder