What's up with people that own these?

What's up with people that own these?

Don't be a homophobe OP, it's hypocritical.

There is literally nothing wrong with being a trump supporter you libcuck

where did that even come from cunt?

They're traditional. I'm convinced that nobody buys them without having someone who pressured them into buying them.

That being said my uncle was a crazy motorcycle wizard who worked on all kinds of bikes and sold his own customs, loved to go fast, and he had a soft spot for Harleys.

Fat middle aged men having a mid-life crisis

the niggers/ghetto mexicans with sound systems or old middle aged white men?

White trash, insecure people and rich people who feel they need to 'buy their freedom' from a catalog.

They don't know about the graph of truth

I'm always too paranoid I'll hit a slick spot during a lean for it to be too fun.

You guys are all retards that probably have never ridden a motorcycle a day in your life. Harleys are just a niche category of motorcycle like any other bike. Some people like twinky sport bikes, some people like juvenile dirt bikes, and some people want a big ass comfy loud air cooled v-twin to cruise around on. People enjoy different styles of riding and harleys fulfill a particular style very well. They are also manufactured in the United States which is important to many people. With that said, I personally prefer Indian or Victory motorcycles

Pretty much this exactly. I bought mine new as my first bike. No one else in my family rides and I had never been around them before. There is just something about them that really appeals to me, the style has features that I prefer over Japanese cruisers. It's not that I think they are better or worse. I would also like to own a sport bike alongside my Harley as they serve completely different purposes.

"Technically speaking, Harley-Davidson motorcycles sold in the United States are not actually made here, but assembled here. Harley contracts manufacturing of parts to plants located all over the world, including Germany, Italy, Taiwan, Japan, and Mexico. Those parts are then shipped to Harley factories here"

Harleys are shit. Period

Shit, if I were rich enough, I'd probably have one.

Too much money and not enough sense.

>Harleys are just a niche category of motorcycle like any other bike

You then go an compare harleys to two functional classes of bike. Harleys are successful lifestyle marketing, that's all. They don't have any special function or necessary purpose.

Like a cult. Same as Apple products (shittier than competition but people pay more to fit in / status).

>sister starts riding in Harley old people group with a $2000 suzuki cruiser in similar style
>they pressure her into getting a $10k loan for a Harley
>she drops it taking it home from the dealer
>she works like 3 days a week

real men, not like you faggots

>Not making your own moonshine

> somehow that makes Harley bad

how's it feel our sister is sucking Harley biker dick

That's me. Went to buy an used 883 walked out with a new Forty Eight, Veeky Forums tells me I've regretted it ever since. Feels so bad I'll probably buy a dyna come spring.

It's all bad because the Harley has nothing over her Suzuki because it's a tiny quiet one. Same riding pose. Doesn't look much nice or sound nicer.

Just like Apple products they used to be good. Then they got shitty. And now only people concerned about image buy them.

Lmao, literally every type of bike can be linked to lifestyle marketing. How many fucking grungy dirt bike faggots are there that walk around in those hoodies with the gay little fox logo on it? It's all the same shit. Harleys are cruisers and cruisers eclipse every other category of bike by three fold so I don't know what you're trying to get at when it comes to function or purpose.

I honestly don't even know where this "harley has shit reliability" meme started. It's literally an air cooled engine attached to a belt. What is there to even break

>rich people
How poor are you, faggot? They're not expensive

They don't come stock loud and not American you dumb nigger

>rich people buy X
>therefore it must be expensive

No.

>They're not expensive

Yeah, they kind of are. You can easily spend over 40k on one if you accessorize it out.

>I honestly don't even know where this "harley has shit reliability"
Somewhere between the 70-80's when blocks started cracking, pistons started slapping (and never stopped). Not even talking about all the electrical problems.

You can get one for 6k. Just because you've shitty life choices and don't have the option to drop 40k on a bike don't mean others can't.
Stop protecting your bad life choices in others

You forgot all the oil leaks every Harley has.

Leaking is better than burning though, I guess.

Fox doesn't make motorcycles, just aftermarket shit, the analogy doesn't exactly work.

Harley jacks up the prices of their base bikes and nickle and dime you on all the Chrome and other bullshit you'd want to add to make it look decent.

Go price one VS almost any other Cruiser out there. you'll be spending at least 3+ grand on one.

Because these faggots get their knowledge from fb memes. Harleys now a days are just as reliable as other brands.
But kids will say it's not because they lack any real world knowledge

Because you get a better quality product you dumb nigger. Chrome metal is gonna cost more than silver plastic.
Now grow up and let people enjoy things

>Because you get a better quality product you dumb nigger.

>He actually believes this.

Just a reminder

>leaking is better the burning

What cunt.

>I READ IT IN THE INTERNET
>I'M SO ENLIGHTENED
You forgot to tip ur fedora, buddy

Fedora's don't stay on riding real bikes.

Is that your huffy in the back behind your dads bike?

So its true that you ride the bus and don't actually own a Harley?

Or any vehicle for that matter?

Nice projection m8! You should toss out a spicy meme next

>You forgot all the oil leaks every Harley has.
My bad, Air cooled engines get so hot they dry out seals that should last a lifetime in 10-20k miles.

>What cunt.
At least leaking doesn't RIP your plugs.

>Still has yet to prove he owns anything

keep trolling m8

Ohhh. This nigga salty.
Posted his dad's husbands bike and is just buttblasted

Also the V-twin and "iconic Harley sound" causes so much vibration that they literally vibrate themselves to pieces

yet you keep bumping this shit to the top.

So who's more desperate?

Thank (you)

small cock syndrome

Howd you get by with 800cc as a first bike?
Are they ok for first timers cause i intend to get one and im fairly new

Someone say indian?

The only thing you'll need to worry about is the weight.
Iron 883's for instance aren't very fast

I have a 2015 Sportster. It sputtered really bad, constantly. It was doing this with only 1000 miles on it. The dealership said its not under warranty because they couldnt figure it out., so I decided to fix it myself.

Kept getting codes for TMAP sensor failure, so i just decided to shotgun it and replace the MAP sensor. It stopped sputtering after that until recently.

What I realized is that Harley never designed the MAP sensor to be secured to anything and it just wiggles around inside a hole in the intake. I zip-tied the sensor to the intake and the sputtering has mostly gone away. It does it every once in a while, but it is feint now and not a big deal.

Yes, I zip-tied a poorly engineered bike that is barely a year old and has 4000 miles on it. Premium motorcycle brand!

More issues that I have had with my Sportster:

When it rains the tail lights explode because the lens is not sealed, it is just a piece of plastic that snap fits into the housing. Harley owners replace these all the time because they vibrate loose.

I now have moisture creeping inside the speedometer housing which means I can't read it when it is humid outside. Good thing I live in Louisiana and I don't have to worry about humidity!

I think it's funny how you let the dealership cuck you

the only failures my old man had on the 90+ harleys he owned were lack of maintenance by the previous owner(s) or retardedness when putting back the engine together.
dont pull shit out of your ass.

>muh feels
>muh irony
>muh nationalism
>muh Sons of Anarchy
>muh Terminator 2
>muh exhaust sound

>90+ harleys
doubt.jpg.

He bought and sold harleys and harley parts for a living. Of course, he hasnt had them all at once either.
And it wasnt as a business, more like a lucrative hobby, but when you do it for 30 years, you get a whole lotta things when put altogether.

Nailed it

Fucked that up.

Man talking about real bikes posts lawnmower

>buying a new harley

Australia go to bed.