/hg/ - Halo General

New friends Edition

>The Anvil's Legacy Update and Halo 5: Forge are live! They include the following:
- Forge and custom game multiplayer on Windows 10, featuring every Halo 5 map, keyboard/mouse support, increased resolution up to 4K, and 22 exclusive achievements for 1000 Gamerscore
- Forge content browser
- 1 new arena map (Haven Remake)
- 1 new warzone assault map
- New reqs, including hunter cannons and the tactical magnum
- All req items unlocked for forge

>Important Halo Links, Notes etc.
pastebin.com/DpwtNzmu

>15th Anniversary Tribute featuring Steve Downes
youtube.com/watch?v=sI9yANe3udc&feature=youtu.be

>Latest Halo Community Update
halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/halo-15th-anniversary-celebration

>Spartan Companies
Xbox One:
halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/halo general
Windows 10:
halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/halogeneral pc
halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/halogeneral w10

>Looking for custom games/campaign co-op players/matchmaking squads
halolfg.com
halocustoms.com
halolobbies.com
Watch the threads for occasional party squads

>Xbox One clips and screenshots
xboxdvr.com/

>Extended Universe Downloads
mega.nz/#F!OFFSkSrb!6P9FqreveGbbwh_No1qHZA

>Submit bungie Halo clips to Sweaty Towels for the 4th /hg/tage! (no Halo 4/5 clips)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sh3KQb9dU4c
youtube.com/watch?v=fofX-OITWMw
youtube.com/watch?v=Bj0swJRlm5g
xboxdvr.com/gamer/Dracohon/video/23863904
xboxdvr.com/gamer/Dracohon/video/23863931
halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/brute-force
content.halocdn.com/media/Default/BlogPost/community-update/001_vo_mul_mp_warzonecommander_warzone_voicepackintroducebuck_00200-c5941234d0d04c67a8a3a65d6695c63f.wav
content.halocdn.com/media/Default/BlogPost/community-update/001_vo_mul_mp_warzonecommander_warzone_voicepackintroducegrunt_00300-83b680ef3c1c4982b134b1a5ec767819.wav
content.halocdn.com/media/Default/BlogPost/community-update/001_vo_mul_mp_warzonecommander_warzone_voicepackintroduceexuberant_00200-1e25f70fbe364daf8448e5c4133ce023.wav
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What is the best halo and why is it spartan strike?

Reminder that Custom Browser is less than a week away.

THE /HG/TAGE IV: BUNGIE EDITION is currently accepting clips from these games.
>Halo: Combat Evolved/Anniversary/SPV3
>Halo 2/Anniversary/Vista/Project Cartographer
>Halo 3/ODST/Firefight
>Halo Wars
>Halo: Reach
>Halo: The Master Chief Collection (excluding Halo 4/Spartan Ops)

If you'd like to submit a clip, either reply to this post with the xboxdvr/thehostyouuse link or message that link to "Sweaty Towels" on waypoint. Use the past community’tages as a reference on what to submit. I’ll be looking for casual and competitive clips from the multiplayer and the campaign.

If anyone needs me to record their clips from Halo 3 on the 360 then let me know. I'll be keeping my 360 with me for the next few weeks. if anyone wants to get achievements together on any 360era Halo then let me know, I have them all.

>Submit bungie Halo clips to Sweaty Towels for the 5th /hg/tage! (no Halo 5 clips)
It's actually the 4th /hg/tage. If I do work on the 5th then that'll be exclusively Halo 5 clips

I do want to remind Dracohon that I could not download these two clips
So if you want them to be considered then you will need to provide a different host

THE /HG/TAGE IV: BUNGIE EDITION is currently accepting clips from these games.
>Halo: Combat Evolved/Anniversary/SPV3
>Halo 2/Anniversary/Vista/Project Cartographer
>Halo 3/ODST/Firefight
>Halo Wars
>Halo: Reach
>Halo: The Master Chief Collection (excluding Halo 4/Spartan Ops)

If you'd like to submit a clip, either reply to this post with the xboxdvr/thehostyouuse link or message that link to "Sweaty Towels" on waypoint. Use the past community’tages as a reference on what to submit. I’ll be looking for casual and competitive clips from the multiplayer and the campaign.

If anyone needs me to record their clips from Halo 3 on the 360 then let me know. I'll be keeping my 360 with me for the next few weeks. if anyone wants to get achievements together on any 360era Halo then let me know, I have them all.

>Submit bungie Halo clips to Sweaty Towels for the 5th /hg/tage! (no Halo 5 clips)
It's actually the 4th /hg/tage. If I do work on the 5th then that'll be exclusively Halo 5 clips

I do want to remind Dracohon that I could not download these two clips
So if you want them to be considered then you will need to provide a different host

I think you're confused user, they're only revealing and possibly streaming the contents for the next update. The actual update will most likely be released the week after that.

Hows tha tage coming along?

This is not me.

I have a good amount of clips for Halo: Reach but not such a good amount for the others. WIth the limited amount of clips I have on ODST, it can be featured but more would always help. I recently did a playthrough on legendary for any oppurtunity to get more clips but I found 1 or 2 that I could maybe use.

The amount of Halo 3 clips are decent but not on the reach level unless you count the dozens I have stored in storage. Halo: CE/2 is looking to have the smallest timeframe in the video likely being 30 seconds each.

In regards to editing, I've recently done work in the reach section with the the clips in order I like and the music in the appropriate places but it still needs work. I'm about to start Halo 3 portion in a few days.

If you have any specific soundtracks you want to be featured in the Halo: CE/2/3/ODST sections then feel for to post them as a reply to either of my comments. If you have any specific questions towards the /hg/tage feel free to ask. I do realize that I've been collecting clips for a long time now but I do have a plan if I don't get as many clips as I want. It is happening

new update
halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/brute-force

Voices of War REQ Pack ($9.99)
>Buck
content.halocdn.com/media/Default/BlogPost/community-update/001_vo_mul_mp_warzonecommander_warzone_voicepackintroducebuck_00200-c5941234d0d04c67a8a3a65d6695c63f.wav

>Grunt
content.halocdn.com/media/Default/BlogPost/community-update/001_vo_mul_mp_warzonecommander_warzone_voicepackintroducegrunt_00300-83b680ef3c1c4982b134b1a5ec767819.wav

>Exuberant Witness
content.halocdn.com/media/Default/BlogPost/community-update/001_vo_mul_mp_warzonecommander_warzone_voicepackintroduceexuberant_00200-1e25f70fbe364daf8448e5c4133ce023.wav

If I had to guess the update is gonna be on December 13th.

>Pro Pipe
BOI IM FINNA DO IT

So you're hurting on ODST? Id think it would be a bit more difficult for good clips considering firefight is no longer available. How long are you expecting this one to be?

I'm hurting on everything besides Reach. I'd be up for doing ODST firefight on the 360 if anyone is interested in doing that during the weekdays.

>How long are you expecting this one to be?
7:00

>grenade launcher not in the memories of reach update
but why

I could do some firefight in like two weeks. But ODST isn't reverse compatible and my 360 doesn't have a capture card, so I don't think I could make any clips myself.

Is an user making these?
Reverse search gives me nothing.

>Buck voice
Finally, i can get rid of palmer
>10 buckaroos
Oh

>you have to pay money to get rid of Palmer
343 really wants to shove her down our throats.

>poorfags

I'd like to shove myself down her throat desu

Overdoing the grain much? Jesus.

>So some user was talking about mobile posting being dead. Is it true?
Apparently not for everyone.
You can still mobilepost, but a lot of people had their IP ranges blocked from Veeky Forums today. That means if you're one of the unlucky individuals, you can't post from your phone using data.

I have no idea if this will be permanent of not

You can bypass that by purchasing a Veeky Forums pass

I've gotten different blocks banned multiple times and it always went away eventually.

There is theater in ODST and it records both the campaign and firefight.
>Finish a match
>go into theater
>recent films
>press X to save the a film
>go to your fileshare on ODST and select an open slot (it shares the same file share with Halo 3)
>Upload the video you want me to look through for the next /hg/tage

I just tested it out and it does work.I have a capture card so I'll be able to record your clip.

You mean you've had your IP range banned? Not just your IP?

Yes.

Which voice are you gonna use /hg/?

>Purchasing a Veeky Forums pass

FUCK YOU

my waifu's voice of course

>Paying for 343 DLC

>343 paid dlc after they said dlc was free
>after it was even on the store for free

Buck > EW > Grunt

It's actually quite a bitch to get VAs back together, so it makes you wonder how long some of these voices have been done for.
Fillion even plays one of the generic Spartan 4 voices for males, so his stuff might have been done since launch.

The one that's free
Kill me

This, buck a best

Probably Buck like everyone else Nathan Fillion best girl.
As cute as Exuberant is, her voice started to get annoying the short time she was in the campaign.
Might use the grunt a bit just for a laugh.

You gonna make that poll?

I wouldn't mind if /gowg/ occasionally uses this thread.

So did Chief and Marcus just stumble upon the suitcase from Pulp Fiction? Because the golden light source is coming from in between them.

Wait... are none of them free?

Let them die peacefully.

He's talking about Palmer.

It went from being free to being $10.
Hopefully XBL gives us $10 for getting the Wars 2 season pass early and then taking it back, like they did with Fallout 4.

I don't think it would even work at this point. At the time of it's death, it had 62 IPs. Most of those people wouldn't even know to post here instead of making a new /gowg/ thread or simply just not discussing gears at all.

Palmer is free.

Will Buck tell me "we can still destroy the enemy core!"?

Oh boy, I wonder if Tom finally implemented my scripting suggestion he said he'd put down on the list of things to add months ago.

>So the actual game update won't be happening next Mon, Tues or Wednesday but safe to say it's fair game any point thereafter and we don't really look to do updates of this magnitude on a Friday
It's Thursday.

>Race Soon
>/hg/ island with crabs SOON

>/hg/ island with crabs SOON
We need to redo a proper one with gametypes that we can play on it

Where did they say anything about race? Because of the landmines?

>become apathatic to 343
>go to reddit post for update
>any criticism or negative posts are downvoted
>343 employees circle jerking with redditors in replies to downvoted critics
I want this company to burn.

Lol user just vote with your wallet haha xd

Creepychimera SFM

Make screencaps for later use.

The mods there are definitely in cahoots with 343i. One of the old mods actually works at 343i now as a community manager. It's pretty fucked

Will he make it to the next update?

He will make it to 300

hi /hg/

/gowg/ here

can i stay here for a little bit

at least until i get back on my feet

Ok, but talk about Sergeant Johnson.

No, you have your own general :)

You have to go back.

is there somewhere i can leave my coat?

what's for supper?

YOU HAVE TO PAY RENT IF YOU WANT TO LIVE HERE REEEEE

>coat
We only have body and helmet armor slots, and we're eating from the food nipple as usual.

I make the shitty ones like Dr. Halsey I'm CIO and the Buck one I posted yesterday.
Somebody just posted that picture yesterday suggesting I try lewds.
I've been trying my best but I'm not feeling what I have.

Can i pay in GBP

how inconsiderate

i just lost my home

oh gross

>oh gross
I want the normies to leave.

Make a pic of Linda crushing D.Va's head between her thighs.

>3 spnkr kills from the commendation

Soon I'll never have to suffer through super fiesta ever again.

>overwatch
No thanks

I think he was talking about the shitty customization.

Want to play?

NO

If you're online, sure. I was just playing some ass-ault. Got my first running riot in forever, too.

What tag, I'll invite. If you want to play fiesta.

>fiesta

nnnnnnnnah, have fun user.

>He doesnt like fun

Why do 343's designs suck?

Post screenshots

>You will never live on a star road

I want old breakout back.

The helmet's dumb, but I'd fugg a gril wearing those big gloves.

Looks shit compared to glorious Reach Spartans

Feel my scout screenshots.

>Breakout now has shields
But why, it was so fun and intense

>posts non 343 designs

>No muscles

>spartans helmets without visors exist
>fighter aircraft still has big ass canopy

what about a helljumper girl with big jugs?