Veeky Forums gore

Rekt/WTF/You wat you lose/etc

Wait, is that bolt smashed into the end of the piston head?

Maybe.

How do you get to this point without your car literally screaming out in English that there is a problem?

I've had this for a long time and keep forgetting to post it.

That's some dope foil above the right tail light.

Damn, I was able to post that one.

Also, the driver might have been hearing impaired.

Obligatory

Is he trying to stop corrosion? Marine people bolt lead to their blocks because it will corrode before the iron or something

Actually, I think that he had more keys lying around than washers.

They usually use zinc not lead.
Anyway I think he's using the keys as washers to screw the frame to a 2x4

What's going on here?

I might be wrong but I believe that's a wood beam inside that rusted area.

Look carefully

Look to the right of the 3 at the Ford symbol.

I'm always going to think of that "I know that ABS is involved" post when I see that image now.

Yeah I see that now I thought it was more rust kek

what's wrong here

Its an imprint

I'm thinking all that shit was already in the oil pan BEFORE he removed it.

What on fuck is happening here

Kek

Something that really mattress

I think its a fence. Chain fence.

Why don't you sleep on it and tell me if you still believe that

>mattress
It's a mattress

>Fucking mechanics, trying to scam me of my hard earned money!

Holy shit

That's even harder to comprehend

Fuck puns BTW

I really hate puns

Last Sunday, on my street, some kids in an F-350 ran over a recliner put out for the trashman. It was night and I guess they didn't see it or were drunk and thought it would be funny to run over.

They spent the next six hours in the dark cutting that shit off the driveshaft. I felt bad for them but it was also a little funny.

w-what

welded diff bro

Wat would this even work?

my auto teacher from high school worked at the shop pictured

cool

That's part of the suspension, right? What is it exactly so I can learn about it?

I believe that's the top of the strut/shock tower.

That poor starion

Pretty good design, makes it easy to check the spark plugs.

I've been thinking about this and I still can't believe it.

Gotta be bait.

Fresh OC from a couple weeks ago. Customer claimed her S60 was nigh-undriveable and made a horrible clunking noise. She drove it into the shop.

Never let a 12 year old wrap your AMG.

'straya'
'commo's'

Did it fell ?

Okay i fucking lose I guess.

How does this shit happen?

that is pretty hardcore

oc from today

Was it a 'well it worked fine and then my teenage son drove it'?

Heres my waterpump before I cleaned it out. Poor thing was fucked

Starquest rip

did they live?

At some point sure

That's nothing.

>when half of the rotor broke away

it's legit

they were towing it without the head on it and dropping it in first at like 50mph

I'd be the guy who couldn't resist saying "welp, there's your problem"

this is why ford deserved to go bust

>ford

Found yer problem, mate.

Some jagoff tried to lower his car by giving the shock extra clearance in the most ghetto way imaginable.

Dat stance

What am I looking at?

looks like a couple of the teeth on that gear have been ground up

Oh, didn't notice that.

lol wtf happened to that disc?

whatever works

cut off the disc to display the fins/cooling design in between. auto class

Spoiler Alert!!

God damn, this thread is almost identical to the one yesterday, but with even more stale pictures thrown in.

Lets get some real OC in here.

the story:

Dude was on tour with his band;

>We first went to Visalia, Roseville, Hanford, San Jose, Oakdale, Santa Cruz, Santa Ana, Oceanside, and then to Huntington. When we got to the pier, being surfers as well, we stopped and looked around. When we started the car back up, we had some serious rod knock... Not having much choice, we kept truckin along on up to Santa Monica, back to Santa Ana, drove through Hollywood Hills in the tight winding neighborhoods lookin around, and then down to the final stop in San Diego. That little redblock still puttin in work! Finally we begin our trip back home to Jacksonville, Florida. We didnt stop anywhere except for gas and food, just cruisin along makin good time. As we pass through Tallahassee, Florida at around 4:00AM all excited that we're 2 hours away, everything changes....

Tree 1
Car. 0

>Somehow we went off the road, heading straight for a guard rail. Careful not to turn too quick in fear of rolling, I tried to pull the car back on road before we hit. I knew it wasn't quick enough so i said "hold on...." and we hit it with im guessing the front left fender/corner light.

>After seeing it, I can not possibly be more thankful to know that all 4 of us got ourselves outta that car. We all walked to the ambulance and were all discharged from the hospital and on our way home that same day.

I suffered a sprained ankle and AC joint, some cuts and scrapes, lower back pain, and most likely a concussion. The front passenger only has some lower back pain. Back right passenger has a larger cut in the top of the foot and needed stitches, and the worst was the back left passenger, behind me. He has a soreness in the shoulder, cuts and scrapes, and a non-displaced fractured C1 vertebrae.

The car and trailer were totaled, along with a lot of the music equipment. Unfortunately, we didn't have collision insurance on the car and no insurance on the trailer. The gear wasn't covered at all either. We are so fortunate to have such good friends and family, they set up a gofundme for us and wont stop helping us get back on our feet.

I guess, No idea how long the welds would last. The guy who did it obviously never heard of spring helpers and just went straight to nigger rigging.

>Americans have to set up fundraisers because they're broke after crashing a 30 years old utility car and destroying a bunch of guitars

>Customer states car died on freeway and won't restart. Please inspect and advise.

>Customer says there is a loud grinding noise when stopping.

In case it isn't clear, the inner pad wore down to the point that it fell out and the piston became the new pad.

Don't think so...I think it was installed without washers and pushed through

>Replacing timing belt on a B5 S4
>Customer mentioned the engine was also leaking a lot of oil
>It's a 2.7, of course it's leaking oil
>Mfw I find this

Something tells me that's suppose to be one bar in the middle

yes, yes. The cramshaft.

walked away