Dry Bulk Explodes

I told you dry bulk shipping was past its record rock bottom levels on September 22 (dead thread).
I used this specific image.

I warned you, Veeky Forums.
Now look at $DRYS - +1900% up in the last 5 days.
Look at Seanergy, Euroseas, Globus, Top Ships,
And it's not not just the companies previously considered sunk under their debts that have been revived as the market's recovery solidifies. Look at bigger companies too, Scorpio Bulkers is up 50% in 5 days. Star Bulk is up 30% in 5 days. Diana is up 70% in 5 days. Eagle Bulk is up 125% in 5 days.

Don't say I didn't warn you.
Now it's probably too risky to buy. In the long term, the sector is going to recover amazingly well. But these public companies may be too saddled with debt from past mistakes to actually make it. I doubt all of them will.

The whole thread from September if you can't see the archive.

Waiting for screenshot of your gainz.

Should I hold on to my drys for a little longer or is it just going to plummet? L

this
F

Oh hey, cool... someone else that follows the dry bulk sector closely. I'm work in operations now, moving to a ship brokerage firm soon. I thought I was the only one.

What are your thoughts on why Golden Ocean hasn't moved? Owned by our God Emperor himself. Taking advantage of cheap assets and positioning themselves nicely for a recovery. Maybe still undiscovered by the markets, although I doubt this.

Are there any other sectors that you see potential for user?

Sorry OP but I call BS.

The industry is not up you just cherry picked a few companies within that industry post hoc.

The Dow Jones global shipping index is actually down 7% since Sep 22.

you should probably do some research before calling him out. his list isn't really cherry picked. he specifically said dry bulk sector, and while his list isn't extensive, it covers the majority of the publicly listed dry bulk companies. the ones he didn't list, well - they've all gained 5-10% as well over the past week.

>tfw you posted in this thread, yet didnt follow through with your advice
>tfw I remember trying seeing drys at 45ยข and was about to put 2k into it

Wouldnt drys only be up 1000% after accounting for the 15 to 1 reverse split

>armchair trader who doesn't understand splits and reverse splits are already factored in when people talk about price gains/declines

The market is up dramatically again today, even spilled over into some container companies like Danaos.
Containers are also an extremely depressed market but I don't know much about it.

I don't know, my job focuses almost exclusively on dry bulk shipping.
I actually think the stocks might now be overpriced after they exploded upwards by so much in so little time.

>I actually think the stocks might now be overpriced

Obviously. What I want to know is how much higher are some of these stocks can go before crashing? Like CHNR and SINO. I've been getting absolutely massive gains from this thing so far and I want to milk it for as long as I can. It's not done yet, is it?

Also, what about other regions like the great lakes. Some speculating about RLOG on here, think it has potential?

no fucking duh. too bad i couldn't get in on osg since they underwent bankruptcy restricting and opened in germany instead of new york

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

JUST

What the fuck happened to DRYS today? Is trading still halted?

(((SEC)))

Learn how to read financial statements you dumb niggers

>The proper name for what just happened is "death spiral financing". It's financing which produces a death spiral for the stock price, because the lower the share price is, the more the shares are issued

Please don't tell me people were chasing today.

What was going through your mind?

Don't. Catch. A. Falling. Knife.

Knife has stopped.

I recommend everyone to get into DRYS soon before it becomes unaffordable.

It is more risk than a normal security, but it looks like it could have $105.96 EPS next year. Dilution would still bring it to $24.22 EPS