/owg/ - Overwatch General

Feeling Alive Edition

>Season 3 is live
>The rank that you receive after placement will be influenced by your rank from last season

>Also First Strike has been cancelled. Stop asking, you faggots

>Symmetra's changes
youtube.com/watch?v=elN-QGyToxM

>Official Website and Community
playoverwatch.com
us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/

>Live Patch Notes
us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20752015856

>PTR Patch Notes
playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/20379410

>Overwatch Dev Tracker
overstalk.io/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Some shitty discord only autists care about
discord.gg/Mzpx4Yh

Stale bread:

Never forget.

French spider

Cutest and best pairing

Stop adding the Discord to the OP. Discord breeds cancer.

lard

>tfw no qt Blueberry to sniff
What is it that makes her so perfect lads?

Cum in my boot, senpai.

>Its a Hanzo shoots his scatter arrow and kills you before you even boot up the computer episode

>Complains about the garbage quality in a trash can

tfw Hog main now

D.VA is shit, Zarya and Ana Are better waifus

Why does Blizzard use a static ELO numbers for ranks instead of superior percentiles?

git gud kid

>russian bodybuilder trap
>waifu

Putin will give you polonium unless you pick one(1)

Thanks doc

cause they want to make money so the do what they think will get them the most players and keep them happy spending shekels. Because if the way you have fun is different from the statistical average you are fucked.

>Zarya
>Waifu

She looks like my brother.

It has not been but a short time of getting to know one another and we are totally crazy about the other. I asked you in my dreams last night if you believed in soul mates and you said that you believed that God does make a special someone from every man. Whether that man finds that someone he was created for or not, I know I was created for you.

Here I am, heart and soul, confessing to the world how I feel about you. Funny how love works in people's lives. I sure never expected to neither meet nor find someone as amazing as you. You have touched my heart in so many ways and words couldn't even begin to explain to you the love I feel for you. Without further making it harder on the two of us to be together, I need to tell you that I love you Hana Song.

You are my everything.

I'm learning how to be support for comp for occasions when everyone else refuses to be one. I have a couple questions for support mains, answers would be appreciated

1. When is it acceptable to pull out Mercy's pistol? Is it better to heal/buff the ally fighting or do I pull out my pistol and help them when I know I can't out-heal the damage?

2. How often should I do charge shots as Zenyatta? Is it better to just single shot in a fight?

>Get to masters
>Every game has a smurfing widow who does nothing
>May aswell be playing with 5
>"LOL I DONT EVEN CARE ABOUT MY RANK, THIS IS MY 3RD SMURF"

Is this what masters is?
People who dont realise there are aim practice maps on counter strike?

Mmm, a classic.

Thanks doc.

they should bump up the level required to play comp from 25 to 50 or 100

Only 2 placement games left and things aren't looking too good

2 win
1 draw
5 losses

Am I looking at silver here or does it take your individual performance into account?

they should have IQ tests to play ranked. less than 115 you can't play.

You wont be more than a few hundred higher or lower than last season.

Yes it takes individual performance versus other people playing the same characters

bronze

D.VA MAINS REPORT IN
>how many PotGs have you gotten today?

Who's your overwatch waifu, and what have you done for her today to show your love and commitment to her?

It takes your last season's SR and a bunch of individual stats into consideration, not just winrate.

I guess that explains why I won 7 out of 10 placement matches by being a team player and getting ranked 2300

>tfw trying to climb out of Silver solo

>D.VA Mains

>it's a Piccolo reference

>1
Don't use mercy you fucking scrub every other healer is better
>2
Charge shots when they get on your face and you know you can land one. Also when you're peaking against a large target or group of targets. Careful for zaryas bubbles

I dont have an OW waifu. I think young Ana is the most attractive woman in the game but I dont play her because I dont like her kit.

When will we get a cute loli girl(boy) with a big gun?

The west will never have playable lolis in their video games.

i started matchmaking at 25 and got placed at high plat (smug)

d.va is a cute girl (male) with a big gun (meka)

We already have one

I got 1 PoTG

I slapped 5 guys one mech self-destruction.

>Tracer
>Got PoTG with her twice

The truth hurts too much.

explain

>Got PoTG with her twice
>Not getting a Tracer Dakimakura Body Pillow.
Do you even love her?

Our only hope is for Japan to somehow gain power, take over the world and turn it into a loli utopia.

???

TRACER BUFFS WHEN?

I am tired of the meta that doesn't include tracer in every game. Increase damage and spread a little.

We need more maids
>tfw none of Zarya

Yes, but that Daki doesn't even look very good.

Its just an example, I don't love her its your job to find a better daki. You love her right?

I love blue skin

>how many PotGs have you gotten today?

>Americans are just now waking up
>waifuposting suddenly skyrockets
Hmm...

More waifuposting?

>just now waking up
>8 PM Friday Night CST
>9 PM EST

>Cant aim
>Blizzard buffs 76 damage by a lot
>Now I can get kills without aiming much

76 is fun now.

my friends bought me the black friday origin edition of OW but my e-mail still didn't received any blizzard response.

how long does it take to blizzard to confirm the purchase?

>10 PM EST
Real Blueberry hours.

o my

>tfw you place 150 points higher than your season 2 peak
feels fuckin good

like half a minute
contact support

With her chrono-accelerator removed she will vanish from this timeline. Like your chance of actually getting a GF

D.va looks like my underage sister. Fuckin borderline pedos. Please don't tell me shes """""19""""", I've seen the art your people post on here from time to time, its absolutely disgusting.

How does she take a shower then?

This will be canon and nothing will stop it from happening.

she has it on, winston built one that was waterproof and even cumproof up to 50m

she probably has a larger-range chrono accelerator installed in her living quarters

Fucking bigot.

I though blizzard was trying to bring people out of higher ranks? They they revamp it to get rid of shitters?

I love her so much, /owg/..

>iphoneposter
>pedo
it all checks out

Kill yourself

Dumb phoneposter

they did, I'm not a shitter though
season 2 peak 3368
season 3 place 3527

>I've seen the art your people post on here from time to time, its absolutely disgusting.

What will be the next big lore reveal /owg/?

so if i use one of those smart aim hacks, what are the chances i get caught and banned?

>lore
>Overwatch

The next lore I expect us to get is a Christmas thing. Probably a comic.

Oh of course. I just see a lot of complaints of people in higher ranks not being good team players.
Likely very quickly, especially if you abuse it.

(my pussy)

>lore
>Overwatch

Pharah is the gay one. There will be a follow-up comic to old soldiers where Ana and 76 visit Pharah as they're already in the area and it's shown that she has a girlfriend.

I love Mercy! She is my main! 284 hours. I dont play anyone else cus I am not retarded.

Why? just play 76 or mcree

Why does Reaper says ''Don't think I'd forget about you'' when he kills a Pharah ?

How do you climb out of Silver with Mercy?

THE NEXT STORY IS THE CHRISTMAS STORY
WE GET THE GAY REVEAL IN IT ALSO

PEOPLE SEEM TO FORGET THIS

I don't blame them, canceling First Strike pretty much destroyed most of the hype for the lore.

Its not pedo because im also 19

how else will i get to master+

100% eventually
that was true last season but it seems to be a lot better judging by my matches so far.
blizz matchmaking is still garbage though. my last placement was me, 4 masters, and a grandmaster against 1 master and 5 grandmasters

Is Genji viable this Season? How good is he on Defense?

Get out, Veeky Forums is for gen x only

Just got placed at 1677

Should I kill myself?