/tesog/ - The Elder Scrolls Online General

Elder Thread: >Official news
One Tamriel/Update12 is finally here!
elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/2016/08/23/gamescom-2016-recap-update-12-and-one-tamriel
elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/2016/09/15/update-12-guide-return-to-craglorn

>Latest patch notes
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/297935/pc-mac-patch-notes-v2-6-6
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/patch-notes

>Sales and deals
dlgamer.us/download-the_elder_scrolls_online-pc_games-p-19435.html (authorized reseller)

>Beginner's Guide by Alcast
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWqnQ2EfnFBgjvfzMURBzYTSTxMrf480u

>Online lore portal and map
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Online:Online
esomap.uesp.net/

>UI addons for PC
esoui.com/addons.php

>Assorted links
teso-rp.com/
esoacademy.com/
eso-fashion.com/
eso-styles.faerylands.eu/

>/tesog/ Guilds
[PC NA] message (not whisper) @Geobasket or @the_kyrox for invite
[PC EU] message (not whisper) @Hatebr33d3r for invite
[PS4 NA and EU] message PSN: kibukj for invite
[XB1 NA] message GT: Arick556x45 for invite

>Platform poll:
strawpoll.me/10281492

Other urls found in this thread:

elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Syvarra's Scales Set
esoui.com/downloads/info1326-OblivionStyleUI.html
esoui.com/downloads/info919-AUI-AdvancedUI.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it works just fine, I don't know what her buttmajesty vehk is trying to imply

>>replying to self-op

>mfw just discovered a elf-argonian lesbian couple

There's a lot of homosexuality and bisexuality in this game if you pay attention.

I completed EP but don't recall that. quest name?

does anyone know what trinimacs blessing does?

>can't beat the Mage in Craglorn solo
>no one cares to help
>none of my 4 random acquaintance friends are online
What do?

what is 'the mage'? I have a single toon that finished the mq. are you on PC EU?

ERP your way into forming a ragtag group of stamsorcs

I'd rather stop playing altogether.

The Mage constellation has fallen from the sky and it is up to me to reunite the fragmented Mage and keep her from being devoured by the Serpent constellation! I must defeat the most powerful aspect of the Mage in order to free her from the Serpent's control!!!

The problem is when she spawns two storm atronachs that kick my ass.

So can I essentially be pic related if I pick Templar?

>toon

I require your help anons.

Leveling my first character - a Dragonknight and I'm having a blast in DC zones. Currently lvl 10.

Im starting to have some problems though. With bosses mainly. Either my survival or dps is not enough.

I'm using a 2h currently. Should I switch to SnB or Dual Wield?

Also should I morph my buff skill to have 40% more damage on heavy attack or 20% weapon damage? I assume the latter would work better for dual wield.

Any tips for leveling a stamina Dragonknight?

are you alright, user? no stroke or anything?

oh god I somehow attacked an npc and have a bounty I didn't know this was a thing what the fuck do I do they're going to kill me

Time for another character. I want to make a beefy shocktrooper that just wades in and fucks shit up. Heavy armor, big weapons. Definitely 2H for one of my weapon bars, probably SnB for the other. I'm thinking this is obviously screaming DK but would Templar fit better (spears are neat)? I've never played either class. Would stamina or magicka fit better? I'm a fucking noob and my only 50 is a stamblade so I don't really know if mag builds play well for melee range. I don't mind if I have to tank in groups.

Get the fuck out of the city for awhile until your bounty drops, or sneak to a refuge (chicken foot looking icon on the map) and pay off your bounty. You can turn off the ability to attack innocents via an option in the menu.

Just load the previous save.

O kurwa.

MagPlar is very boring to level. DK works as both Stam and Mag but Stam is better.
Mag is really only spells. DK have some close combat spells though.

DESU both classes will work for what you want but DK's are better tanks for the immortal juggernaut thing.

That spear on the Templar is all you'll use to lvl 50. It can be really boring.

you should have made a stealth archer so you can pick them off and not get caught

Sounds like it's stam DK time then, I don't think I could handle just spamming that spear for 50 levels. Thanks!

>Winged Hussars

Look at the Ra-Gada style. I think

Fuck yes, you're correct. Looks like the Sylvarra's Scales set has the Ra Gada appearance.

Greentext complaint time

>Be tank
>Heavy armor, SnB; Pierce Armor
>Always find the route to pull the most manageable looking group possible
>Always make sure to Taunt every individual mob and pull them into a group away from the party
>Keep mobs between myself and party, so mobs targeting me won't hit them with skills that over-penetrate, like Wedge Shot

>Start a dungeon
>Templar doesn't heal
>Mage doesn't heal
>Nightblade runs of and pulls mobs by himself and dies not once, but twice

So, faggots like these exist in every MMO. I love tanking but goddamn it blows sometimes. Am I at least doing it right so far?

Why does Craglorn of the Daggerfall Covenant have so many Group Dungeons and Group Areas integrated into its main quest line? No province in the Ebonheart Pact requires you to group up.

Because Craglorn isn't technically part of DC, it's an adventure zone.

Ah, thanks.

I'll fix my typo for anyone else looking for it: Syvarra's Scales
elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Syvarra's Scales Set

Are /tesog/ guilds ok? Bullies? ERP?

How do you guys feel about >esoui.com/downloads/info1326-OblivionStyleUI.html
and
>esoui.com/downloads/info919-AUI-AdvancedUI.html
?

There was also a video I saw where the guy set up an addon that told him when a buff was about to run out with a bigass popup on the screen like "hotdog" or something that he demonstrated, was that AUI?

Next time put in the OP

">is this game worth playing?
Yes"

The NA is pretty cool.

is this game worth playing?

I want to fuck a bosmer.

so do I, and I usually hated them in other games

They are cannibals, user.

bosmer are ugly freak gremlins shrouded in a magical illusion to make them look like normal mer. Don't be fooled.

Is the gold edition on steam worth getting?

It comes with 4 DLC things, which I kinda want is why i'm asking.

Also how is the endgame for this game?

whore

Does anyone else here want to fug naryu?

gay

I think I'm just infatuated with the accent

>it works just fine
the pet stamina sorc with a "undaunted taunt"? nigga, maybe for solo questing it has some sort of viability, some extremely minor benefit at early levels that I honestly fail to see, but ok.

now you show me a valid endgame build where a stamsorc is using that shit. those abilities are not at all what makesa stamsorc

sloot

Yeah, they shitpost much faster.

go spew and shit in a toilet then empty the contents out inside a homeless man with AID's anus and it'll be pretty much the same thing

What traits should I be putting on my tank armor?

Dick size, obviously.

So I'm new to the game. Got a month of the sub just to see how it'd go. Is there actually anything worth buying with crowns or should I just spend it one whatever?

A mount, or the assistants. Though the assistants are pretty expensive. And the DLC's if you didn't buy the gold edition.

crown crates :^)

>was good goy
>get stupid argonian hair
>decide to make qt lizard wizard
>95% of bodymarkings don't show abs
>voice sounded normal in char creator, in reality deep enough to put a nord to shame

Just terrible. Also doesn't help i'm 8/8 and no deletes left

>Also doesn't help i'm 8/8 and no deletes left
Just wait 24 hours after your first delete.

i just installed this game after buying it during the sale and i can't decide what class to play, i've gotten each class to level 5 and i'm still undecided other then they are all dunmer because dunmer are the coolest race

Why can't I just prostitute myself into getting Thieves Guild, à la Barenziah?

Last time I asked, I only got meme as reply.

For solo PvE, either sword and shield or 2h DK, sometimes tanking but being able to deal some damage during solo questing - what would be better, Nord or Dunnmer?

I already have Breton Templar and Bosmer NB, so its time for third alliance.

Also, what addons are, in your opinion, obligatory, for healer/support and general solo questing?

>For solo PvE
don't even need to continue reading, the answer is - everything works, everything is fine, you can do literally whatever and be perfectly good for >>> SOLO

Use dual wield and bow for lvling (you unlock your 2nd weapon slot at lvl 15). 2 handers are great for pvp and even have a place in solo lvling since rally has nice self healing, but I'd go dual wield for sure if you want to lvl faster and pull your weight in dungeons.

I'd get molten armaments for the 40%boost to heavy attacks and make sure you unlock green dragon blood asap for that slight heal and stam regen.

But my Breton Templar needs rahter long time to kill a single monster, I want to have more suitable character this time.

>Bullies?
No.
>ERP?
No.

>Made a Bosmer character
>Lyris is twice as high as her

Why is Lyris so biggu?

I'd lvl as a stam dk with dual wield and bow. Its much easier to lvl as stam imo. Dunmer make the best magic dks(aren't too shabby for stam either but there are definitely better options) so you'll be ready for it when they inevitably stop being ass.

At least tell me something about the addons ;_;

are there enough skill points to get every ability and also morph it? because i feel like i've built my character stupidly and really want to reset my abilities

i'm level 23 at the moment

Okay, so - what skills for leveling up, what for tanking and what race for being a tanky DK?

I just started, but AUI did wonders for me, just had to move the map, Harvest something or other for gathering, and the skyshard one.

you can reset in the big cities at a shrine

Orcs should not be this cute.

Only with woman tho.
No gay men so far.

that's terrifying

>so far
Soon

I'm not talking about the players, mind you.
Pretty much of gay ERP going around

whats the best class in your opinion

I know. There's a quests you have to go for gay guy couples.

And I'm not complaining because it's hot as fuck but when did Bosmer get horns?

But about this I am complaining: Why the fuck don't they get a blonde hair option?

>BethesdaSupport: Buyer Beware: ESO Gold copies we identified as stolen are being sold & we've deactivated keys. Be sure to purchase from trusted retailers.
>Note: This only pertains to some copies of ESO: Gold Edition on Xbox One.

>Buyer Beware: ESO Gold copies we identified as stolen are being sold & we've deactivated keys.

What really irks me is that they are too lazy to type in "and", and simply put an "&" in there.
Lazy fucks.

This was on Twitter, so probably character limit

Sneaking is really easy.

>ESO Gold copies we identified as stolen are being sold. We've deactivated them.
That was easy.
Yeah, yeah, I know. Autism.

I got 500 crowns with gold edition and went for a storm crate, didn't expect shit and was still disappointed. Apparently to get a mount from them is extremely rare, averaging 35-40 crates for one

Any chance some of the discontinued mounts will be up for sale again in the future? Particularly interested in the Black Bear

If I want to tank as a Magplar, well, first of all is it even an okay idea, but secondly is it worth taking sword-and-shield for the taunt poke attack? Does the taut effect always work or is it based on chance like a status effect?

High elf or breton templar? Faction doesn't matter cause I have any rave any alliance.

Deltia opened 45 crates and got almost all potions and common shit. Also like 10 duplicates of the same skin that was sold on the crown store earlier not in a crate.

It is possible. They could end up in the crates though.

Magplars dont really work well as PvE tanks. Taunt works.

HE for dps, Breton for Healing. Doesnt mater as much between those two.

is ESO going f2p? I wasn't worried about it before, but now with the crown crates.. that's like the first step for a f2p transition. Time to jump ship? or am I being paranoid?

Nah, loot crates are a part of every game with multiplayer now.
Why should they chance from "Pay us money once, so you need to pay again" to "Pay nothing, and then pay us".
They get 1 time less money.

Holy shit. Why is the AD so cringy?

All the quests are about fighting racists, queen is a fucking retard surrounded by traitors and almost every quest tells me how bad racism and isolationism is. I almost feel like they are forcing propaganda down my throat.

The AD queen must be also the most incompetent ruler I ever saw in a video game holy shit. She is oblivious to most things and wants to fight with love and acceptance.

Is this the tumblr faction? Are other factions like that as well?

The Bosmer and Khajiit quests are the best in the game.

Yes, Ayrenn is an incompetent queen.

Why you samfagging tho?

Nah, other factions are pretty good.

Not much they could do when you play as 'the evil racist thalmor from skyrim' I guess.

AD has the best first zone though

I only did the starter island that were Khajiit quests, on Auridon for now all I get are Altmer quests and they are very shitty.

The starter island was very boring and didn't look impressive at all. I'm just lvl 14 so I know I didnt see much yet but I really dislike the AD from what I see - quest wise. Its like I'm surrounded by fucking retards and incompetent hippies or low life drug addicts.

I feel like rerolling for my first character or I might drop the game if this goes on. Every quest fro the queen or someone close to her is a cringefest.