NEW ALFA ROMEO STELVIO IS HERE

GERMANC᠎UCKS BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

alfaromeopress.com/press/article/alfa-romeo-and-abarth-design-awarded-by-auto-motor-und-sport
youtube.com/watch?v=mvX2AgZH3KE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stelvio_Pass
youtu.be/B9GVILtYcNY?t=323
youtube.com/watch?v=4QAaIVeC_Hs
youtube.com/watch?v=NE_hydu4sMU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ATHEISTS BTFO

I like it.

that front end is hideous

>stelvio

>germancucks btfo
I'm german and I love this car
However..
How many seats? I dont think my wife will allow me to buy it if there isn't enough space for her son and the syrian refugees we are keeping at home

I may consider to buy a multipla in alternative

its a mini van ?

Good old Alfa's. Giving cars the angry Asian squidward look and somehow making it work for many many years

Wow! such a sporty and utilitarian vehicle! This car looks very safe!

>shitalian shill threads
polite sage

Oh look, a sporty suv/crossover.

Into the trash it goes

the transformation is complete

Pretty good. If the plastics on the fenders, the sideskirts and bumpers and it would easily pass ass a stelvio.

Also move the clover more to the left

I'm not so good with the photo editing
quadrifoglio was done quickly

but a cx5 with a busso v6 and some new wheels and front clip would be cool

>Quadrifoglio Verde Variant (the one with the 2.9 TT Ferrari V6) offered from the beginning

I'm conflicted. It's basically a four wheel drive Giulia wagon that's riding a bit too high. They'll probably set a new Nürburgring record for SUVs soon.

And since Alfa's US launch hasn't really happened yet (aside of a couple dozen 4Cs) it's probably a good thing they now have an actual product to sell to people

Stelvio + Guilia + next gen Giulietta would make for a decent range. Now they just have to get on with it ffs

I want to like it, but man the headlights+grill keeps putting me off.

The Brera looks much better if you ask me, I still can't help but look at them when I see one on the street occasionally.

Looks like the tapered end of a shit, at least the new Alfa actually resembles a car.

> the tapered end of a shit
I don't see it at all
post pic for resemblance

>at least the new Alfa actually resembles a car.
man, what are you on about

if you like shitalian overpriced muh passion shitboxes, you don't belong to Veeky Forums

I want to make it clear

the only exception MIGHT BE some Ferrari model in particular
for the rest, if you like italian cars go to plebbit, /lgbt/, gas chamber etc.

>They'll probably set a new Nürburgring record for SUVs soon.

2 problems with that

1. Who the fuck cares about nur lap times for SUVs?
2. Why the fuck does alfa cares bout nur lap nowadays?

Alfa always did what they wanted and didn't care about arbtrary lap times. They (mostly)built car they wanted to build and couldn't care less what other thought, no matter how weird they were.

The current alfa romeo seems like it's trying to fit in with the rest, instead of doing their ting.

ALSO PARTICIPATE IN SOME MOTORSPORTS MOTHERFUCKERS.

>ALSO PARTICIPATE IN SOME MOTORSPORTS MOTHERFUCKERS.

This would be really important! Alfa made really nice and sporty cars with the 4c and the Giulia but they have a bad bad image.

Idiot-shitboxdriver spottet, probably burgercunt.

0-100 in 3.9 sec
285 km/h
FASTEST SUV IN THE WORLD

I agree 100%!

Although I find the current lap times arms race oddly fascinating, although (or because) it's so fucking pointless. Except for the hot hatches maybe, but especially for SUVs of course

>ALSO PARTICIPATE IN SOME MOTORSPORTS MOTHERFUCKERS.

Man I wish. There is an unofficial TCR Giulietta (TCR=GT3 for toruingcars), but I don't think they'll sell too many of these

And there are currently rumors of a semi-works Alfa Romeo effort in BTCC 2017. I'm not optimistic, but the the thought of fire spitting NGTC Giulias makes me moist

forgot pic

BTCC is cool because there is a good variety. Then after a few years ditch it and go for WTCC.

Is that a crossover or a hatchback

That's nice

Now that literally EVERY brand tries to be all over MUH EMOTION Alfa seems so fucking desperate and does not stand out the tiniest bit anymore.

They try to crank up the constipation level but it does nothing.

you're an idiot sir

>overpriced shitalian muh passion

Are you talking about the car that humiliated all the competitors around the nurburgring?

The same car that is the series model 5 door saloon that journalists keep comparing to the M4 GTS (street legal race car without interior, roll bar, coupè and shit) because they know otherwise the M3 would be rammed in the ass?

BTFO nigger, you don't deserve cars.

Yeah sure, that's why Alfa Romeo won several design prices (even in Germany) for the Giulia, both given by the readers and the critics (also design professionals).

Alfa Romeo is just returning at the top of the automotive industry, in the place that belongs to the brand since forever. THE ABSOLUTE TOP OF MANKIND AUTOMOTIVE PRODUCTION.

Your post is fucking dripping slime.
You might want to turn it down a notch.

Back in 1967 Alfa Romeo was invited @ World Expo in Montreal as the only car manufacturer because it was the absolute top notch, they produced the best and most beautiful cars mankind has ever had.

After years of shitty administration (Italians are good at fucking up things when it comes to steal and corrupt in general) they finally have reborn and FUCK ME IN THE ASS the first car, THE FUCKING FIRST car - The Giulia - has abruptly destroyed the competitors both dynamically and on comfort side.

So, in the end, praise GODDESS ALFA ROMEO you infidel.

>pic related: what you'll dream tonight when you'll cum in your pants while sleeping.

No shit Sherlock.

Back then their designs were innovative and really good looking.

What you don't understand is that they're nothing special anymore.

Among the competitors they sure are the ones with some character, although they're not as good as previous models.

This time Alfa Romeo has to sell worldwide so the car has to look good both for Europeans, for Americans, Asians and so on...someone will be unsatisfied but this is not 1960 anymore, if they don't sell, they would fail.

By the way, as I said, they won awards for the current design: alfaromeopress.com/press/article/alfa-romeo-and-abarth-design-awarded-by-auto-motor-und-sport

Unlike competitors, again.

Lexus and Alfa Romeo are the only brands with distinctive design and real character, the others are just copy paste from the hatchback to the top luxury model > $100.000. Fact.

My dick hurts from the non stop erection

lel the X5M/X6M will fuck it on track

and the x6m top speed is 290kph

Do not argue with an alfist. They like to post about history, soul passion, and they post a lot of shit.

>Implying SUVs with the aerodynamic effeciency of a brick are capable of reaching their top speed in a public road

Just like the M3 fucked the Giulia, right? xDD

The only problem with the grill is they went for honeycomb over horizontal metal strips.

Headlights are super bland, though. I wish they'd bring back the three bulb configuration, it looked so good.

Looks a lot like the Tuscon

They said in a presentation just now that the Stelvio time in the Nurburgring is 7:59, is that good or bad?

If it's true it's the same time of the Cayenne Turbo S

The front end is fucking disgusting

>start/stop button on the steering wheel

They're btfo until it has to drive any distance above 100m

youtube.com/watch?v=mvX2AgZH3KE

>I'm not aware of what I'm talking about
>I'm a troll

pick one

Fuck me, that's pure sex even though it's in the wrong type of car

>Stevia

Passo dello Stelvio

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stelvio_Pass

[drifts internally]

I went to Stelvio Pass 2 years ago, the view was fantastic but it's not very fun to drive on actually.

Not because of the road itself but for the traffic.

>tfw my old Lumia 1020 took pictures INFINITELY better than my new ishit Phone 7

ma che pezzo di merda e questo ou..

Did he say it totally true and that his dad worked for alfa romeo?

With corners like that, they should have made an MR2 imitation.
youtu.be/B9GVILtYcNY?t=323

I'll just leave this here..

>posting a fucking animu as "evidence" for the cornering capabilities of a car

that's shit, go to prep the bull, Hans

The official Stelvio presentation at the Los Angeles Auto Show.
Here it is:
youtube.com/watch?v=4QAaIVeC_Hs

Jeez user, take a chill pill. It wasn't a serious proposition.

to hell with them both and all other grossovers.

>fake carbon fiber trim

this is how you identify a Chav

Doesn't the Cayenne Turbo S have 60 more hp?

That's some dirty rape.

Hai capito cosa c'è scritto oppure scrivi in Italiano perchè non capisci l'Inglese?

A taller A Class, when the Stelvio is the GLC rival.

10/10 user, you really know the automotive market.

Wow, how much did they pay that guy to stutter so much?

You are fake, piece of shit.

That's real carbon as the carbon in the shaft underneath.

Stay mad Bmw cuck.

Still chav shit, whether it's real or fake, when it looks like that.

Real men use dry carbon that's also not a pretty flamboyant weave.

Dry like this?

Look at these fake aluminium shift paddles, top kek, then look at the one in the stelvio made of and from an entire piece of real aluminium. Take a look even at the size.

Dry like what?

Nigga that's wet weave carbon.
Chav shit.

>he was ironic

Post here an example of what you're talking about user, maybe from some competitor of the Stelvio.

Crossover

>FUCK ME IN THE ASS
Only true line in this entire shillpost

How is this an argument you mong?
Dual exhaust tips on your pt cruiser are probably great aswell because hellcat has two pipes.

German too. Loving this thing.
Problem is, we already have a Multipla so i guess we wont get a Stelvio too.

That's not even honeycomb, that's freaking tennis court fence.

Tell me about the German and American engineers, why can't they keep up with the Italians?

Germans are after defeat devices and American engineers are simply not good enough.

They lack passion & soul

trips = truth

SAY MY NAME

Its vomit inducing

youtube.com/watch?v=NE_hydu4sMU

Perfectly achievable in Autobahn

Alfas are ugly and never work. Bravo shitaly

REEEEEEEEEEEE

It's fat.

They work brilliantly around the nurburgring however, they're so good they humiliate the entire competitors.

Strange world isn't it?

nurgurgerburgerking times sure are relevant, especially when talking about some soccer mom crossover aberrations

Won't soccer moms be proud to drive the fastest SUV ever made?

>slippery slope

Why wouldn't they make the fastest hot hatch in the world instead...?