>Skyactiv-G 2.0L

>Skyactiv-G 2.5L direct-injection petrol

All paired with either a Manual or an Automatic transmission
>both are 6 speed.

Also available with AWD.

Interior - 1

Interior - 2

Interior - 3

Time for cool facts and some extra pics since you liked it the previous time.

Cool Fact 1 : The braking system with front ventilated and rear solid discs now gets Mazda's auto-hold function, which keeps the car stopped even after the driver lifts his or her foot off the brake pedal.

Cool Fact 2 : The all-new Mazda CX-5 features G-Vectoring Control (GVC), the first technology in Mazda's new SKYACTIV-VEHICLE DYNAMICS range. By adjusting engine torque in response to steering wheel action, GVC delivers unified control over lateral and longitudinal acceleration g-forces, optimising the vertical load on each wheel. The system is particularly beneficial in SUVs, whose relatively high centre of gravity makes them prone to lateral forces. GVC thus enhances both vehicle responsiveness and stability, helping prevent occupants from sliding sideways and delivering a more comfortable, relaxing ride.

TL;DR : There's a system in the new CX-5 that reduces body rollover by a lot so that the drive is smoother than ever.

>driving matters™
>let's do all these things that help you forget you're driving

Cool Fact 3 : There's this new thing called i-ACTIVSENSE. What it does is, it drives itself by detecting the vehicle in the front and it adjusts the speed so that you keep a safe distance. Yeah, you lazy ass.

This same system can detect traffic road signs and other info and displays it on the "Mazda Active Driving Display" screen inside.

>full body epileptic seizure

Cool Fact 4 : Girls blush when they see a CX-5 on the road.

Cool Fact 5 : It may attract men too. I'm sorry if this happens.

:O

Alright so what do you all think?

Pop in your opinions!

>Yup, that's the actual sketch.

I hate SUVs but this looks really nice I have to admit.

>Driving matters

No it doesn't, Mazda needs to not delude themselves into thinking normies give a tenth of a shit about G-Vectoring or whatever. They need more sound insulation and better rustproofing.

Only acceptable crossover desu
Also Cadillac is stealing Mazda's face.

>the RX-Vision turned into this
MAZDA I TRUSTED YOU
YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE

Just another boring crossover
All the german brands and GM have similar systems, its annoying because it sets your radar detector off.

I fucking love Mazda. Even their crossovers look nice, they don't look like dumbass jukes. Also, Mazda's modern styling is so clean. Yeah its a soapbar, but its a nice soapbar. I'd love a brand new Mazda, no one can make a fun econobox like Mazda can.

What the fuck are you talking about

Or you could look at the signs yourself and keep your eyes on the road.

>diesel
>America
>never
And this makes me sad.

Its a lifted mazda 3, nothing interesting.

Looks good

Yeah that sadly is for the EU market I guess.

You have the CX-3 for that.

No, the CX-3 is a lifted Mazda2.

I hate that candy red paint they all have

Give me a glossy blue or green and I'm fucking sold though

Driving does matter. They are making a crossover more fun to drive.
Have you been in a coma? Mazdas dont rust anymore. That was a short term problem (like 3 years) they arent noisy either moron. Stop spouting memes.
Who said this? No one...
Boring because? Its actually the most fun crossover and very useful if you have a life.
Oh wait....
Tech sells. Mazda isnt going to lose sales because they pander to autists like you.
Mazda3 is very fun though. I personally would love an AWD 3... and there it is.

>the license plate
what

You new to cars bruh? Every press photo of a car does the whole body-colored license plate since like forever.

First time seeing an advertisement?

Never noticed it before...