Let's do this shit

the clarkson part isn't even that much of a hyperbole.

I'm used to big landbarges and when I drove a twingo with a dead speedometer I drove several times way under the limit (honking intensified) because it felt so much faster than I'm used to.

amazing how the car size makes a difference.

It´s not just the Twingo, my 107 feels the same when ich hit 100mph+

that's true.
tiny shitboxes can be scary as fuck at top speed.

Bikes seem terrifying for this reason.

sadly never rode a motorcycle but I can imagine

I did go up to 173km/h according to my GPS, the Tachometer only goes to 170...

Bikes seem terrifying because most drivers are careless, fucking retarded or just assholes.

>tfw driving 90km/h+ on a 80s east german 50ccm

I've been in the sidecar of what is to bike guys something underwhelming, still scared the shit out of me.

I think being in the sidecar would be more scary for me than actually riding the bike.

I even feel uncomfortable being a passenger in a normal car when the driver is either a noob or driving too dangerously.
Don't like to be not in charge.

must be in good shape then.
cars that old tend to drive like wet noodles.

It's so goddamn true.

It's good that there are millions of parts, because you'll break down millions of times.

You'd think that, but it doesn't. The MGB is simple enough that not much can go wrong on it. Pretty much the only thing that ever gives anyone trouble is the Zenith-Stromberg carb, and that's because of how delicate it is when you're adjusting it.

lol'd.
also, they really put effort in making a sexy shot of that rust spot.

/r/ the comfrot doge

The sad truth desu

engoyed this

>fell for the audi meme

over exaggerated the subframe but yeah I found a crack in it like a week ago

I had a e46 and mine tore right through. Luckily bmw comped the repairs and gave me a brand new 335 loaner while they fixed it.

>Scion tC
>an angry corolla
>an angry corolla that isn't too bad desu

>Tachometer only goes to 170
Literally all of my wat

I took mine out hooning last night and I didn't even fling it into the corners and it was still understeering like a pigfucker. It's my first FWD car, didn't know what to expect really.

According to it i was driving half filled tank...

You have to load the front tires with trail braking to reduce mid corner understeer

Also you might need a stiffer rear roll bar

>10mpg
>23,5 l/100km

WTF are you driving?
I never got worse than 6,33l/100km or 37 mpg with deflated tires and speeding.

>what is lift of oversteer
Try braking it in the corner, if that doesn´t help use the handbrake.

>SVT focus understeering

Your suspension needs replaced. the SVT was one of the only FWD hatchbacks that oversteered over understeered.

not a svt, I have the ZTS. I've been toying with putting svtcoils on it, but its still stock right now.
handbrake is such a waste though. I don't even want to drift it, I just can feel when it wants to keep going straight and its scary.

The SVT base suspension is way better then the base model. Shouldn't even be compared.

Thats why I said you should use it if if normal braking in the corner isn´t enough.

A carbed V8 from the early 80s, obviously.

I would recomend cleaning the carburator and deactivating the booster pump.

but why

Your cars gave you schizophrenia?

more like you don't quite get the concept

It could also be a big block.

lol. that car looks like it would tip over in every corner

tfw american :(

top kek

Got a CX with some nicer rims from a newer honda on them, but i dropped about 600 into it so far as i replaced the S20 Axxx with a S40 and did a mani swap. Also i tried to drift early on likea moron and ruined those some expensive tires.