/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Walls of text edition

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 11/30/16*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E

store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>/drg/ Poll and paste for VGL7
pastebin.com/caNFdzBH
/drg/ will face /sog/ on Saturday 12/3, /ddg/ on sunday 12/4

>New to DR?
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k
>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

>DR3 Anime Episodes (click to find episodes) (ALL EPISODES AVAILABLE)
Viewing order Future 1- Despair 1 - Future 2- Despair 2 ect
pastebin.com/9LWWxxXn

>DR3 Openings and Endings
pastebin.com/VZa1MtcE

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>DR Manga Scanlations
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts.
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zf_qU0J7FtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vZjrg4wrMWk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Naegiri is the cutest

>All those fucking embeds

This is why i told you to make it in advance, you ron jeremy look alike

second for nidrtrr

Second for Naezono and Mukuro being cucked.

I knew I fucking missed something.
Goddamn embeds

So Komamiki is canon now?

MONACA~!!!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS

>being this delusional

>Komahinafag is here

good day

>t.fujo

I don't even care about Komahina but if you think Mikan running in to tell her class something which had her standing next to Nagito... if you think that makes them canon you're seriously retarded.

Super cute.

What about the scene where Nagito is eating her out in the street?

Keep in mind this is his ideal world.

He fell down you dummy. He's unlucky in this world.

______-____ __ _______!

Unlucky ? He was eating that pussy up

OK keep being retarded.

Fuck off Tumblr

You keep it

Who will make her enjoy dick? You know it's going to happen.

Kaito

Can someone post happy Kaede?

It will be Hoshi.

Those seem like an easy thing to mix

v3's ??? ultimate is obviously luck

screencap this

That's either Shuichi or Kokichi.

Rantarou is something OP like time traveller.

That's probably Shuichi.He said that he solved all the cases by chances and that he doesn't deserve to be the SHSL detective.

Shuichi (If it is a boy). "He" looks like a girl and they (in pixel art) are paired together in the pre-order bonus.

Nah it's probably going to be Rantarou. He looks like a chick.

Rantaro's only interesed in fake protagonist.

Rantaro has girly eyelashes but that's all.
Shuichi is the one that looks and sounds like a girl.

...Do I really gotta be the asshole to say that the first "Sore Wa Chigau" we hear in V3 will be by the real protagonist?

>implying he can't keep the other girls as collectibles on the side.

His piercings and hairstyle makes him look girly. Some people thought he was a chick here.

Togami is going to fuck Chihiro, Togami will make sure to fuck him all day long and make him feel worthless as he ejaculate inside of his tight little ass, Togami will wait for Chihiro to be cleaning himself of his cum in the shower so he barge in, then fuck him some more and abuse him, Byakuya will intimidate him with his voice alone and fuck his ass while his own children watch and falls into despair as their father is being tortured and fucked by no one other than Byakuya Togami, Byakuya will drug him so he can fuck Chihiro in his secret Togamicorp dungeon lair, Byakuya won't need much force to put Fujisaki to his knees so he fuck him from behind holding onto his short hair, which may or may not have grown larger, He will make him cum for months on end merely by fingering him and any time Fujisaki cums Togami will feed him his own cum, Chihiro will milk the little boy, who thanks to the drugs, is lactating once a month and feed it back to him as the only liquid he had drink other than their own cum, Chihiro will get mindbroken by the rape into bouncing on Togami dick covered in sweat, cum and spit, Togami is going to bit Chihiro's tougue while kissing as he cums deeply inside of him, Everyone will hear Chihiro moaning in pleasure as Byakuya fucks him with all his might, Togami will fuck him so hard that the whole world will hear the sound of his hips hitting his perfect booty, When Syo breaks in and ask for some piece of the action, Togami will allow her lick the floor, but she must watch it via TV like everyone else, By the end of it, Chihiro will be worshiping Togami's body and dick until abuse is no longer needed. Byakuya will fuck Fujisaki.

I see Amami in the background. I think someone else is there too? In between Kaede and Maki's panels.

>Some people thought he was a chick here.
Really? Is the first time that i heard that.

Is he telling the truth or lying?

Makuro is ______

So I've been out of the loop for a while, what is this?

Yeah before the VAs got announced for each character some here thought besides Shuuichi that Rantarou could be a reverse trap because of his appearance and his extra extra large shirt.

Needs Eurobeat

SHSL best boy

Dumb, fat and ugly

Nagito OVA thing. It's supposed to be his dream before he wakes up from his coma.

is the dr2.5 animu out yet

user. Stop lying, It was obvious that Rantarou was male.

He could be telling the truth. I mean Monokuma is said to be the one who came up with their individual research rooms specifically to hone their talents. So if Rantarou's is empty then it could be because Monokuma is trying to hide his talent and have him not remember it.

Tell that to the anons who thought he was a reverse trap.

No. It comes in jan 12 with DRV3.

maybe even monokuma/the mastermind doesn't know what his talent is either.

Stop talking about yourself in plural.

where is from then?

Then why have him participate with the other SHSL students if he doesn't know his SHSL talent? How could he be sure he even has a talent in the first place?

Ok retard.

The new trailer.
youtube.com/watch?v=Zf_qU0J7FtQ

maybe because rantarou found his way into the killing game himself? without the mastermind picking him up?

plus the talents that kokichi and shuichi presentation night not even be their real talents as well yet the mastermind picked them up probably because they go by another talent which is less significant.

>maybe because rantarou found his way into the killing game himself? without the mastermind picking him up?

But why would Rantarou do that?

how the fuck should i know? the game isn't even out yet. we'll have to wait and see what the deal is with rantarou.

Hmm I guess you have a point. Now I'm really interested in seeing those special research rooms especially for Rantarou, Shuuichi and Kokichi since their talents are the ones that's up for debate right.

>for now I totally can't remember what kind of Super High School Level talent I had
>for now

What a fucking liar. He remembers.

Maki's so fucking cute. She gave me Kyoko vibes from the very beginning. I fucking knew it.

Saihara is actually the SHSL Detective in title only but his actual talent that is connected to it is SHSL Luck or at least it's what he thinks or says.

Ouma is lying about the while SHSL Dictator thing and is actually something insignificant like SHSL Luck. His name Kokichi means small luck/fortune. Or the kanji for it. Like luck that you get promised at the beginning of each year will come to you in a big way sometime within that year.

There's only one protag and her name is Akamatsu Kaede

Oh and Amami is totally SHSL Time Traveller. But his room will be either blank or locked. I mean it's not like you were able to go into other people's rooms in previous games outside of FTE if you don't count Kirigiri who's room we went into in the main game and Sayaka's for a little bit.

Koichi name also means "King horse" maybe he is just the SHSL chess player and made an evil-overlord-persona like Gundam, His scarf can be a hint.

youtube.com/watch?v=vZjrg4wrMWk

His last name Ouma stands for king horse. That could be related to his SHSL Dictator persona while his first name hints at his real talent and being actually pretty ordinary.

Reminds me of Celeste. But I guess yeah his scarf could be a hint.

Is this going to save DR3?

Nah, Since is like a normal episode it would be rushed as fuck and the end will probably be chessy and full of fujo pandering.

Hell no. Nothing can save DR3. This is just more fanservice.

I think her anal muscle is awesome.

Not as good as her sister

Better than Junko.

Garbage. Junko deserves a better sister.

Good joke

No, she's not. I tried to find cuteness and pity in her.

DR3...healed me. I know better now.

She's trash. TRASH.

It was the opposite for me desu. I did find pity and cuteness in her. Sort of

I mean, she is just a slave to Junko. That is already pretty pitiful

Ki-Bo has no dick.

Junko deserves hydraulic press.

You spelled Mukuro wrong user.

You sure?

Lies and slander

I have audio-visual evidence of what a waste of human-garbage she is.

All opinion, user. the wrong opinion

Your mom

Bri is that you?