Emissions Regulations

So if Trump grabs emissions regs by the pussy, that means that the EV and hybrid market would be negatively impacted. Bigly.

Does Veeky Forums want to see EV/hybrids killed off? i thought you benchracers liked going fast.

Other urls found in this thread:

gatestoneinstitute.org/7470/germany-migrants-crime
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is the sky falling?

I want ICE to be killed off

the future needs EV/hybrids

YES FINALLY.

I hate fucking /noexhaust/ and batteries.
I don't even use that shit in my RC cars lmao

Can't wait to have more straight piped v8 glory.

Veeky Forums likes feels, not going fast, and EV/Hybrids have no feels.

EVfags BTFO

I hope manufacturers stop doing this low displacement turbo meme

>le future
Hah found the cuck. Save the world so your grandchildren can enjoy it amirite?

ICE is just barbaric cavemen tech

itd be nice to improve the technology of the world

hope we get self driving cars that end up relegating manually operated cars to off road duty

>Bigly.

Still don't know if people say that ironically or actually don't know that he says "big league"

I hope that hybrids and EVs will stay the course. Tesla and other manufacturers are getting into the EV game with some cool cars and hybrid tech has opened up a whole new dimension in sportscars.

Its big-league not bigly

ICE is good technology that works. Move on. Make a spaceship that can get me to pluto or something.

Hope we can prove self driving cars are dangerous and trump makes them illegal so faggots can stop forcing this retarded meme.

EV / Hybrid / Self driving cars need to be regulated for public transit use only.

>"big league"

There is no hard "g" sound when he (allegedly) says "league."

>cool cars
>No V8

pick one

ITT: none of this will ever happen

no

its outdated polluting death machinery that needs to be stopped

driving is a chore for most and self driving cars would benefit the majority

V8s are mostly lame anemic horrible sounding unbalanced shit

i mean i don't care for ev/hybrid cuckboxes at the moment, but that's because all consumer grade ones suck massive cock
for example the
>i8 & i3
>any tesla
>fisker karma
>prius
>volt
are all miserable piles of shit

quality hybrid & ev technology is exclusive to brands such as porsche, ferrari, mclaren, etc & it will be quite a while for that tech to trickle down

at the moment, it doesn't really matter if trump kills off hybrids & ev's because they are trash anyways

>>>/euro/
>>>/cuck/
get out busfag

Only if he make gas cheaper than water and states dont introduce low emissions zones in cities

muh only archaic shitboxes are proper cars

muh save the environment, we have to IMPROVE TECH.
Theres no replacement for displacement

yeah

shame we still arent riding around in 4L inline 4s that make 60hp

States will simply introduce their own emissions laws like California has done decades ago, and everything will turn into an even bigger clusterfuck because you won't be able to register cars from half the states in the other states anymore.

no point in arguing with him user

he probably lives in a cardboard box screaming at every cloud of pollution that floats by to go away

to be honest if i lived in a cardboard box the pollution would be annoying, but alas, i am not a poorfag

anybody with half a brain knows that ICE is superior to ev/hybrid dogshit
try to fully charge your ev/hybrid in 5 minutes for >300 miles like you can fill up a car with a combustion engine
oh wait
>you literally can't

Do you even inline 6?

>not wanting everyone to drive EVs leaving the petroleum for the chosen few
>not wanting the car to become obsolete as a mean of transport only available to spergs like us to race on tracks and obsolete mountain roads
>not wanting to live in a Red Barchetta-esque dystopian future

This thread is so full of normies.

nah bruh

muh straight piped 17 second 0-400m 8L V8

gawd damn boy you dont even like cars do ya faggot this is what everyone should drive

Fuck off, yurocuck.

You don't and you never will know what driving a proper car feels like. You live in a communist yuroshithole nobody cares about and you keep paying taxes driving a FWD Diesel cuckbox while Jamal is cucking your wife.

Like it was said in the other post, no replacement for displacement.

It's funny because my country isn't the one where niggers make up a sixth of the population.

no, it's where camel jockeys & sand niggers make up a third of the population

& that's even worse, because last time i checked, niggers don't blow up

ya gawd damn right boy

I get 2 mpg and 0-60 and 15 seconds

yeehaw my cousin hears me cumin for her a mile away

too bad Tyrone gets there before me since I gotta gas up

I just sit there and watch him finish when I get there hyuk

>my country

yurocommie detected

USA is bigger than your shithole and divided to 50 different states with 300 million people. The amount of niggers here don't matter in such a vast country.

Meanwhile your country with the population of Maine gets literally invaded with muslims.

Reported. These threads are cancer and belong on /pol/

LOL EUROPOORS GETTING BTFO SO HARD IN THIS THREAD.

Keep backpedaling. Also other EU citizens are included in those numbers. Actual shitskins make up less than 5% in total and less than 1% in my state.

suck my dick nigger. i bet youre black too

how would emission regulations impact cars with zero emissions?

is he going to require all cars emit above a certain amount of emissions?

I don't get your logic here.

He's going to remove already present low emission regulations. Manufacturers will be uncucked and put in huge v8s with stock straight piped exhausts

No shit; I'd even buy a cheap self-driving EV for my commute. Hate putting miles on my Mustang and my M3; I'd rather drive some shitbox google-car with a reclining seat on my soulless 99% highway commute.

It doesn't matter if i'm black.

back to your containment board

he gets rid of them damn libcuck regs and we gonna have big blocks again

think about it small blocks now make 600hp we gonna have 1000hp stock

>kraut

Top kek you are the biggest cuck in yurop

>i will ignore the oil niggers destroying my country

gatestoneinstitute.org/7470/germany-migrants-crime

i doubt it. the majority of the population is looking for fuel economy. that's not going to change.

just like the majority of the population voted for Hillary clinton. So the majority of the population are going to posses her environmental values not Trumps.

same

>won the election

>"not my president" cucks

implying they cant innovate v8s that get good fuel economy. Maybe they should stop cheating by decreasing engine sizes and actually invent something impressive

>literally going to ban ICE cars in 2030

How cucked can you possibly be?

TORQUE

I don't want to live in a world with self driving cars. It sounds dull as hell and the glitch causes crashes and "drivers" not paying attention would probably be as awful as idiots on the road now

>just like the majority of the population voted for Hillary clinton
considering her reputation for rigging elections I don't believe this

Found the cuckold

Just because you've never had nice cars doesn't mean you need to drag everyone else down.

EV makes all of its torque at 0 rpm

ICEcucks cant compete

>posts a legit shitbox of a truck
>talks about never having anything nice

holee shit the irony

No, gas prices will go up.

Part of the reason gas is cheap is to fight competition from EV

You might want to clean your ears then.
Also, you obviously haven't read anything by him but that was to be expected

>ICE is just barbaric cavemen tech

>hope we get self driving cars that end up relegating manually operated cars to off road duty

Damn son, that's pretty cucky of you. Found the swedish shill that followed /pol/o/

>how would emission regulations impact cars with zero emissions?

Because manufacturers will be able to produce ICE cars at very attractive prices and power which would in turn attract buyers away from EVs and hybrids. If nobody is buying them, the manufacturers would be producing them at a loss until they manufacturer kills off the model line or the company goes under.

Seems like you're hearing speech that isn't there.

Quite unsettling, actually.

>tfw love cars but also don't want to die in the hellish wasteland we may already be doomed to
then again politically the world is fucked anyways so fuck it let's go v12s for everyone

It seems like you're quite ignorant. What a shame

Get ready, next thing he'll say is that he doesn't feel the need to read from or listen to an misogynistic orange shitlord.

>Does Veeky Forums want to see EV/hybrids killed off?
What is EV?
Hybrids are gay

>driving is a chore
>automotive enthusiast board
You only get to choose one

use the european model.

no hard emission regulation. you just get taxed based on how much of emissions you are putting out.

thats not how it works

Way to not read the post

you're honestly dumb if you think she rigged an election she lost.

Auto manufacturers have already moved on from V8s and large engines. (although they did admit that smaller and smaller engines creates less reliability)

on top of that the US market isn't the biggest in the world anymore - China's is. Asia has the biggest auto market in the world and they also have the most strict emissions regulations.

The US is a secondary market - auto manufacturers are going to build their cars to Asian specifications first. This applies to Ford, GM, and Chrysler - because they sell more cars in Asia than they do here. I wouldn't be surprised if they moved their whole operation out of the US - Where are your jobs now?

This is why everyone in the WORLD face palms at Trump supporters.

They were fooled into voting for someone who is in the .001%. He doesn't care about YOU. He's not going redistribute the wealth. He only cares about himself, staying wealthy, and his businesses.

And I honestly wish VW would cease to exist because it's one of the worst companies to ever have graced us with their presence. I am extremely disappointed in the Germans.

I read your shit and think you're a cunt.
what now big man?