hsdecktracker.net/

>/hsg/ Prediction Poll Results
pastebin.com/t22qdX8T

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gAct7Ynxty8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for Anyfin is viable

Remember when most Legendary cards were playable?

Make a video to prove it then, since you are unable to refute any counterarguments against it.

I want to FUCK that PANDA

>tfw you fell for the solia meme
>tfw you fell for the aya blackpaw meme

I'm not even that user. besides provided math

>vs jade druid
>about to win
>yogg into idol, ironforge, call of the wild, etc etc etc

Yes that was my post. It's still too slow for the current meta, with or without Finja.

HAHAHAHAHA
AH
HA
AH
HA
AH
HA
AH
HA
AH

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Aya is good you cuck. Solia, on the other hand, has a powerful effect doomed to be shit because of the shit archetype she got stuck in.

if it was too slow, jade druid would be too slow
it's not too slow, it's just not good enough

What if I do? You'll just bitch about my rank.

SOME WAKE THIS user UP. PLEASE SAAAAVE HIM

J U S T
U S
S U
T S U J

Nice image from Hearthpwn.

So you're admitting that you're a shieldbearer then?

>Kripp barely winning over rank 12 players who missplay at least twice a turn
>Thijs perfecting the rank 10 meta
>Reynad crying over a 1/1/1 minion

Aya is shit in jade druid and other jade decks suck dick

What's the most worthwhile thing to craft for Renomage: Inkmaster, Alexstrasza or Ragnaros?

I figure Inkmaster and Alexstrasza are the best, but I doubt I'll use either of them after the archetype dies once Reno rotates out. Is it worth dropping 1600 dust on a card you'll play for 3 months in a fun, but barely viable deck or do you save dust for the next meta?

There's also Ragnaros who might not be the best for the deck itself, but at least he'll probably stay relevant and can be used in other decks.

Assuming you don't need to craft Kazakus.

that's """"""""'math""""""""" depicts a classic shitter fantasy scenario where you not only are guaranteed to draw all of those cards but you have no opponent therefore spend all your mana on those draw cards

>Aya is shit in jade druid

I'm sorry, what?

>Other jade decks suck dick
Jade Druid is the worst of the Jade decks. Aya makes N'zoth Jade Rogue pretty good, and Shaman is still Shaman with the Jade effects tacked on.

Dont craft inkmaster.Its not very good

Inkmaster my dude

Nah i'm a rank 10 at best player. Never made it to legend.

alex

eu play a friend quest
BaitedHard#2482
first one to add gets it

Then your opinion is worth shit. Everything works at the shitter ranks.

Remember when /hsg/ chucked a fit when they found out about Devolve? And it turned out to be unplayable garbage?

Really makes you think.

look at the quoted post, we were talking about finja in anyfin

Guys
Are jade memes viable? I'm torn between the three classes for it. Can craft 2 leggos if necessary

>if it was too slow, jade druid would be too slow
If you're talking about Jade Idol Combo druid with gadgetzan, then your point is moot because that deck is unplayable too.

If you're talking about the more controlling Jade druid list then you're point is moot because that deck is inherently better vs aggro than anyfin.

Rank 10 is fine on day 3. Make the video.

>meme
not answering your question

don't lump me and the other decent players with the fucking shieldbearers

go back and look at the threads, many of us were arguing in great detail why it's only good in wild

Seems like Alex would be a better pick. Does she have any other use in standard decks?

Jade Miracle Druid is mediocre but shits on control so there's that
N'zoth Jade Rogue is good but loses to Pirate Wario
Jade Shaman is good, but it's just a sidegrade to pre-MSG midshamwow

I memed the fuck out of a taunt warrior with devolve earlier today
>playing face cancer shaman to do shaman quest
>added devolve because I had an extra slot
>he has lethal on board and three taunts
>I also have lethal on board if I can figure out how to get past the taunts
>I topdeck devolve
>play it
>devolve JUSTs his board and I win
>he starts spamming salty emotes

its actually being a good 1 card in my jade shaman deck, clears taunts, occasional hand-warmer paladins, removes pirates from the boar. Cant say it was a dead card at all.

Freeze mage and sometimes renolock

Go for rag for utility

that's not the whole point, what im trying to say is that it's just not good enough in this meta overall
against slow decks, fast decks, medium-speed decks, everything really
it probably can't even beat jade druid itself for that matter

>build a reno mage
>the only new card that makes the cut is the 3mana potion
really makes you think

>Jade Druid worst of the Jade decks

you haven't seen the best deals anywhere

it's good against goons decks

>the coin is bad because it is a worse innervate, a dead draw, and tomb pillager is better in every way
>pint-sized potion and potion of madness are insane
>jade druid will be overpowered
>white eyes is le broken 5 mana 10/10

If you don't have Rag it means that you definitely do not need Inkmaster or Alex. Think at your core collection first, then when you will have the important stuff you will be able to think about fringe decks that will probably not work.

>

If control warrior still exists it will probably run alex and grom again to kill jade druids

Whats wrong with kazakus and 3/3/4 epic?

pillager is infinetely better than the coin though and white eyes is indeed brokin

your rank is showing

>not running kazakus

Thanks.

What else would you consider other mandatory core legendaries?

Already have Thalnos, Leeroy and Sylvanas.

he is right, Pillager > Coin outside the express purpose of Edwining early, otherwise a 5/4 that draw you the card is better

Luckily I got it out of a pack. Since I am not competitive I still enjoy Solia. Its fun to get them 0 mana Kazakus potions and Flamestrikes and really digging the entry animation. I just like the roleplay of being this dank wizard with his potions and assistants using all kinds of funky magic that you get with Reno Mage.

To be fair this game went to shit. The 1/1/1 minion is broken beyond belief, people whos styles are rigidly control based will suffer in lower level metas where Jade Druid still rules, also finally Kripp sucks and has always sucked.

The biggest surprise for me in this expac is at how few times you actually get a big board. The Jade Druid will get one but then you die. I can't believe how few times I actually play a Paladin who gets a serious board. I am pretty shocked.

>wasting a deck slot on coin

:^)

no it isn't

How does this look for a dragon priest deck?

nice shop

Does /hsg/ think Anduin's cute?

He is the worst, the worst.

who are we watching?

I think that Anduin is an autistic whiny faggot like everyone that plays Priest.

On that note how is Dragon Priest faring? Haven't seen much of them.

nevills

I'd honestly cut Deathwing, you're gonna be ahead on board so often and already have dragonfire potions

Definitely cut auchenai+circle, no need to nuke your own board. If you really want a 3rd board clear put in holy nova or excavated evil.

Not a huge fan of faerie dragon either.

I think you should put in 1 entomb, Ysera, an a 2nd Talonpriest

Half of your deck is Pain targets. You tell me.

this is as bad as the undertaker and secret pally vs grim patron wanking fest

Now why do you think that?

>doesn't want war
>literally the only alliance leader that's willing to help the horde in their time of need
>while the alliance and horde wanted to tear apart pandaria, anduin was the only that wanted to protect the pandaren
>is cute
Please do not bully my liege.

I WANT TO STICK MY JADE ROD UP AYA'S CHUTE

Drakonid Operative is literally one of the most broken cards in the game, and you can run two of them, and you can combo it with Brann

Tomb Pillager is better depending on the deck

Those cards are good, the problem is Priest got busted as fuck dragon cards so there's 0 reason to try and play control

Jade Druid is pretty nuts when they go go gadgetzan

white eyes is broke in controls shama

/hsg/ I don't come here much, but I need help. What is the quickest way to improve this deck? Do you see any things that I can switch out quickly for cheap that would make it better?

What legendaries should I pray for?

>Jade Shaman is good
>sidegrade to pre-MSG midshamwow
no, stop memeing
rogue and druid have ways to make a neverending stream of giant golems, shaman doesn't
it's much worse than midsham

pillager > coin is true, but white eyes is just a good control card.
For reference, i've been playing wild and he's almost exactly the same speed as feugen-stalagg, ie it's a tossup whether i get the 10/10 or 11/11 first.
He's better of course because of the taunt (saves my face sometimes when i fail to draw belchers) but nowhere near the point where i'd call him "broken".

idgaf about wow lore, in HS he's an annoying little faggot and Priest players (Basically the only autistic enough to day "yeah, I >main Priest) are the most whining kids ever.

Can you tell by the pixels?

>Rogue has a way of making a neverending stream of giant golems.
How?

Only way is through Gang Up, which is slow as balls. N'Zoth doesn't even bring back the Golems themselves so you can't threaten lethal with him

i'd cut both spellbreakers. if you need the extra silence, add potion of polymorph.
Also i'd add a couple more secrets overall, i tried with that many and failed miserably since i didn't draw enough of them.

brann shadowcaster

>Kripp sucks and has always sucked.
You don't get views by playing midrange shaman/pirate warrior etc. and winning. You do it by playing interesting decs and somehow making them work. There will be countless people reaching legend with pirate warrior, no one cares if they are "good".

not exactly neverending like druid (unless you want to meme with gang up) but it can keep the train going long enough between brann, raptors, nzoth, bounces, and even shadowcasters

shaman has none of that shit, you summon a few golems and that's it, you're out of gas

Is he dust?

Apparently you do get views for being a cry babby with disgusting facial hair though.

If you want to play Pirate Warrior, it's a keeper. Turns bad hands of high-cost weapons into disgusting amounts of reach and comeback factor.

yeaaaarghhh

Do you feel in charrrrrge?

nah he's alright, think of him like a 2 mana 2/2 deal 4 damage to your opponent

>that book
what a nerd!

Interesting
Is there a list for pirate warrior?
Doesn't matter if wild or not

Is this a decent draft?

>not a mage card

Are you mocking him?

wheres the fun in that, it's the 3rd day go build one yourself
don't even fucking try in wild though

>Implying you will draw all 4 of your weapons as an aggro deck.

You will draw 1/3 of your deck on average. That's 1 or 2 weapons at best. He will barely add 2 damage realistically. Not that bad, but still don't overestimate him.

It's not surprising since %90 of Hs community is crybabies.

I'm prety sure most of them have disgusting facial hair too.

I'm pretty terribad at deckbuilding and it will end up having malchezar, brann and tharsun in it for no reason.

Yogg-Saron

youtube.com/watch?v=gAct7Ynxty8