One Piece Games General - /opgg/

My favourite character almost Edition

Last farming central: General guide, don't read before posting
docs.google.com/document/d/1Le93oFv06vnK2v2ImTJqQWD65xzu30UKSS4HTUASEEo/edit?usp=sharing
DON'T READ THIS FUCKING GUIDE IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP

>Quick Links
Turtles: optctimer.com/#!/turtle
Tables: optc-db.github.io
Calendar: optccalendar.com

>One Piece: Treasure Cruise Friend Code List
Add people from here if you're new or need more friend captains.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pnQGdZ1XsJSBtZcnVYNjPyjiba5LVSHIENdfFg_fLXA/edit?usp=sharing
If you wish to be added to the list put your ID in here.
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfk5fYpD1EyNRiATdPjZCx3E8XNBAxZn4GtHTGfMqsEwz3fpA/viewform

>Drops/XP and XP/PLVL/Stam spreadsheets
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

EVENTS (GLOBAL)
- Special Events -
>Nov 22 - Dec 5: Le Crap, CYO TT, Rayleigh training
>Nov 29 - Dec 6: Skillup
>Half-cola ship upgrades soon
- Fortnights -
>Nov 22 - Dec 6: Gran Tesoro
>Nov 29 - Dec 6: Hina, BrideNami
>Dec 6-13 :Morgan and Breed
>Dec 13-20: Smoker and Young Arlong
>Dec 20-27: Alvida and Tom Workers
>Dec 27-Jan 4 : CobiMepppo and Tsuru
- Raids -
>Dec 1 BOA
>Dec 4: Zehahabeard
>Dec 23 : Aokiji
>Dec 26 : Ivankov
>Dec 30 : Duval

EVENTS (JAPAN)
>Dec 1: Raid Magellan
>Does anyone even read this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UQ45is2T4WQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So since I'm not considering cheating and think that all cheaters are scum, does that mean I'm finally one of the better players?

Also I have a very important question:

When is the Rayleigh shoppy coming out?

All the cheaters finally fucking revealing themselves. If you cheat don't fucking come back just stay in Reddit.

>wake up
>no Colo Zephyr

Started playing this weekend, did some rerolling and ended up with Croc. Decided to stick with him because he's neat guy. A lot of people say he's sick late game, so I'm just wondering if I'm hardcore cucking myself for the early game?

>wake up
>no Mabel

Early game is easy as fuck regardless, so you've literally nothing to worry about. You'll easily get by with the fortnight units for example, which will help you get raid bosses, and then those raid bosses will carry you later and are always relevant regardless.

What now shooterfags?

delet this

I already have a max Zephyr

You will never get World, the x2 shooter booster because he's movie content.

He's a TV special/OAV technically, so I actually wonder if we'll get him or not.

he's not from a movie though

Should I try to get my last cd socket on Baccarat sicne she's not coming back or should I try to max Hina?

She's coming back once more during the movie rush

Did he make the right decision quitting his job?

>quitting an actual good job to stream a mobile kid's videogame
what do you think

>mfw saved up 50 3D2Y Zoro books even though don't have him
>mfw almost 20 gladius books now

I unironically want Wanze back since I just pulled Koala

>fed away 60+ Dice copies for exp thinking we'll get colo Z so he's useless

HOW DO I BEAT CHAOS SADIE

this is retarded. Donations for pulls are donations for pulls. It doesn't make a difference if he's getting it or not because he can't spend someone's money into something he simply wants.. and if he does he will lose viewerbase and donatators

what a cuck

post box

Finally done with her.

Looking at all the retarded socket choices for Baka Rat on my friend list, I start doubting the intelligence of most payers here.

>cdr and heal
correct

What are some of your guys most appreciated units? Bonus points for not a legend.

Pic related. I really underestimated Intkov until I started giving him a shot in a lot of teams I thought he wouldn't work in. He really does save your ass in some things like Jimbei teams on Boa, Enel, etc. Intkov does it all.

ON THE FIRST DAY OF CHRISTMAS BAMCO TOOK AWAY FROM ME

>Marco is a bad legend, they said.
>He's shit-tier, they said.

mfw with him as captain I can steamroll Shiki and every other STR raid and Coli, he's viable for various INT content and event other types (Coli Sadi, coli Urouge despite Khalifa, etc.). And as a sub I can use him for fullheal + socket slut for things like Boa raid...

Meanwhile other people just have Lucci, Goku, Whitebeard or Ray.

I'm like 30 copies after maxing her skill and only 2 AH and 1 CD
sockets are bullshit

Finish the sockets and give 100 RCV CC! That makes him fantastic.

No one in the history of this general has even implied Marco is a bad legend you shitlord. Boa, Sabo and Rayleigh are called bad legends.

> people bragging about legends that aren't LL or Fujitora

poor people go home

Remember that time Luffy and Zoro let Bellamy's men beat the shit out of them?

What the fuck was that about?

So your LL helped you with Boa exactly how?

They weren't worth it. Bellamy and his men were trash without aspirations or dreams.

Marco isn't a bad legend, but I've seen him more commonly used as sub rather than captain
like legend Doffy, and no one ever implied he's bad

fuck off Karen

>No one in the history of this general has even implied Marco is a bad legend
That often reposted pic of legends ranked by One Punch Man categories. Marco is in C tier.

the problem with Marco is he is often better as a sub rather than a captain, which implies you need more legends
he isn't bad but not that amazing either

I live in this general and have never seen this picture you're talking about.
But pretending I have, C tier I would argue still isn't "bad", it's just he's not something completely busted like Fujitora or Kuzan.

he didn't. my fujitora did. my LL is waiting for me to max my boa.

now fuck off poor person

I'm so, so glad we got Baccarat before losing her forever
thanks bamco. though I suspect any new players are gonna be eternally butthurt

Actually the exact same unit, I don't know why but he's my fondest character I've maxed. It helps that I only managed to farm ~15-20 books the first time Wedding Nami came around but still managed to max him with so few and he was easy as piss to socket. Only finished his candies a few weeks ago but god damn he's so useful, made TNami Colo much easier on top of just being a massive security blanket for any team that uses him.

>wake up

>see the announcement

I am so, SO FUCKING GLAD I spent the time and effort to save up 3D2Y units, Gladius and Diamante books even though I don't have any of them, and maxed out Shiki on his first appearance.

This is exactly what I was afraid about from the start. Fuck Bamco

Raidhawk is godly on any team

A BRAND NEW MOVIE RAID

they felt pitty for him because he's a sad man who doesn't dream

What are some teams that can beat Whitebeard forest that don't require Perona, SSZoro, max doffy or IntHawk ?

>No max doffy
Give up. It's not feasible.

I'm pretty sure max doffy is mandatory

You need Doffy maxed

>max perona
well that sucks, barely anyone hs her

the max perona is nice but optional, there are two ways of clearing the forest, the way I failed at doing it, via damage reduction and taking your time methodically, and plowing through it with overwhelming damage like the guy in the last thread succeeded at.
Both require max Doffy though, I don't think there's a single team that can do it without him. You need too much damage on Stage 20.

not that user, I have max doffy and max alvida and GPU but no perona
I'm wondering what 4th sub I should use on a LL team

Maybe SWS Zoro if he's at a decent enough cooldown. The big weakness there is you won't have her armor reduction against Jozu so you need to make sure you have the damage to beat him, check that on the damage calculator. You should with an orb on Doffy if you have him max.

Oh you're right I do have SWS on 11 turns, that should be enough

Try it yo, in theory it should work.

>tfw returner from early OPTC just started last Sugo with a Log Luffy Account from here
>I actually enjoy streaming even If I have a niche and little viewerbase

What would you guys enjoy in a OPTC stream, I plan so stream my whole journey.

The no damage reducer team doesn't require any skill ups on Doffy, Enel, nor Aokiji.

You serious? You only need them once each? What captain?

Wait a fucking moment, is Bamco telling me that we can't get 3D2Y Zoro books anymore?

For a short while at least, they'll rerelease them later on a different fortnight.

This is the biggest fucking bullshit ever, Bamco is forcing people which plan to build Shooters teams to spend money. I finished farming Tesoro, Boa and Kuma the last fucking month, spent all my gems and now this fucking bullshit. It would be okay if they atleast gave us 6 months or more to recover in terms of gems, but FUCK IT LET'S FUCK UP NEARLY THE WHOLE USERBASE.

I feel scammed this is fucking bullshit and you guys know it. They are the worst scum on this planet, all these fucking raids 2 months before the biggest Sugo ever, the japanese jews are worse than everything on this planet, we didn't nuke them enough.

Eventually, they'll release Byrnndi World in the colloseum, he's an Int Shooter with a special that doubles shooter attack. The only reason he's not an optimal replacement is it's only a one turn boost as opposed to Zephyr's two turn.

G3 or Log Luffy.

You use Usopp against Thatch, Fossa, the lobsters, and wave 19. You use Doffy and Aokiji against whitebeard. Enel's special isn't required but acts as insurance if you fuck up during the two turns of Aokiji boost.

In order to beat wave 19 with G3, you will either need multiple turns of good orb luck to kill Vista before he attacks, high autoheal to recover from taking damage from Marco, or run into a Marco with a 3 turn cooldown on stage 18 so you can kill him without taking damage and tank one hit from Vista on stage 19. Your order of priority on stage 19 is Izo/Ace > Rakuyo > Blamenco > Vista, assuming you have enough HP to tank a hit from Vista. Swap Blamenco and Vista otherwise.

LL is more lenient.

Yeah my Rayleigh won't clear that, thanks for the info though.

Z was here already 2 time and the first one was during a skillup, you only have yourself to blame

I just started playing this game 2 months ago and there is no good replacement in sight for Zephyr. It's bullshit how the fuck can you defend Bamco?

Not that guy, but I wasn't here the first time he was here. New players also won't every get a chance at him which sucks.
I mean yeah anyone here right now who gets a copy can max him with universal skillbooks eventually, but still.

I agree

>See the new announcement
>Remember why I quit this game back then
>Remember why I joined the dark side
>Remember that Bamco are the bad guys

Yeah, yeah, well done, well done Bamco, HOWEVER,

I remember the days when I trusted you, playing this game like every other player, but you fucked us up, over and over, I won't forget, I will never forget.

Now check this, 43 days, I'm stronger, I'm better, ZeHaHaHa, you think you will get a single fucking cent from me? FORGET IT BAMCO. I don't need Shiki, I don't need le Shooterman, I have my darkness ZeHaHaHaHaHa

youtu.be/UQ45is2T4WQ

Link? I enjoy watching OPTC streams while farming myself.

I'm setting it up right now, going to post link soon

im not saying removing Z is good or anything but if you need Z that much you had quite some time to farm him since he got here more often than shiki and tesoro

>my OC is relevant again
feelsgoodman

Hime turtles when

>Already had to move into a shittier apartment because he's not making enough money
>can't even afford food
Any day now his wife is going to leave him for a real man, and I'm going to laugh my ass off

Aand it turns out you do need SWS maxed after all. I won't have him ready for WB. Fuck me

Not even maxed, I think one more turn would do it, I'm sorry though dude.

im baffled he thought he could live off streaming a mobile game, very few people can do it by streaming popular pc game and they have to stream a lot, his streaming should have been something he do on the side for fun but he got greedy and lost

which units are the best to use +6 candies on?

YAMETE, BAMCO-SAMA

I WADDA FARM

(He can survive on the donations he's getting, he's just trying to scrounge more money for other shit by outright LYING about his financial status)

bets on the last raids of the year?

My guess is Sabo and Nightmare Luffy since we had two psy raid bosses in a row

>Evolve 3 ussops to GPU to try get some skill levels
>0
>Still at base cooldown.
>Can't even recall if I've ever seen the Usop raid up.

Just kill me bros.

we should get Carue fortnight soon, it's been a while now

I'm feeling Aokiji, because Ice in December.
If Sabo shows up I'm fucked though, I tried fighting him on JP and I couldn't beat his lowest difficulty. I mean my Global account is arguably better, but I have 4 legends on JP and couldn't put something together.

Nevermind I did it anyway by taking meat and taking a hit from Blamenco kek
Just in time for half cola

relax they'll bring back shiki and zephyr in the form of rhiki and hephyr their totally canon twin brothers who have the same stats and ability

Cheers dude, I hope you max it.

Friendly reminder that Bamco fucked up the JPN version too

last appearance of movie-related fortnights and raidbosses:

Robin and Nami Fortnight: June 28th, 2016 (debut)
Count Butler Fortnight: July 21st, 2016 (first-and-only repeat)
Dr. Indigo Fortnight: July 21st, 2016 (first-and-only repeat)
Dead End Fortnight: July 21st, 2016 (first-and-only repeat)
Shiki: August 12th, 2016

Good luck to you too

Yes.
Hope you saved at least 50 user.

I'm probably the only one who thinks none of those matter anyway.
Shiki only matters if you don't have Caesar, Tesoro matters if you don't have SW Shanks and Zephyr if you have SW Ace

I was talking more about new raids

And his raid is hard because you rely too much specific units or is it hard because of the raid mechanics - like on boa's where there's no much room for fuck ups?

I have a completely maxed Shanks and i still want a maxed Tesoro

Zephyr is literally one of the only good f2p shooters in general. He matters. A lot.