pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

mmdks.com/8gmj
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/123103.
youtube.com/watch?v=cdZ0H4OnbOU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

third for UMBASA

Quick question.

For this build, should I go for blessed weapon, carthus rouge or human pine resin?

From what I understand, the weapon art doesn't gimp your buff so does that mean one successful weapon art would proc a bleed with Carthus Rouge?

Maybe even a pontiff ring?

>Psst... hey kid... wanna buy a skeleton or a Rolex?

I'd knock the 48 DEX down to 45 and put a point into luck and 2 into ATT. You could also take it all the way down to 40 and make your luck 15.

Higher luck means faster bleed buildup which you'll want if you use Carthus rouge and there are relatively few situations in which Carthus rouge is not the best thing you can do. I made a luck character recently and beat the dancer in like a minute because Anri's SS with 40 luck and Carthus rouge is crazy strong.

>Check if there is another thread up
>It's ACTUALLY this dead
Rip souls

Just a few more minutes and we'll be finally free

vicar revival when

Clearly, we need something to argue about.

What's the objectively shittiest Souls game?

i dont know about the definitive shittiest, but ds1 is easily bottom 5

>20 hours into my Artorias sword build
>I'm midway into my build and all of my stats are mediocre jack-of-all-trades

I'm going to have to go and get an elemental weapon, I can't even kill the snakemen with a +10 bastard sword riposte

No way, dude. DaS1 is definitely top 5.

>GSOA ever
>that Vit
>that starting class
>Fire infused shield for some reason
>no FAP ring
>20 Faith for some reason
>Bandit Knife infused with anything that isn't Lightning or Chaos
>51 poise
Oh shit nigger, what are you doing?

I'm trying to make a sorcerer's build that's a bit different.

GSOA has a B scaling with intelligence, and I don't like the MLGS.

Thief starting class keeps my overall level the lowest, since I plan to use primarily intelligence to boost my parameter damage.

>Fire infused shield for some reason

Fire-infused balder shield increases fire resistance

>no FAP ring

I need as much poise as possible

>20 Faith for some reason

GSOA needs 20 faith

>Bandit Knife infused with anything that isn't Lightning or Chaos

Good catch

>51 poise

I'm trying to get my poise as high as possible, while still looking presentable, since I hate getting stun-locked.

Rate my PvP build /dsg/

Going for a dark caster.

is morne greathammer viable?

The Balder Shield really isn't as good as it's hyped up to be. You're better off with the Heater Shield or even the Small Leather Shield. You also have more than enough poise for that Vit, 51 is for facetanking 1h Ultra weapons and you shouldn't really be getting hit by those anyway. I'd aim for 41 instead, that way you have more room for fashion. Try something like this instead: mmdks.com/8gmj

Clutch Rings are useless in PVP. Swap it out for an extra spell slot ring, so you can get Great Deep Soul. Also the Bellowing and Young Dragon Rings affect dark sorcery, so you need those two. It's probably not the best idea to infuse the Drakeblood GS with Dark when it already has 3 way split damage. Oh, and Deep Protection is shit in PVP as well.

For that End*

>Invaded by /pol/ as ModerateMuslim
>He's using a fucking Astora straight sword instead of the sellsword twinblades or any of the Carthus swords
>He BCs out as soon as he realizes his offhand caestus can't parry my Astora greatsword

nigga, just get an enchanted claymore or some shit. gsoa is for sl387 only. or at the very least, get the abyss gs with a couple of support spells

We have 3 options to save dsg from being ded like other generals

>Rename it /dsp/

>Rename it /r/dsg

>Get Jund to bring his army of followers to liven up the place

Removing Luci is also a bonus

It's a great hammer that isn't called the Great Club or Pickaxe so that's already a problem. Does less damage than the Great Club despite need greater stat investment, so that's another problem. Morne was "viable" before they patched out being able to spam WA's with only 1 FP. It's pretty shit overall, which is a pity considering how cool it looks.

>dark drakeblood
you ABSOLUTE MADMAN.
you could do this if you are hellbent on only dark damage mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/123103. otherwise, replace clutch for life+3 and make the sword chaos
drakeblood is bad for this build because your best scaling options are fire and dark, while it has lightning and magic. whatever you use, you're going to gimp yourself. unless you just want lmao all damages memes, in which case get ALL the clutch rings, infuse DBGS with deep/fire and healbuff it with charcoal/human pine

>You also have more than enough poise for that Vit, 51 is for facetanking 1h Ultra weapons and you shouldn't really be getting hit by those anyway.

Ultra weapons are pretty popular weapons in pvp.

That's not the point though. They're easy to dodge and most people use them 2H anyway, so going for 51 poise is useless.

>he fell for the SL120 meme

I don't understand it, why would you do this shit for Ricard's Rapier?

Drop Dex to 40, Sharp infuse your weapon and ignore Str. VoilĂ , almost the exact same build with 40 (FOURTY) less levels.

dead game
dead general

>tfw you're forced to delete a character

Why is there an arbitrary limit anyway?

It's ok, user. You get over it pretty quickly. I got snagged in the banwave and drunkenly deleted 640 hours of characters only to find out that it was a phantom banwave and literally everyone was unbanned.

Whips really caught a nerf in DS3. In DS1 you could do a weak attack or parry in the left hand and in DS2 you could do a weak attack or a strong attack outside of powerstance, both of those are good setups. In DS3 there's no paired whip and you have a block and a strong attack in the left hand which is next to useless and whips can't even crit in DS3. The same thing happened to katanas, left-hand parry + weak attack in DS1 turned into a full moveset (again, outside of powerstance) in DS2 and then DS3 downgraded to a weak attack and a block which also seems to be what most straight swords and several curved swords have. In case you're wondering, straight swords in the left hand got a full moveset in DS2. Also, lots of builds can no longer buff their infused weapons. Meanwhile luckfags can throw Carthus rouge on a hollow CCS and shit on everything while getting extra benefits from the side effects of the 5 free levels you get from Yoel and refinedfags can use resins to add to their already outstanding damage.

I can't help but think that DS3 lacks the build variety that DS2 had because of these issues. There's more, like the lack of powerstance in general, but IMO DS3's main issues are lack of left-hand movesets and the inability for my Simple character to buff his shitty simple falchion like everyone else can.

>why is there an arbitrary limit
Probably so people'd make use of respecs and commit to a character, doing NG+ runs and so on.

What pains me in DS3 is that they have the systems to make NG+ Black Phantom enemies but just chose to not do anything for NG+ which leads to the most uninteresting NG+ in the series.

I'm one of the people who actually loves the content in DS3, it's just badly organized imo.

But why? I take it they just want people to play as much/long as possible, but why would they care if that's on NG or NG+? Why would they care if it's with an existing or a new character? There's nothing interesting in NG+ anyway.

All my characters are themed/cosplay anyway. I can't have the one that uses a greathammer change into claws for a NG+ run.

nah, only cheaters

>only cheaters were unbanned

Nah, everyone. They realized too many people cheated and the bluff asking people to stop cheating didn't work at all.

>/dsg/ in charge of reading comprehension

whatever

youtube.com/watch?v=cdZ0H4OnbOU

Better?

336 feels a little low, even for SL 85 PvP(Which would probably mainly be invasions) I guess I'll definitely have to go for rouge.

The new one is shit because it'll keep randomizing areas and SLs and it has no naming convention so there'll be no salt to harvest

>glowing yellow hair
won't even bother
a mark of a certified cheating faggot as far as consoles go

Anyone have a link for that site that calculates poise needed to tank specific hits?

>Yet another *teleports behind u* """pvp""" montage
Just like all the other million of das1 videos.

It has some amazing footage.

Struggle immensely with friede
Manage to trap her in a corner during her 3rd phase and chain stun her for 70% of her health before also getting a backstab in and winning

How anticlimactic

not really, all backstabs and flips look the same

Hollow builds are shit though

I only watched the start, but I haven't seen any harder chainstab tech

Also baguette

A bit.

What is the 19 Luck for?

And why Carthus Rouge and Pontiff's Right Eye? Will you just be spamming the weapon art? It could maybe work, but keep in mind that the modifiers on that attack are different, you are not applying as much bleed per hit in the WA than you would with a regular R1.

And yes, 336 is quite low, but that's not the point. You're going to have to compare your build to those at a similar level. 336 AR at SL80 is going to work much better than 376 AR at SL120 becuase your opponents gain much more damage and value out of those 40 extra stats.

was bow moveswap patched out of ds1?
thinking to return for some greatclub rapier pokes fun

It wasn't, that's still a speedrun thing.

I want a stat build where I can make use of onyx friedes and quills? Atleast 2 of them? Friede> onyx > quills are my preferences

Ah, woops. The right eye ring is a relic from the blessed weapon version I had checked earlier. The luck is for getting the carthus up a bit, or am I mistaken in that it doesn't really work that way?

Trust me, it won't work with such a low amount and on a weapon with no innate Bleed.

40 Dex, 40 Int, 40 Fai, 30 End, 35 Vig.

Good luck.

>invade this morning, literally around 8:30 AM EST
>finally find this guy after searching for a minute
>oh wait no that's his phantom wearing untrue dark ring
>blue warps in
>all 3 of them start ganking me
>nope.gif
>run off into the crux woods trying to find mobs to give me cover, seems like they already cleared out a lot of them, getting run down by straight swords while I try to turn-and-burn with limited stamina, eventually find 1 crab is still alive and seek cover behind him
>watchdog invades, oh cool some backup
>watchdog fucking attacks ME, literal 1v4 at SL35 +4 ffs
>okay fuck this I'm out, give a couple of clap emotes and then just book it out of there up the big hill towards the halfway fortress bonfire, thank god for obscuring ring, fuck the watchdog he can fend for himself
>only the blue chases after me all the way up the hill
>fuck his shit up and kill him, he gets penetrated in a gangbang from 3 tree trunk dick bros in the end, I clap for him
>watch as the watchdog manages to kill the host by getting him low and then the crab clips him, they both die, win the invasion

Love this shit. Invasions are the fucking best.

Thanks for reading my blog make sure to like and subscribe and updoot or whatever the kids do these days.

>Trying out Faith Caster (Crossbow, Rose of Ariandel, miracles)

>Got meme'd on at first
>Get less meme'd on, but still pretty hard.

How do I get good with Faith? It fucking sucks to die to some shitter who would die to anything else?

Set up is Stake, Emit Force, Tears

Anything else?

Why was DaS3 disappointingly easy?

iono ask your mom why is she so easy

Why was DaS3 disappointing

Anybody wanna free boss kill?

I'm about to take out Vordt on a fresh character on PC. Shortcut from High Wall bonfire is unlocked.

Put your sign there, Pass: dsg

I'll look for signs in about 5 minutes.

Proud sons and daughters of unded settlement! Are you ready to protect our homeland from dirty invaders? What will you do when mad spirit invade to my home and rape me?

>Watchdoggo atacking red
He deserves to be cursed. Bringing shame to the sleepy doggo.

Cheeki Breeki. If I had a full worker's set I'd roleplay with you.

up the elevator or down?

Because From doesn't know how to sequel
It's funny that they gave us a game worse than 2 and they don't have the b team excuse anymore

Because you've played every Soulsborne game up to this point. That said, some people theorized that Bamco forced From to decrease the hp of bosses which may make sense because some bosses feel like they go down really fast.

Beyond the fact one running washingpole user will absolutely ruin me,

How is this for a Bowman build?

Plan would be, of course, to just pepper people with moonlight arrows and guardbreak anyone who tries to shield themself.

It's a challenge on myself, I admit, but I still want ways of making this viable.

Just put it by the first high wall bonfire, I'm warping there now.

I can give it to you.

I only played DaS2 before das3.

well its down, i assume you summoned somebody else

NO SYMPATHY AMONG INVADERS

No don't worry, I'm almost ready. Something came up.

Give me like 2 minutes and we're go.

Because of Bloodborne.

DaS3 was a cakewalk after beating BB + TOH on NG+2.

Need to make sales, needs to be accessible. From sold out

Base bb is a joke, and only difficulty from toh was ook but that could have been the fact I waS bl90 in ng+3 for my first run through it

DeS still the best

Vordt has more HP than both the Taurus and Capra demons, and only very slightly less than both Gargoyles combined.

Got no respect for these forest dudes.

Yeeeah. My PC is pretty obsolete right now, can't barely run DS1 and DS2 in certain zones. (Q_Q)

Now that I have a Xbox One at home, I was kind of tempted to get DS3.. should I?

Fuck off right back to

Souls then:bosses were unique encounters with unique mechanics sometimes even puzzles that needed to be solved

Souls now: angry humanoid warrior with no intricate mechanics just r1 to death

Hey hold your horses.
I mostly seeking to know where to go, on PC even if it's somewhat playable, there's not much people around for questing besides PvP.

I'm on Xbone we can be friends and touch wieners

Am I SushiRainbow yet?

>fight a dude in the arena who does nothing but roll away and spam pyromancies in the hopes that you'll eventually grow tired of his bullshit and start making the classic "trade with dark combustion" mistake
>do nothing but dodge his shit and throw throwing knives at him out of boredom
>actually whittling him down but not even aiming to kill him at this point, 30s left on the clock and he's at 50% HP
>he runs off and heals up with a miracle
>time runs out
>he points down
Why do these people play like that? How is it fun to time out everyone

Kek I guess that works like a charm.
+2 charisma you have thurr

>japanese players so upset at the use of the point down emote they requested soulless to be banned
I really need to start using that emote.

Cool beans senpai, will try

who

literally who

Thanks friend!

It is ridiculous how fast Deep Battle Axe +1 and Warcry takes out Vordt.

Because he glitched and did his fury howling twice he literally died before the second boss soundtrack could even come on. 2 bars of my stamina vs half of his HP lmao.

This is like my 4th playthrough so I can justify cheesing the early bosses.

It was a joke, since that'll get you to like SL140+. That's no build.

sorry about the mad phantom, the dude was sliding plus im awful at pvp

Everytime I see a das3 screen or video it makes me want to play but when I load the game abd play for 1-2 minutes I remember how bad it is and get sad and then it off