Modding is Dead Edition

>/fog/ Mod Archive
fogmods.weebly.com

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository (Mods, Rips, etc):
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc
>VGU (Rips):
pastebin.com/v1adFSwj
pastebin.com/S2eDehza

>HOW TO CONVERT SKYRIM / OBLIVION / NV / FO3 ETC MODELS TO FO4 + Bodyslide Guide
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>CK
creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page

>Fallout 1 and 2
pastebin.com/mtYCtDLV

>Fallout 3 and New Vegas
>General Information, Mod Recommendations, Run Ideas, etc:
pastebin.com/u29WKkGy
(Updates in progress)

>Fallout 4
>General Information, etc:
pastebin.com/pHrbuwt2

Pre-war Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20336/?
wiki.nexusmods.com/index.php/Hot_files
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18499/
youtube.com/watch?v=Hicx_ahMi0M
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10289/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9057/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17170/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9433/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11925/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/8104/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19417/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13213/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/4227/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/5534/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19517/?
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't think its script related.

I'll have to see how other modders did it I guess.

first for cait a shit

Post your release weeks waifus.

remove mutie

Looks like Northland diggers had producible nuclear waste...I know now what mod I must have a gander at.

It should weigh at least 0.5 since 0.1 is what a single nuclear material weighs.

Just got this legendary shotgun.

It's a good perk for a shotgun yes?

I just saw how Northland did it.

Holy shit this is too much hassle, and his mod already does it anyway...wish I knew that earlier. I dunno why this game has a boner for having to edit quests to make a simple farmable item.

How do I manage what materials I'm magnifying glass for? Is the control I have over it only T'ing stuff on the work benches?

it's a good perk for pretty much any high damage weapon

Dude, why does that energy look so awesome?

I installed a weapon mod that adds to the leveled list.

After playing for a few hours, is it safe for me to delete the leveled lists of that weapon mod through FO4Edit or will it cause issue>?

I have a crush on the south east asian lady selling stuff in the Diamond Market :x

i want to shoot her in the face

EVE

So, odds Fallout 5 involves or makes mention of a unified Minuteman/Railroad-based Commonwealth government that's starting to act like a mini-NCR in New England?

Odds Fallout 5 takes place in Canada/Ronto?

>Railroad
>forming a government
They're a one trick pony that only exists because the Institute does. Speaking of the Institute, there's not a chance they'll be killed off after one game.

Bethesda kinda wrote the Institute into a corner by making them a more localized antagonist with a single base of operations. They send out operatives, but there's no reason to suspect they'd ever establish facilities with the same level of technology or sophistication as the one seen in FO4, so assuming they keep the destruction as canon, I think that's it.

The brotherhood ending has to be the canon one, how will fallout 5 not half revolve around the brotherhood otherwise. Next game will probably have 2 fucking airships.

Does anyone have a link to The Rebel Outfit?

L0rd0fWar released his The Mercenary Pack that has it in there.

Decided to start over
R8 the nigger

Not degenerate looking enough.
Looking at that line, assuming it was the first thing Nate saw after leaving V111, the line doesn't feel like it makes much sense.

Okay thanks babe

How did the foreigners, like drugcelt, get to the Commonwealth?

Oceans dried out and they walked.

Minutemen no aggression to BOS ending is canon. Blown up institute, BOS wastes resources in their ship, railroad continues to be useless.

>call weapon trench gun
>header looks like a pump action
>description says the game has been missing pump-action shotguns
>it's not a pump-action
>20k views
>3k downloads
this is how you get into the fucking hotfiles on nexus.

In related weapon mod news:
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20336/?
Looks like this got its redux, since the mod is reduxing all his mods now that he's gotten a better handling of modeling. Anyone try it out yet? Probably gonna pop it in later when I get some free time to play.

"Trench Gun 1.0
(sadly no pump animations)"

Literally the worst timeline, I don't even.

And if that was part of the header description nobody would've clicked on the mod thus we wouldn't see it in the hotfiles. Classic clickbait.

except that's not how that works.

really wouldn't make any sense if it was the way it worked.

wiki.nexusmods.com/index.php/Hot_files

That ending cucks liberty prime's chance to walk around, laser shit, nuke shit, and talk shit to commie scum. Do you foresee fallout 5 terminal entries mentioning they practically made the trip up to Boston for nothing? And some beyond mad parent with some starving, shit covered farmers just happened to end the institute threat totally independent of their expeditionary force, a week or 2 after they dug in up there?

I still feel tricked into thinking it was a pump-action.

''Install: Use NMM''

>theres no NMM download only manually

HMMM

HMMMMMM

If someone is that incompetent, I don't think you want to be running code they wrote on your computer.

>download manually
>install with nmm

Starting a sneak VATS survival run

Are pistols or rifles better?

Rifles

Melee.
The things Ninja and Blitz can do will amaze you.

whats the problem?

On survival? Tried melee last run and got absolutely annihilated

Died in 1 shot to an attack dog at the rations compound level 9ish wearing full leather armor

thx

The problem is that he says literally only, ''Use NMM''

but he doesn't have a NMM option.

Like i'm downloading it anyways but shit that's kind of weird.

He's mentioned it in the page, the posts, and you can highlight there that the Nexus virus scanning process or whatever is preventing it from being uploaded for a NMM download.

Just open the archive using NMM, install it through NMM. Done.

>open the archive

what?

You see that green Plus button on left side of NMM? That you hover over and it says 'Add mod from file'? Yeah, click that and select the The Mercenary.zip, you dingus.

alright thanks

Does month after count

The chance is zero because none of the factions want to set up a government.

Setting up a government is pointless as New Vegas showed us anyways

>Pictures taken on exactly the same day

Hm.

Terrain's a bit fuckered in the area close to the Nuka World Transit Center; things popping in and out, they'll still have their collision on even when they're invisible. The Nuka building also doesn't seem to have a distant lod mesh so it only pops up when you get close enough.

How fix?

Ah guess it's WOTC again, should've known. Cunts could've bothered to fix this.

>in the bar fight quest
>tell Travis to stop being a coward
>Piper disliked that
>go into fight, punching one guy
>Piper draw her RCW and shoot them, killing one of the guys, then sit on the couch
Jesus fucking christ Piper.

Recommended ENB? :>

I just saw Fallout 4 on sale for $30. Is it worth it?

>had similar stats
>but femshitting and elianora released slutwear that week and didn't make hotfiles

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

It's not been updated for months. It's DoA nigga.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18499/
I'm biased, though.

It's not by any means a bad game. It's a solid enough shooter with an above average open world to play in. It has amazing moddability (in comparison to most AAA games). The problem people have with it, is that it's not a great RPG and Fallout game. If you're not a die-hard fallout fan or looking for an in depth RPG, then absolutely pick it up. I can't tell you if it's worth $30 to you because I'm not you.

iktf

youtube.com/watch?v=Hicx_ahMi0M

Immersed as fuck right now.

There's really not enough LMGs, launchers, miniguns, or other big guns on the Nexus, huh?

I was thinking about doing a big gun playthrough, as standard operator/ninja is getting old.

Maybe that's because big guns suck ass.

>release week
Still going strong...

It's about the visual flair, user.

What's manlier than using a huge gun that spews death?

If you want to focus on vats, melee is the best choice. indoors anyway.

>tfw using power armor
>shooting tiny laser gun
>minigun just wastes ammo which makes it useless

If you want to use pistols or rifles in a sneak run you are probably better off not using VATS.
I use melee mostly since ammunition is sparse. But I do have a silenced pistol and a loud hunting rifle. I generally just sneak past everything and only kill what's really in my way.

Doing a sneaky mechanic survival run.

Instigating effect will only apply to the first pellet fired from a shotgun to contact your target unless you use it in VATS

Dr. Li,
I'm Enclave

All of Nolan's Batmans suck. Fuck off.

this

I wish the minigun wasn't complete and utter ass. Damage is pitiful and the spread just makes it a total joke.

So... Nukapedia tells me Longfellow is not resistant to radiation. How does radiation poisoning affect companions, and how do I get rid of it? Can I give them Radaways?

But that makes perfect sense there.
A lot of people complain about getting broken file downloads when using NMM for DL large files so mod authors either parts it up or have you download manually then install using the manager.

I honestly don't understand why you're even trying to make this into a thing.

Dude, are you cereal?
there's like a shitton of them

It's because it shoots 9mm, if I'm not mistaking
those rounds are a joke

>Get season pass for Fallout 4
>Beat the Vault 88 questline
>Be overseer
>Can now build entire vault from scratch

The sheer scale of the build area and the amount of resources I have at my disposal are actually kind of daunting.

I found two LMGs, but that's about it. One of which is the one in your picture, the WH-77 if I remember correctly.

I wonder if Gunsmith Extended could swap the ammo type that the Minigun uses. Still doesn't help with the spread, but it's a start.

I'm not, i was just a confused not very technical mod user. And i got help so it's fine now.

The Minigun actually shoots 5mm ammo, which is unique to it..

Today's the 3rd, not the 19th/

>this people

Both "Billy" and the muscle monster took their screens on the 19th of december 2015.

Oh so you think samefag because the dates match up.

I'd tell you it's a swing and a miss because I didn't do character shots until I completed it but years of Veeky Forums have taught me that people will see what they want to.

Dude, even I made it to the nexus hotfiles back in the skyrim days. It was a ported TW2 mage robe, all I had to do was fix some shit in nifskope

I honestly don't understand why some people like some mods that much

It was a female CBBE mod, of course

Yes, exactly, I was wrong
but still, it's a weapon that relies more on DMG/s rather than shooting heavy calibers
real miniguns shoot .30 so I guess the 5mm rounds are similar.

Wait, I'll give you some links then!

Gatling Rifle
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10289/?

Loads of Ammo (this adds a few extra mods to some rifles, it's not what you wanted but you can switch the calibers to some, adding FMJ rounds, armor incendiary piercing rounds, etc
also new under barrel mods like flamethrowers and granade launchers, very fun mod)
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9057/?

Magnum Rifle
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17170/?

M82A3 AMR
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9433/?

Simonov PTRS
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11925/?

XM73 Gauss Rifle
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/8104/?

Melody's Heavymachine gun
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19417/?

Jaguar MSX 200
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13213/?

Minigun .50 cal
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/4227/?

Plasma Gatling
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/5534/?

Chain Railgun
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19517/?

Gee, will this be enough? And these are only the ones I like. I also hate the lack of heavy weaponry this game offers.

One's a skinny, boyish looking red head and the other is an angry faced Amazon goddess.

I really don't think anons can have such varied tastes to be honest.

Billy looks like a hot version of Piper.

>all those weapons
Majorly appreciated. I must have missed a lot of them in the sea of mediocre "standard" weapons.

The Magnum Rifle, Minigun, and Chain Railgun especially. The Gauss Rifle is kind of interesting too. Loads of Ammo definitely seems fun.

Now all I need is a Howitzer.

No problem, I hate walking around in a full modded t-60 armor while holding a tiny ass laser rifle.
And yes, 60% of nexus mods are garbage, or retextures.

>Howitzer

You can add Vertibirds, tanks and other military stuff, I think a stationary machine gun too, but all these are just purely decorations, they don't work. the mod is Settlement Supplies extended, I guess.

I meant moreso a Howitzer turret as a weapon. There's a modified one in NV that I always used, and was a ton of fun.

Gotta play into the fantasy of a badass in power armour, and I completely agree that small weapons just don't fit that at all. Hell, even the "lone mercenary" fantasy of just some heavy combat armour with an LMG, and maybe a grenade launcher is fun, too.

>Simonov PTRS
>Mods that still need you to make a bashed patch and don't use a script injector

It's almost 2017!

literally wut
I never did any of that for that mod

no you dont, or i didn't need too at least

>Getting the Weapon
>The weapon and 14.5mm ammo is integrated into the Leveled Lists and will spawn on Gunner or Raider boss and at Weapon Vendors.
>If you have other weapons that add Leveled Lists this may conflict so make sure you create a Merged Patch with FO4Edit.

>install Simonov
>start the game
>WotC spawns Raiders right outside Sanctuary Hills
>literally getting pelted by explosive rounds from Simonov-carrying Raiders
What.
It was such horseshit.