/owg/ - Overwatch General

Queen of the meta edition

Previously, on /owg/ >Season 3 is live
>The rank that you receive after placement will be influenced by your rank from last season

>Also First Strike has been cancelled. Stop asking, you faggots

>Symmetra's changes
youtube.com/watch?v=elN-QGyToxM

>Official Website and Community
playoverwatch.com
us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/

>Live Patch Notes
us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20752015856

>PTR Patch Notes
playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/20379410

>Overwatch Dev Tracker
overstalk.io/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Some shitty discord only autists care about
discord.gg/Mzpx4Yh

I love Hana.

Fareeha!

>Trying to finish up placement matches
>Get paired with Koreans
>They keep yelling shit in Korean over the mic
>Not sure if they're yelling at me, at each other, or just yelling
Why is this allowed in competitive?

I love her too!

Ryūjin no ken o kurae!

>mfw

Dumb healslut.

CHING CHONG DING DONG FUKUSHIMA KEKEKE

I am not dumb.

Healslut = bimbo = dumb.

It's funny how easy it is to kill dps heroes with mercy pistol.

Are you not aware the fawning of these character is a form of idolatry and therefore an abomination before Allahu? Is it not apparent to you that this waifuism is a practition of those who lead astray from Allahu's light? Was it not revealed to you by the prophet Abū al-Qāsim Muḥammad, peace be upon him, that one does not put idols before Allahu? Is it not a fact that your own prophet said to put your worship of Allahu before any other thing, such as it was preached among Moses? It was once said by one of the prophets sent by Allahu "Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.". We are the sword with which Allahu delivers his divine punishment unto the world. Through his guiding hand, we set upon a journey to spread his light to the kafir, as did prophets before Abū al-Qāsim Muḥammad, peace be upon him.

Why do you live this life as a kafir, for punishment is given to those who deny the light of Allahu. Give unto yourself the change required to live the virtuous life as is intended by Allahu. Destroy this worship of false idols and give into yourself the light that is Islam.

>game set in the future
>white people still exist

Nah, white people are predicted to die out in like 200-300 years. Even then there would still be whyite bois in some remote parts of the world.

Once again, Rein is born right around this time, so its still alright for him to be white

So true! I totally forget to switch my beams sometimes. I get all distracted wielding the staff.

Did placements today
as Reinhardt the entire time
1 draw
2 loss
7 wins
Fucking High Silver 1800s

while some other mofo had
2 win
1 draw
7 loss

Gets diamond 4000s

Fuck you jeffy boy

You are getting your daily dicking earlier today, pants off.

Save it until after the game you ruffian!

Reminder that Mercy has the highest skillcap of any support and the meme of her being easy to play was started by Lucio and Ana players who are angry that their characters have such low skillcaps compared to Mercy

can anyone give an explanation for why almost every high ranked mccree has drastically different accuracy in quick play compared to competitive?

qp - players pick mcree to be a cowboy
comp - good players pick mcree because of their aim

I want to lay Hana across my lap between gaming sessions and feed her because she'd forget to eat if I didn't. Then I'd ruffle her hair and kiss her and she'd fall asleep in my lap because she's sleep deprived.

This is true
I got 1k hours in TF2, was the medic main of my "clan".
I just get so frustrated about mercy sometimes

HOW CAN MY TEAMMATES FUCK UP A CLASS WITH AUTO-AIM?!! HOW CAN YOU BE _THIS_ RETARDED?!! JUST FUCKING HOW?!!

That's where I realized that mercy being easy does not mean she will automatically be good.

Speaking of Mercy, since I somehow haven't had the opportunity-
Is it possible to surf explosives in Overwatch?

Jesse McCree
nth for sleepy disappointment
goodnight /owg/

I don't mean that

I mean how mccrees have different accuracy in comp and QP. The same mccrees, that is

Even with me it's this way, I have 46%/15%hs in quickplay and 51%/12% in comp according to overbuff, and I feel literally no difference in my aim between the two modes

I went 3 and 7 and I got 3800.

Good night, america dude!
Have dreams full of vigilant justice and godlike aim!

Suggestion:
Teammates who duck can be tossed by pharah's blast and junkrat's mine

Think of it
A Reinhardt cannon
Zenyatta instantly back in the battle
And launching a death blossom onto the point

The Valkjyrie suit is designed for easy emergency access.

I'm starting to think I legitimately belong I gold if I can't carry a win consistently

Stop flapping your lips and just get back to sucking. Dumb healwhore

Why is this thread so dead all of a sudden?

Mercy > Ana
Literally always
Prove me wrong, nerds

what lessons are you bring with you into S3?

so far i've avoided playing late and night and i'm going to exhibit not playing on a sunday, most of my loss streaks were on either sunday or happened late at night.

Has anyone made master playing Bastion?

>hate arcade mode
>have to play it every week for boxes
Even blizzard know it's bullshit, they'd not resort to bribery otherwise. Given how shitty the mode and it's players are the boxes should at the very least have a guaranteed legendary in every single one.

>Why is this thread so dead all of a sudden?
Waifufags are away

Was release widowmaker really THAT good?

I'm not sure about that but I'll tell you what, my release to Widowmaker is always THAT good.

Considering she's still overpowered now if you aren't dogshit at aiming like seemingly every single player of this game is. Yes she was utter bullshit before.

someone post that mercy player vs zen player image pls.

>waifufags are the only thing left, people who want to TALK ABOUT THE GAME are sick of scrolling through all the cringy shit left by now

Gentlemen, I know, we're on Veeky Forums here, and since games with interesting characters exist, there have been people sexually/emotionally obsessed about them, but, again, we're on Veeky Forums. Interest, as well as attention, is not obligatory. You waste your and other's time by posting things that are not cringeworthy enough to laugh and not interesting enough to give a shit.

She was fucking busted. Could 1v6 an entire team in the hands of anyone who had played snipers in previous FPS. I'm not saying good players shouldn't be rewarded for their skill but this was ridiculous.

I have no idea if the nerfs really did just hit her that hard or if those sniper players who could take out an entire team just rose to an MMR way beyond mine so I don't see them anymore. I guess it's a bit of both.

Why my teammates surprisingly good so far?

jesus, this healslut shit is so stupid.

>play Mercy
>team refuses to stay together, spreading out so that when they inevitably get picked off they're too far apart for me to res any reasonable number of them / they die too many seconds apart / I have nobody to Guardian Angel to

>play Ana
>team runs away from me while I'm trying to heal them / moves around like a retard even when entirely safe while I'm trying to heal them

The amount of times I've been placed with Mercys that never rez more than 2 the whole comp game. Learn to play her or switch to a better healer ffs

ty

np

>hook a zen
>he dies
>hook a mercy
>she survives and flies off

EVERY TIME

>play lucio
>lol

>was
Almost nothing changed.

Yes, her bodyshot went from 150 to 120 but her charge time also got reduced by 20%.

It's roughly the same.

Because you're surprisingly bad.
You know, blizzard logic.
"If a players sucks ass, put him in with the pros to even it out, and vice versa.

Yeah, surely is fun to be forced to ALWAYS BE TANK AND SUPPORT BECAUSE I GET BUNCHED UP WITH THE TRYHARD OFFENSE-LOCKERS JUST BECAUSE I WANT TO EVEN OUT THE MATCH
YOU THINK I WOULDN'T LIKE TO BE A DPS, LIKE, AT LEAST FUCKING ONCE A DAY WITHOUT MISERABLY FAILING?

THANKS BLIZZARD

FUCK!!!!

Fucking matchmaking I swear to the Iris...

Just came across of dude who was 2900 high last season and ended up at 3800. This shit is completely bonkers.

>4 draws in a row

>tfw other Mercy mains get calibrated at 3500+
>tfw I have to plow through the ranks playing dps/tanks which I don't enjoy just to get out of gold
Who designed this shitty system again?

>be plat shitter for a long time
>finally graduate to diamond shitter
>playing with a gold friend
>some guy accuses me of hiring my friend to boost me because apparently diamond is impossible to get without cheating

What was it again?
70% of french LoL players switched to OW?
You just found one.

Maybe you're not good enough of a Mercy?
If you were better your dps would be doing better, you dumb cock-sleeve.

I think it's your fault, you worthless whore.

The nerfs were far from as bad as shitters make them to be. See Kephrii.

maybe you should realize your not the best mercy ever
stop bitching stay in gold you retard

Why is McCree good in anyway? I don't understand this character, say Genji does more damage, has a dash that can be used to attack and resets on kill unlike McCree's dash which just moves you around and he's twice as fast, can double jump and climb walls as well reflect fucking damage and McCree has a 0.25 second stun on 10 seconds CD?

>Veeky Forums, not /v/
>trying to pull the cybercringe past the "just for shits and giggles" level

BRIGITTE
GET THE HAMMER

>placement game
>guy is doing bad playing a hero
>everyone on the team tells him to switch
>he refuses and then picks an even worst class

why

>our team has soldier and mccree
>pharah is still raping us.

being in gold sucks.

ones the slowest moving shrunken in the world
ones a hitscan 70hp per shot pharah kiiller

Countering Zen, Widow, Pharah and Tracer.

Please don't hurt my feelings. I try my best to keep everyone alive up until they pick fights they have slim chances of winning.

I'll only every be useful during spawn resting times ;_;

I identify with this feel.

>which just moves you around
And a near instant reload
Which

> played around 600 games in s2 to reach gm
>10 sr off

>do placements and play 3 games in s3
>reach gm

Thanks blizzard

I'll hurt more than your feelings if you keep trying to talk up how "good" you are and not sucking me, you useless bimbo.

You best be doing something special to keep me happy this time.

>literally me but with diamond instead of gm
the +60 sr games after calibrating are fucking insane

>genji does more damage
>Literally the lowest dps of all offense heroes

W-what special thing would you like user? Like voting for your yummy damage done aftergame card :)?

>play mercy/zen
>we fucking dominate the enemy on the point
>teammates are retards, the only thing keeping me alive is dodging like a maniac on coke
>die, as expected, due to attacks focussed on me alone from 3 directions
>respawn
>watch the rest with support x-ray wipe within less than 4 seconds
>my stats will get punishment if I ragequit
>mfw

dude genji can do 168 damage with one leftclick at unlimited range lmao

>calibrate bronze
>say out loud "i am quitting this game if this loot box doesn't give me a legendary"
>blackhardt

blizzard wont let me leave

we both know you wouldn't leave anyway

>>calibrate bronze
Literally how.

I've had a long night, /owg/.

>start at 4263
>a gazillion shitty teams and 5 'vyolent is on my team so it's time to pick symmetra' games later, end up at 3700
>encounter pokelawls playing off-stream on an alt and verbally abuse him for being fat
>run into two korean aimbotters
>run into one european aimbotter
>accidentally win a bunch of games I was trying to throw with bastion
>somehow end up at 4000

I don't think I've ever fallen and risen this much in so short a time span.

>See this
What do?

fuck it

Why do all pros play on abysmally low sens?

Psychological fact, tested with puppies:
They tried how dependency and affection builds up
The least affections comes with constant disapproval
More with constant kindness and approval
But the MOST dependence came when the puppies never knew if they get scowled or get affection.

Which of you guys love-hates OW? Who never knows if the matchmaking will ram Reinhardt up your ass or give you a good time?

Well, you notice something?

Because it gives you significantly finer control. A given 'movement-to-target' is larger when you have a low sensitivity, so the tiny natural fuckups in your nerves tend to get lost.

>lost 3/3 so far
>4 gold in every game
I get the whole medals don't matter thing but what the fuck is going on?

I'd expect you to be voting my card every game anyway, after all you have to thank me for carrying and putting up with you.

I think something special today will be me using more than just your mouth

same happened to me, but i lost 200 sr compared to s2.

Teabagging and spam "group up with me"

>captcha shop front, one was named "Iris"
Nice

I went 2/8 and got bronze from low gold last season. Everyone below platinum got screwed tbqh

Any other Symmetra"mains" here a little hesitant with the update ? I'm used to having her all to myself on hero select.

seems like in this season they changed the percentiles for various ranks

grandmaster as of last season was top 0.5%, it's now top 2%

>ywn figure out reaper's spray pattern

this makes me MAD

>let's play qp
>genji, hanzo, junkrat, torbjorn, symmetra on offense