poe.trade/
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

img.fireden.net/vg/image/1473/07/1473072794345.jpg
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1743790
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1737872
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

@161718950
reported and ignored

Reminder to put aside some money for the latest technology that GGG has been working on for months: essence stash tabs.

Sponsored by Grinding Gear Games: Making problems and then selling you the solutions.

plenty of room left in the previous general, KYS

Put me on next FREE or i will arrest you

>essence stash tabs

I don't get it. Essences never took up an entire page on their own even in essence fucking league, and now they're even more rare. Why wouldn't I just buy a premium stash tab instead? They're the same damn price.

>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free

They're just milking the autists that can't stand their tab not looking tidy.

first season, im going for Inquisitor Blade Fury

seems like its going to be fun as fuck

Do you run Discipline on CI Witch or is ES from gear and passive tree enough?

300 flat ES is invaluable and there's nothing better you could get for 35% mana

What about blasphemy enfeeble? I kinda have to choose 2 of 3 things; clarity, discipline and blasphemy + enfeeble

>clarity

Tfw LA exile 1shots you and your bro.

how can anyone even stand to sell things in this game
takes forever

So, I made the mistake of rolling an evasion build last league.

As ES is even stronger this time around, what's a good ES build?

they buffed antalie napora last league, rippiest thing in the game desu

Why are PoE abilities so shit?

I spent 2 hours reading wiki, checking out skills and looking at animations on youtube and they're all just so fucking garbage.

Post bp.

>looking at skills in a vacuum instead of finished builds using those skills

it's like looking at flour and saying that the cake is shit.

tfw no poe fap roulette

I'm looking at how the skills plays. Their animations, effect, how satisfying they are to use etc.

>claws have more range than daggers
made me think

img.fireden.net/vg/image/1473/07/1473072794345.jpg

I meant yours. That's not you.

Does dx11 version still crash on launch?

>5000% AoE Vortexes
>shocked ground revenants
>5000 pillars of fuck you fire
why is Breach so cancerous

How is this even possible unless you had -60 all res

Is there a vendor recipe or any other use for shitty Breach Rings or do I just keep vendoring them?

>36MB patch
What is that for?

>died almost instantly to some bullshit electric Breach shit I couldn't even see because 3 fps seizure purple dance party going on
n-not like I wanted to play hardcore anyway

>because 3 fps seizure

Be happy, they can also be literally invisible.

I think they are if you try to fight them from outside a Breach

took me awhile to figure out why my hp was dropping below 50% being hit by thin air

it'd be nice if you could say differentiate between even the visible guys and what they do

as far as I can tell there's slightly bigger lightning bugs that are pretty nasty but fuck if I know the thing that killed me, everything's a gigantic rave clusterfuck even more so when you're a shitty minionmancer like me

Nah, they just bug out if you're near the edge or moving in and out. Sometimes they even come outside the breach really far away.

what's a good witch build for the breach stuff?
i'm looking at the forums but there are so many

>Try to play something other than melee at the start of the league
>Get bored as fuck and go back to playing melee

I'm the same but with bows

:^)

Already regretting my build decision

Same desu.Or i'm doing something wrong cause it feels so slow leveling with traps.

I'm deciding between summoner and srs shit. Probably will go with classic summons.

Will GGG ever un-neuter the leveling content, or is the game forever going to be 3 acts of babby with a tiny difficulty spike at 4 across 3 difficulties?

GGG said they wanted like 11 acts and then you go into maps. And allegedly they are working on act 5 so cruel isnt going anywhere any time soon.

Whats POEG guild? Invite me IGN: B___B
Ripped 3 fucking times ,im not gonna last if i keep playing alone

you and soda are going to be best of friends

I remember reading they want to remove cruel after adding 5th act.

thanks!

I'm just sick of the only leveling content that provides even the slightest amount of challenge being Act 4, with the difficulty actually dropping after you head into Cruel.

>tfw lagging so much i dont want to even attempt lab but i should be able to roll it ezpz

I remember reading the opposite. How they didn't want there to be two difficulties since "doing a thing twice is bad but doing it 3 times isn't". Some backwards logic. And the fact that they don't know what they want to do with the bandit quests.

I just want to do one difficulty and be rolling maps. Tired of this shit.

Nah,what said is right.I remember Chris saying that "With act 5 players would have to go through 15 acts in total and that's too much,so they're looking to make it 10 acts (implying one difficulty is going and that's Cruel most likely)".It was in a post about act 5 iirc,don't remember when it was posted though.

Judging by the last few big updates and the fact that they moved one of their composers to work full time in NZ I think we will get Act 5 and hopefully an update to the leveling process soon-ish.

Ah found it!

pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1743790

Well then I stand corrected. Glad cruel is going away.

why the fuck can't you just remove prophecies or have an option at the end of normal/cruel to nuke them all?

why even pick them ?

what should i make my duelist
was planning on the whole lacerate/flicker thing or EQ but if theres something more interesting then..

does everyone else just ignore them then?

>activating prophecies before merc
lawl

in normal and cruel yes , in merciless no

>never thought to save them
Fuck you. I knew that.

are you actually retarded ?

Thats not the problem the problem is that they made everything brain dead

back then there was a lot of shit that could kill you now you can just zergrush everything to the boss in between ledge docks lake grind

...it would explain a lot in my life.
I honestly never thought about their value and assumed people wanted to bang out the ones with lower level tiers.

>Open Beta Perpetus
I still avoid him cause of that shit.

What other currency you use before merc?

pic

~5 transmutes (not including vendoring gems) and the occasional weapon stone on good leveling gear that will last a while. ~3 chrom,

Can I do a RF build without rise of the phoenix? Want to do flame totem/rightious fire build and want the new schield

binos already cheap as fuck, lel
this leagues gonna be fucking easy

What are some newb trap talents or skill gens to watch out for.

I just want a melee physical damage build that is decent abd two hands a sword. Why is that so difficult? Or a bleed build. I would love to have a bleed build for duelist.

>build around life %, life regen and blood magic, tanky as fuck
>use molten strike right now at low level, probably sticking with fire damage at high level?
>maybe go all the way up to elemental overload; crits give 8 sec of 40% MORE elemental damage, maybe also bonus fire dmg because the same passives give more life regen
Warchief vs Juggernaut?

Also, is Unwavering Stance decent?
>Cannot Evade
>Cannot be Stunned
I'll be wearing the heaviest armor I can find anyhow

not really because you're gonna have a silly amount of life anyway and any stuns you do get will be very short.

Good point. Stuns are a nuisance but I noticed that even in my current equipment I'm at a whopping 25% evasion anyway, which is significant enough.

-If you want to pick up elemental overload you'll need to make up the accuracy without resolute technique which will probably be a pain, jugg could make this up with the accuracy bonus though
-fire nodes wont be as effective as melee nodes but if you want arsonist go for it i guess

its pretty much 50/50 hikemora is a great node and gives you a bunch of stuff you'd want if you went 100% fire but jugg will probably be better if you have other sources of leech and a mix of phys and elemental.

welp act 4 normal and got a ilvl 38 2hander with a 74% increased physical damage mod on top of additional physical damage

guess im gucci till level 90

What should i spec into if i want to go for ele dual wield build?
The guides i found are outdated and skill trees are fucked up.

lacerate inquisitor? just switch to bf if its your thing I guess

I am having problem with the skill tree specifically.Cannot decide what to put points into.

dual wield as templar

eww

its really hard for me to shitpost when im playing this game

i got to act 2 cruel before i accidentally walked by a breach and almost died to the ensuing gangbang. this is GGG balance ladies and gents

maybe you can try this one
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1737872

Why does neversinks lootfilter highlight hammers? I cant find any info on this.

for chisel crafting you dumb shmuck

I keep getting tempted to start playing this game every new patch but then I remember that the devs are literal red dit retards and supposedly make money off RMT.

How the fuck does Essence Drain deal with Allies Cannot Die?

weep in a corner

alternatively, use an offensive spell

>breach opens
>die

does her vagina really smell that bad?

nice fucking meme dude

HOLY SHIT breach is awesome

it's like beyond but fun

also as a reminder, make sure you clear every breach you see because they _will_ ninja nerf the mad currency drops

Fun fact, Breaches have a large pack-size penalty for being over-levelled.

>Contagion a pack
>One random mob that wasn't in the AoE jumps/moves right in front of my Drain
>Pop one enemy and nothing else
This happens way too often and Draining first means I can't Contagion because it dies in mere moments cause it's white garbage.