Looking for a sporty-luxury car any help?

I've been looking at Mercedes c230 and bmw 3 series since I'll use it for daily highway usage. Are those cars any good? I have 10,000$ to use. 6 speed is a requirement

If you are unable to work on them yourself or unable to afford a new bmw or Mercedes then you need to look for a Lexus or Infiniti

At that price point, you might be able to get a reasonably specced E46/E90 330 or 335. Expect to exceed your 10k limit in maintenance pretty fucking quick, though.

If you want the responsible choice, you should probably look into things like a Mazda 3/6, rather than old Mercs and Bimmers.

Of all of her pics, this one remains one of my favourite.

Stay tay! ^__^

i know how to wrench, i do all my maintenance, just looking for a comfy car.

which audis should i look at? i'm looking at some a4 2006+ which seem cheaper them the merc/bmw

what colour do you reckon taylor swift's bumhole is?
think she's got a dark or a light one?

light cream, shes clean as a whistle. cant wait to bury my face up in her ass if you know what i mean :^)

get that talentless nigger loving queen bitch out of here. no wonder you have shitty taste in cars look at what you're listening to, pussy.

I don't know what era Mercedes you're looking at but I used to have a w203 C220 Diesel.

Sold it when it was around 8 years old. It was always reliable and never once had to go in for any repair.

Also currently own a w124 with the M111 engine that is found in some models of the w203 C230 Kompressor.
Its a great engine and has been trouble free.

I drove a w211 with a 6 speed a couple of times.
It was somewhat high geared so great for highway driving, and much smoother than Mercedes automatics.

With BMW or Mercedes, its always a good idea to look for one owner cars.
Because second hand market German sedans generally attract trash people.
You do not want a car with a nigger in its history.

Bright pink.

You can get an E60 for $10 000.
Just might need to wait a bit and you'll need to know to wrench.

Do you like comfiness or fastliness?

anyone know which models had a 6 speed? i know for sure the c class has 6 speeds, does the e class?

You'll be hard pressed to find an E class in manual. In fact, it'll be kinda hard to find a Mercedes other than the C300, C320, B200, or SLK in anything but automagic. Even back in the early 2000s, a whopping majority of all the Es came only in automatic.

Why do you think older BMWs are more common? Sorry, user ):

goddamn no wonder every ugly ass bitch SJW on Gawker is perm-butthurt over her

I know the 6 speed manuel is part of the taxi package that is available in Europe so it definitely exists.

It may be available on civilian spec cars too.
I've never seen a manual mercedes made after 1996 that wasn't a Taxi.

The ones I listed are the ones I can currently remember. C300, C320, B200, Mercedes workfleet.
I think a few of the C230s also came in manual but can't be sure of that.

Also, depending on where OP libes, it might be hard to draw one since North American Mercedes are pretty much all highly efficient, patented petrol burns and bluetec.

What a shame

IS300

Good advice!

Or an old acura... I think there's someone on this board trying to sell theirs, too.

I wouldn't get an Acura of you want rwd, but a manual tsx or to type s is a genuinely fun car to drive.

Moderately old TSX is worth it for lux and low.

Wow. Right on fucking cue.
We miss you on the offroabing general threabs, ol' red trucc.

I don't off-road though.

So don't a lot of those people. Doesn't stop them from lurking / giving good advice.
(also pls change that when you ranger cucc yourself)

Alright I'll give it a shot

can't go wrong iwth a audi s5, if you can afford it

This desu

2007 audi s6

2003 E55 amg?

Faggot

terrible

>this cucked off of roads
kek.

SAVED. Oh that just made my night.
Here's another one, fellow swiftie

Regarding the E55, yeah... It's forgotten and very cheap for a reason. S6 is an okay idea but the A4 itself is prolific so the cheaper A4s out there are not an example of "too good to be true". They are slightly annoying to fix up when you need, though.

Is teh car any guud? Looks attractive tbqh senpai

Coal burner asses are always destroyed.

>2003 E55 amg
4 door "supercar" that didn't stand up to its time. It was fast, it was comfortable, and it was dated. They focused all on performance and once the warranty expired, it became more expensive than a Jaguar to fix.

Can you even buy them for 10,000$?

Nope. they're like $15000 starting.

Then another $2500 every year for repairs :^)

Can you stop spamming this ugly washboard already? You want a piece of shit mercedes or bimmer with a budget of only 10k, do you even think?

We're at least three different posters, user.

I don't even think OP is even here at this point.

Are Chrysler 300s worth a fuck? Probably all of them were nigger owned and "luxury" and autos but they're RWD or AWD and can't go wrong with a 5.7 v8.

Love that one too!

always cool to meet a fell/o/w Swiftie

Then you all have shit taste in women

They have an ANALOGUE clock on the dash. If that doesn't scream "tacky" to you, I don't know what does.
Everything about it screams "pseudo" luxury and a lot of the design is fake Bentley. If you can get past that and the Chrysler badge, then they're OK cars for the amount you can get them depreciated for.
And as you mentioned, they have a full-sized trucc engine in a sedan.

Get an offroader and join us on the trail, bae.
Love YOU! Nice trips! (sorry. work computer so I don't have my full arsenal of 400 swifties with the "check 'em" image). This will have to do:

no you!

How do you organise your swift folder without giving them names?

Buy a first generation 4runner.

meh, i can pretty much find the reaction i need by memory now...

...sad i know

it's not sad, just really repressing and pathetic. >feeling sorry for you bro

th-thanks

Not true at all. Taylor Swift is an angel. She's also a concept locked into time like Heidegger. Or Charlemagne.

You haven't lived until you've yelled along to "Forever and Always" with at least three different baes.

It's weird how I have so may of these images in my folder, too.

wh-what do you drive?

2006 nissan 350z

How did you let your life get to this point?

i didn't ask for this...

Iunno senpai. I grew up a regular life filled with country music and brochants. The only way to spend life with some girls was to listen to the type of music they did and Taylor Swift was probably well written and versed country music of the modern generation. Even her pop songs have much better writing and creation than other shitty pop songs nowadays.
Plus after a certain age, you learn that a lot of her 16 year old songs actually had shit to do with your life. Comforting grills when they cried, causing other girl's tears, plotting revenge, etc. Le ebbic quirky teenage years xd.

She just resonates with me and is extremely nostalgic in a good way.
>inb4 normies ree

Oh yes you did. And it's a good point.

I don't understand what happened in this thread.

stop posting this disgusting roastie

taylor swift is a degenerate slut who makes shitty pop country music

fucking gross, i bet her vagina is an absolute wreck

>taylor swift is good
Saged, reported, hidden, called the cops, called the Fire Department, called Pizza Hut, called the USN, called the Royal Navy, called the Red Army, called the FBI, called the CIA, called Interpol, called the KGB, called the USMC, called the USAF, called the Royal Air force, called MI 6, called Scotland Yard, called the US National Guard of every state, called NYPD, called Obama, called the Queen, called Putin, called David Cameron, called every Governor of every US State, used my time phone to call Winston Churchhill, As well as Hitler, Stalin, Theodore Roosevelt, George Washington, Montezuma, every Caesar, and Gilgamesh, called US Army, called British Army in every era, called every phone sexline, called Papa John's, called the US Coast Guard, called my State Senators, called my Senators, called every republican in the US, called Dr. Who, called the Pope, called my local Gang lords, called the State Patrol of ever state west of the Mississippi, called all of my local news channels, called Star Fleet, called The Sun, called The national enquirer, called CNN, called Scot Pelly, called Steven Colbert, called half of the Mexican Drug Cartels, called Nintendo, called the Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force, called the head of the Illuminati, called every free mason, called Bilderberg, called my neighbours, called the mayor of every city in France, called my mom, called the Emperor of Man, and called every school district in Canada.

FUCK I gotta stop coming to this board during no-fap

If you want a manual your only choice is BMW. Mercs are for pussyboy autofags.

That said more gears is better than less but in my six speed car I very rarely use 5th, I shift fourth to sixth 99% of the time. Only when I'm in traffic that is unsteady speed around 50-55 will I use fifth.

Well that or top speed runs ofc.

AND ANY SNIDE REMARK FROM MY DAD ABOUT YOUR. TATTOOS. WILL BE IGNORED. BECAUSE MY HEART IS YOURS.

Don't you worry your pretty little mind. People throw rocks at things that shine.

And they can't take what's ours!!!

>liking a disgusting roastie
>not
well which one is it!?

>Cute
>Thin
>Sexy long legs
>Mfw I'll never have her

Do u guys think she knows how to bounce on a dick?

>You can do it once, user. I won't blame you! You know you waaaaant to...

Wait a minute. This is off Speak Now - not Fearless! >:

DAAAAAAAAMN

Of all of her pics, this one remains my favorite. It's from Taylor Swift: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me.

I only came in this thread for tay tay.

80s 300zx z31. Best sports luxury

HERE YOU GO

From the off-brod general thread: No bump because there's a limit and this thread really needs to die now unless OP comes back.

why let it die?
its a party in this thread and Taylor is your hostess

also GS300 is a nice pick OP i like luxury older TOYOTAs like the old Cressidas but that may be too old

>bump

Hnnng

Old luxury > new luxury
I once remember a episode of top gear where Clarkson says Benzs were buil like safes in the old days but softer today

So what about an 06-08 bmw328? Seems like it's in budget and looks like a comfy car to rack up highway miles. I guess I'll have to settle since stick is rare

Bump plz

Do not settle.
Get a stick BMW, you faggot. If I have to wait a few months to get my vehicle, so can you.