/simg/ - Simulation Games General

RoF ops WHEN?! edition

Previous Sortie:
A thread for all vehicle simulation games: racing sims, flight sims, train sims, submarine sims, tank sims, anything else sims which do not have enough traffic to sustain their own independent generals.

>Extra attention grabbing search terms for example welcome sims
/fsg/ /dcsg/ /fsxg/ /bmsg/ /shg/ /rofg/ /etsg/ /il2g/ /lfsg/ /tsg/

>/simg/ TeamSpeak:
ts3.nogf.moe

>Experimental website
nogf.moe/simg/

>/fsg/ Steam Group:
steamcommunity.com/groups/flightsimgeneral

>BMS download links
pastebin.com/2CDSgvZq

>Planefag pastebin:
pastebin.com/Zb0U61in

>Tankfag pastebin:
pastebin.com/EbdtnyPX

>Boat- and subfag pastebin
pastebin.com/JqTQWFFE

>Repository of various aviation related material:
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B3EQDvufMNdeTUh4SE9WV0txa0E&usp=drive_web

>OP pastebin:
pastebin.com/yXeNzrpg

>Example of welcome sims
Falcon BMS, DCS World, Rise of Flight, IL-2, Combat Helo, Microsoft Flight Simulator, X-Plane, Euro truck sim, Assetto Corsa, rFactor 2, Live for Speed, SAM Simulator, Steel Beasts Pro, Steel Armor: Blaze of War, Steel Fury: Kharkov 1942, Enemy Engaged: Comanche vs Hokum, Silent Hunter, Dangerous Waters, Train Simulator, Farming Simulator 201X, OMSI 2, DiRT: Rally, Ship Simulator

>Example of non-welcome games:
Arm*, Ac* C*mbat, W*r Th*nder, W*rld of _____, The S*ms, S*m C*ty, G*at S*mulat*r

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TxMLKIFao8c
youtube.com/watch?v=sXtvSeC-aAs
forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=178060
youtube.com/watch?v=c3h4h7vAqRg
youtube.com/watch?v=dzdeQkmdfDo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

delet firries

anime

off to a good start then

M I G

F-15C is hard

^^
This is basically this entire thread

Alright new thread guys.

this to be honest

youtube.com/watch?v=TxMLKIFao8c

>Those texture
>sub il-1946 tier

nth for webms

I have SARH and I'm up against ARH. Am I totally screwed?

What is it with German wings popping off?

no

>COMING OUT IN 2015

What year are we now? Someone wake me up please.

Needs more uber-wood.

Ralfi is right, Russian planes are utter bull in IL2 BOS

>Posted from my Nazi 1.42ata helicopter.

Honest question,
why is this general around? Nothing new is being discussed here.

Srsly?
We had a 5-minute Viggen-announcement discussion ... like ... 2 days ago.
Wtf are you talking about?

MiG-25 When?

uh-oh

youtube.com/watch?v=sXtvSeC-aAs

Justin Armstrong campaign incoming

nigga tell that to half the fucking generals on this board, namely katawa shoujo, fnaf and undertale general

we actually use this place to discuss plons, tonks and organize (((((sometimes))))) ops

>the voiceacting

more like never ops unless you're american
fuck this place

ban the furries now

do it cephei I beg you

we play every night lad

what the fuck is this accent?

Kuznetsov aircraft have been redeployed to land airbases in Syria because the aircraft carrier is too big of a risk to land aircraft on after the MiG-29K crash.

MIGHTY RUSSIAN NAVY

I started playing Dirt 3 Complete. How do I git gud? I played for a bit on casual but that shit is way too easy. So now I'm on intermediate and trying to use manual gear control and I'm placing 6th now.

I'm using a PS3 controller

I hope you guys feel bad about what you did to wargames general.

google weight transfer?

xaxaxaxa

Friendly reminder that this is the future the DCS community chose.

>simg buttmad that 104th is the most popular server

go away shill

i'll go away if you admit that 104th is the best dcs server

104th is the best

what does this video have to do with furries? is baltic dragon a furry?

It's not funny :(
All of my friends are gone :(

forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=178060

Hah, look at this guy he wants people to tell him how to mod in DCS.

The fool does he not know that knowledge of DCS should be hoarded and never shared.

Of course it is.
And don't try to saddle us with survivor's guilt either - those fuckers deserved to sink.

I'm 90% sure nobody minded you guys in wgg and it was just one or two autists falseflagging to make you leave.
Now I have no friends and no home.

oops )))

>>Example of non-welcome games:
>Arma

>the only infantry simulator
>not allowed
This general has 0 credibility.

>Big gopnik.

the "player" voice actor is a notorious furry among our community who is renowned for sucking dick for favors and being an overall bitch

like literally suck dick...?

ban the furrys degenerate war now

How to spot a complete and utter shitter 101

If you fly the German aircraft correctly, you should never, ever lose. They are literally superior

>Have had DCS World installed fine for years
>Upgrade PC (Everything new cept the harddrives)
>Try to launch DCS
>Game launches but it gets stuck on 3 "Automatic Activation Windows" that get to like 99% but then don't finish
>In-game I can do everything but fly (if I try to do any missions it just takes me to the briefing/map screen with no way to advance to the actual game
>Reinstalling has done nothing
What do?

Ace Combat 7 looks fucking sick

tired to explain this every time, but as long as there's a remote possibility that a3g shows up here, we won't allow arma, it's that simple.

Play on the 104th

>afraid of getting bullied by a3g
oh you naive little cuck

Ace Combat is getting an F-104 before DCS.

>bullied

you think very highly of yourself, you're cancer and we don't want you here, that simple.

I love this webm. It almost looks like authentic footage the way the Fw dies.

>implying the russians ever shot down a german plane

>they aren't already here

You act like there's no way you can differentiate between shitshow meme ops and actual tactical gameplay.

literally and figuratively my friend

oh and he's also a pederast

>he doesn't have gods plane on his honescreen

Looks like shit. You could at least clean it up.

>UB

Gross

>no word from leathercuck
lmfao how do you fail PR so fucking hard? yeah lads lets just fuckin' sit on this plane that everyone knows about, say that you'll be fucking //announcing it// at the end of 2015, not actually make that announcement til the end of 2016, and then just show some over-edited external shots of it shooting rockets and shit and go silent for another six months.

You're right, you can't because for a3g they're the same thing. You fuckers failed to expell the cancer members and now deal with it.

>expelling anyone on anonymous japanese imageboard

>today kicks off our announcement week for the viggen
>so expect a lot more info to drop in the coming days
I am legitimately mad at these incompetent motherfuckers

They rammed a couple.

>being incapable of pressing the kick/ban button in the steam group, the teamspeak and the server

if meh wasn't such a gigantic literal cuck getting metaphorically fucked by his wife while she literally fucks someone else, it would have never gotten this bad, but too bad, when they revived the group, guess what they did? Immediately gave the cuckold an admin spot back because ruining one group with inaction was apparently not enough.

It's a done deal, a3g will NEVER be allowed here. They made themselves such a pariah that no general wants anything to do with them.

So are you saying this guy, meh.

Is an actual real life meme?

I am not kidding, his wife cucked him and then left him. That happened.

Reminder that the f14 will shit all over the mig 29

>implying the F-14 can handle my fast

Also by the time the F-14 is out, the MiG-29 will have its PFM, and it will turn literal circles around the F-14.

youtube.com/watch?v=c3h4h7vAqRg

SLAVBOOS LITERALLY ON SUICIDE WATCH
BTFO
T
F
O

This meme again. The F14 is insanely agile.

delete all the DCS folders in your user saved games and your install and re-install.

Holy fuck my nigga, you just got baited the fuck out.

>no noise

>harmtard

Textbook baiting. Dude had evidence on deck.

Here, have some noise.

>Here, have some noise.
very nice

harmtard doesn't understand how baiting works

>user says F-14 is better than MiG-29
>mig fag says no, MiG-29 will body the F-14 because it turns better
>f-14 fag immediately posts a video of the MiG-29 getting bodied by an F-14 in a turn fight

What part am I not understanding? Literally textbook.

youtube.com/watch?v=dzdeQkmdfDo

bombing hospital ships is my last name

Every single plane the Russians have made has always been categorically inferior to their counterpart American jet. It's simply a fact.

MiG-29 gets slaughtered by all of it's 4th gen contemporaries, even F-14s. The AA-11 meme is the only thing that keeps it relevant.

Same thing with the "super maneuverable" Su-27. It also has inferior turn rate to the entire F-15/F-16 family. Good luck even getting that close anyway when they are also decisively inferior in BVR which will decide 90% of engagements.

But hey, the better pilot wins, right? Too bad Russian pilots have little flight hours and aren't very good compared to Americans, the best in the world!

Don't fall for any slavaboo memes. In any decade the USA would instantly win the air war.

Yes for modern jets, no for historical jets. The VVS would've curbstomped the USAF prior to vietnam, the MiG-15 was superior to the F-86, the 17 was superior to the F-86 and in most ways the F-100, the MiG-19 bodied USAF aircraft en masse over Vietnam.

Vietnam was the conflict that created the modern USAF in many ways, prior to that they were honestly inferior to many other world airforces.

>The VVS would've curbstomped the USAF prior to vietnam
wrong

>the MiG-15 was superior to the F-86
but not the pilots, US air crews would've creamed those soviet conscripts in the air

>the 17 was superior to the F-86 and in most ways the F-100, the MiG-19 bodied USAF aircraft en masse over Vietnam.
yeah, defenseless bombers, what good fighters those slavshit jets are

>Same thing with the "super maneuverable" Su-27. It also has inferior turn rate to the entire F-15/F-16 family

lmao it's worse than the f-18 too, amazing

marginally

There was never a real engagement between US/RUS so you don't know for sure if american planes are better.

>US Air Crews prior to Vietnam
>worth a fuck in a fighter v. fighter engagement

Post-WWII (and post-Korea, considering most fighter pilots in that war were WWII veterans), the USAF's training policy for most pilots was to focus on ordinance delivery, air-to-ground, with air combat covered only in broad strokes, and actual in-the-air training was limited. The problem was compounded when missiles became common, basic shit like BFM stopped being focused on in favor of relying on temperamental, unreliable missiles. Training is the reason the USAF did so poorly in Vietnam (yes, they maintained a positive kill ratio, but it wasn't the huge gap it should have been between a first world modern air force and some shitsticks in Asia with Papa Stalin's surplus).

I don't really know much about VVS training, but I'm pretty sure it was at least on par with USAF training pre-Vietnam in terms of air-to-air engagements.

Also the F-100 was a fighter, not a bomber. It was the mainline USAF fighter in the late 50s/early-mid 60s. The F-105 was the shit "fighter" bomber that got bodied so hard it had to be taken out of service.