I'm poor and I like sporty cars (pic related)

I'm poor and I like sporty cars (pic related)

I also know very little about cars

wat do

buy a Civic and rice it out

Buy a miata and start wrenching

You can make pic related fairly cheap. Read the 2.5rs fourms.

I'm tall asf thoe

There are tall people mods that make miatas work.
You want to buy something simple with plenty of room to work with.
90% of wrenching on cars is just taking shit apart and remembering how it went on.

Bought a pre tuned 2003 vw golf gti mk4 off of Craigslist. I have put 40k miles on it since 2013, now at 165k. Still love it.

Only mod added was a stage 4 turbo intake since purchase.

0-60 in 4.5 seconds.
24/30 mpg with 89 grade
Fwd fun car with lots of pull

> $6000

There are plenty of great cars out there for cheap, however I adore my little 4 cylinder turbo. Hope you find something you like user.

If you're in Canada you can get pic related from Japan for $7000

>fwd
ignore this retard, OP

buy a miata, e30/e36, ws6 firebird/transam, maybe even an old mustang gt

all the aforementioned cars will be fun as fuck to drive and simple/cheap to run & maintain

godspeed OP

Pic related

4.5 0-60? How much power that thing putting down?

280hp 260 torque

Fug. What mods?

>I'm poor
kek
>I like sporty cars (pic related)
laughingwhores.jpeg
>I also know very little about cars
no shit
>wat do
git gud

He said there's only a stage 4 turbo

You know as little or less than op.

Like I said I bought it off craiglist. Most of the work was done before I got it.

I put a k04 turbo in it

It had installed before purchase
MagnaFlow exhaust
Sport clutch of some sort

I'm like OP, just wrecked my Cressida and am going to try and sell it. I'm looking for something more fun to drive (preferably manual and rwd) , but I know very little about cars though I'm willing to learn

Currently looking at :

84 Porsche 944
85 Mazda RX7
89 240SX
83 280zx (t25 turbo) - I'm a little sketched about this one because its only $3300 and in great shape

am I making a mistake here

Go to work and earn money.
In the meantime learn how cars work, so you know what part is what and what it does.
Buy a mechanic friendly car + service manual and start wrenching.
If you follow the instructions its really hard to fuck up, and you'll get confidence.

944 will be a money pit, Rx7 is a gamble, 240sx is guaranteed abused and the 280zx is fuck-ugly and sounds like it isn't in good condition.

4.5s to 60? yeah right

I have a friend who owns a 944 and RX7 so I might bring him along, disappointing to here about the porsche though. Definately right about the 240sx but the datsun is great looking, but I am pretty sure there is something wrong with it.

kill yourself faggot

>84 Porsche 944
Oh boy, that'll force you to learn to cars alright.

Retard reposting the fwd sucks meme.

Plenty of amazing cars with fwd

If you are in the states just find an awd one with the 2.2 engine and stick. Its gonna be like 3k with 160K if its not riced it should be fine with basic maintenance