>Helpful Xenoverse 2 Data/Links
pastebin.com/LTscGRpT

>Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9
>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"
XBone: account.xbox.com/en-GB/clubs/profile?clubid=3379873991575336
/dbg/ players: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM:
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
DBXV2.sav should be there, which is your savefile
If you wish to delete it to try reimporting or for other reasons, disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2 first.

>Xenoverse Booru: Upload all Drawfaggotry here
xenoverse.booru.org/

>Notice: Go borderless/windowed if you have problems with glitching through the floor if you alt+tab or use windows key instead

>Last time on Dragon Ball G!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ItjjWECjD_M
allthefallen.ninja/index.php?/topic/3146-db-xenoverse-supreme-kai-pan-nude-mod/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Truly the best assist.

The most autistic General.
Congratulations.

Hercule's pretty good desu, when he gets knocked out he supplies you with enough stamina regen to maintain Kaiokenx3 without any issues.

Sleep is for the weak

>wake up
>read through last thread
>Some other poor fuck is getting bullied by Rupiri
At least she can't get me when I sleep!

Daily reminder Mr Satan saved the world, something none of the other Human Z-Fighters could ever do by themselves.
Fuck the Z-Fighters, every Earthling should follow Satan's example.

>Implying any general is good
HILARIOUS

I dunno, Rupiri is pretty vicious. I think she could invade your dreams if she wanted.

HOW COMPOOTER WORK!

Say what you want about us but at least we do actually play Xenoverse with each other.

Stupid monkies can't figure out computers, they're for fridges

>monkies

I can tell you haven't been to many other generals

...In my defense it's 6am

It's cool, man. I almost made that mistake in a post a few hours ago too.

he doesn't, so no one does.

trunks' jacket is good for something, at least

Gross.

It looks pointy and jagged, that mod looks really bad.

yeah, it's not that great, but I doubt the mod maker really worked hard on the idea, it's fun to test out though
washing board detected

YOW YOU GOT ME THERE

KEK

threadly reminder that listening to EUROBEAT increases your skilllevel
youtube.com/watch?v=ItjjWECjD_M

I'm just gonna delete that. Blue board and all that

yo niggers, i pirated this game, played it for a bit and really liked it. is the online in this game worth it? like can you finish the game and beat the shit out of every final form bosses without the online feature? also does this game have events and new content once in a while?
really thinking about buying that shit.

Just know that your joke was great and you should be proud of it.

TP Medal shop is important if you want certain moves like dragon fist or final explosion.

Did someone say mentor assist?

pbbbth

If you don't PvP then you're not really playing.

time to kill yourself even more

dont cry too hard, now

I hear there was another raid?

>Cowtits mods look like that
>DFC mods are like this: allthefallen.ninja/index.php?/topic/3146-db-xenoverse-supreme-kai-pan-nude-mod/

Guess who wins again.

Cowtits wins.

where's the loli mod for CaC's then?

What shitty moves do you use just for style points?

Pic related for me, it's a pain in the ass to set up if you're not Hit and on my build it only does about 3.5k damage, but it has to be one of the most satisfying moves to use.

Probably not shitty per se but I've never seen anyone else use Emperor's Edge and I've been trying to make it a thing. It's easy to avoid but very satisfying when you nail someone charging up a move or rushing you and the damage ain't too bad.

I generally try to find a good mix between style and utility, though most of my choices for skills are because they are stylish. That's why I use One-Handed Kamehameha, Heat Dome, and even Kill Driver and Fruit of Might.

My other character is full-on themed loadouts, so they're all for style and style alone regardless of the quality of the skills. She's carrying shit like Ultra Fighting Bomber, Dual Destructo Disc and tons of poses (though one of them is actually really good)

Emperor's Edge is a solid move, I use it occasionally myself. I love all of Golden Frieza's moves, both for their looks and utility. Pretty underrated too for some reason. Emperor's Blast is another great Frieza move, basically a non-ult version of mystic flash although with a slightly longer windup so you can't just mash it as soon as someone vanishes behind you.

I use vanishing ball on my buufu. It's not bad when it connects, but it seems like about a quarter of the time it just doesn't track at all and flies off.

SUPER vanishing Ball*
Regular vanishing ball isn't anything to write home about.

the sad part is you could have just used super/perfect/whatever kamehameha as well and it would have worked the same

But it wouldn't look as good.

whish

I bailed on SVB because it's too small to track as poorly as it does. Shame, because I really liked it in XV1.

Aw yeah, that's the good shit.

Milky Cannon, crazy slow but super useful. Sending people to another dimension is a plus.

Maybe it's because you were too hungry?

crusher ball & Crusher Volcano

Does Crusher Ball ever hit under any circumstance?

Cheeky

I haven't tried it myself, but supposedly its tracking is only ass at short range. Apparently it tracks like a madman at longer range.

if you are lucky in PVE never in PVP

You're a braver one than I.

what is your favourite Bulma and why is it Genie?

those shoes barely make any sense 0/10

>not bunny
based oolong

If your CaC could have 1 custom move just for them, what would it be?

seamen drain

Wolf fang fist

a strike ult that's just Oras, with the final punch being an uppercut version of super god punch.
There's only two or three strike ults that actually involve punching, and that's sad.

Future Gohan's grab

>implying red ribbon army saga isn't best bulma
In terms of DBZ I like her hairstyle when she's at the hospital with Goku post-Saiyan saga.

That thing Perfect Cell does where he knocks the opponent away, vanishes in front of them and then smacks them without even looking back, but as a super.

bunny is pleb tier

Kamehameha form

You haven't heard of strappy sandals? Go outside some. Those shoes are relatively normal for women

Game deletion.

I live in the middle of nowhere, midwest. They kinda look like shoes you'd where to the beach, but I've never seen anything like it.

A flying powerbomb. Break backs all day

literally just google strapped sandals

>tfw no ridiculous Final Fantasy-style ultimates where your character flies into space and pushes a meteor at the enemy or destroys the solar system with a ki blast

>Long, protracted animation of a character charging a planet sized ki ball, flinging it at earth from space and having it blow the planet up
>Return to game view
>200dmg or it was just blocked
Xenogears comes to mind.

budokai 3 ults never

>play 3v3 match
>someone uses one of those ults

>situation a)
>everyone gets to see the cutscene, even people far away from the target take damage without being able to do anything about it, people drop their combos because of the interruption of the cutscene

>situation b)
>only the user (and maybe target) gets cutscene, other players get a huge blinding light/whatever, even people far away from the target take damage without being able to do anything about it

>situation c)
>only the user (and maybe target) gets cutscene, some small effects for other players, hugely disproportionate to what the user (and maybe target) saw

it wouldn't fucking wwork

>Do all the Expert Missions offline no problem so far
>Get to Extreme Malice!
>Retarded AI keeps stacking on the boss and getting one-hit by that bullshit undodgeable attack thing that you can only guard against and hope for the best
>after about 4 tries, get past Golden Freiza, fuck yes
>Janemba comes along and one-hits everyone, then finishes me off when I'm trying to revive the tards

This mission is fucking bullshit

It wouldn't be that big of a deal, but nobody fucking plays online expert missions so I'm doomed to the retarded AI

>Kid buu elite quest
>Play with npcs because connection gets kind of borked sometimes
>Kid buu mind controlls, I'm a quarter of a mile away
>Get mind controlled anyway
>NPC literally hovering next to me not doing anything
>Get back, knock out other two mind controlled NPCs
>Later kid buu mind controlls again
>I start punching people
>I punch three people out of mind control
>Somehow only one member of my party and myself isn't mind controlled
>Kid buu has like a single health bar left
>Decide to try and push it rather than deal with the 4 man fuckbox
>Giant ki attack

I mean fuck this game sometimes.
I beat it fine next try, everything went great only a couple people got mind controlled a couple times

use death beam and super spirit ball also hope you get lucky with ki based ai

>did it on my first try offline

Minus Power Energy Ball. I want to love it but its so bad compared to other easier ults that actually have tracking. Its literally for nothing but style

Spiritual Hostage
>Manipulate the flow of an opponent's ki to work against them.

>Type: Beam - Ultimate - Ki Blast
>Cost: 300 Stamina & 300 Ki
>Range: Medium - Long
>Charge-Up Duration: 6 seconds
>Attack Duration: 3 seconds
>Tracking: Medium; Some. Long; None.
>Inflicts set damage.
>Inflicts poison.
>Slows down opponent's stamina recovery for a long time.

>reviving AI
>ever
No, seriously. They just get in the way and wreck your combo/ult. I have never ever revived an AI because you are objectively better off without them given how retarded ally AI is.

When everyone in the group is dead other than me, I kind of have to revive them for when the FUN™ undodgeable razor wind comes at me

I've managed to hit Crusher Ball a few times in PVP. Seems pretty reliable (and useful) after a clash.

You only have to step vanish to avoid the razor attack. I don't understand how people have such trouble with it, I have not been hit by it once either online or offline.

step vanishes are cancer

ok dont cry when you die then

it's only cancer when it's spammed, otherwise you can just block it, i mean really.

Because it appears with no basically no warning and you're utterly fucked if you're in the middle of another ability

all I want is Turles' soccer kick.

And maybe to use my racing car as a battering ram ultimate.

The whole screen changes color and you get a good few seconds of warning, if you get caught with your pants down because you're in the middle of an ult or something then that's when you use vanisher guard.

>tfw no farmer w/ shotgun mentor who teaches you to use guns in combat
>ultimate puts you into FPS mode with a moving crosshair to juggle the enemy with dual shotguns

What should I do today? Which one do you guys want?
>Belle x Anemone
>Something with forehead
>Tea x Pumki (Femdom)
>Mizzuna x Nikita (Futa)
>Yurobuuto x Futa Towa and Masked saiyan
>Prototype 12 x Potae

nothing
stop it

I'm gonna go with Femdom.

Belle x Anemone

>PQ83
>have to stand around for ten minutes while Broly slowly and incompetently nickel-and-dimes everyone to death so Gohan shows up for ultimate finish
END MY SUFFERING ;_;

>use super spirit ball
>a move that drops in the next mission