smite.gamepedia.com/Season_Ticket_2016

>Odyssey 2017
smite.gamepedia.com/Odyssey_2017

>SMITE FACEIT Beta
smitegame.com/smite-faceit-beta/

>SMITE Tactics
smitetactics.com/

>Getting free things during the fall split
esports.smitegame.com/2016/08/25/earn-rewards-while-watching-during-the-fall-split/

>Get Curse Voice Apollo & Curse Agni playing with Curse Voice
curse.com/games/smite

>Hirez server status
status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ for all game-related questions
pastebin.com/M4TZPpe8

>/smgen/ Discord
discord.gg/0sWDnznwq6C7w9bW

The SMITE clans are SmGen (NA) and GenSm (EU), leaders are SethPhalange and HardyMcWilly respectively.
Post your name in the thread or send an invite to one of the leaders. WE CANNOT INVITE YOU IF YOU ARE ALREADY IN A CLAN

Previous Thread:

Why does Chronos has such low health? Shouldn't they balance the guy? He can easily get murdered in like 3-4 hits from someone not even building damage. It would be one thing if his heal was good but despite what people say it sucks balls. It hardly heals anything and you're better off buying potions as the attack mana buffs are prioritized. There's no reason that should be an excuse for his health and yea his special ability can potentially give him back full health but it can't damage anybody and you're still in a situation where you can be wiped out in 2-3 hits anyways. The only thing he has going for him is I think his basic attack is the best because of one of his abilities but it takes up an ability slot so that's not even a big deal. I think they should make his stock attack speed faster to balance him at the very least of give him some health.

>but I'm good at Chronos
Yea well you can be good with just about anybody but that doesn't mean you're not at a huge disadvantage.

Chronos litteraly beats everyone 1v1.

ICE. HOLE.

Reminder that Beanie Taco is Best Taco

What a halfassed drawing

How about no.

he does

Chronos is the best 1v1 god in the game.

Well of course shitter will lose with him.

That's what you think but I'm actually good at Chronos. I just wanted you guys to talk about him.

Radical

Terra's donkey dick!

So how's Nike?

>tfw 78 hours played and I've only played joust and arena

Good.

It's ok user as long as you have fun play whatever mode you want

I've got over 1k hours and maybe 20 of them are in conquest.

I've played over 250 hours and I've only touched Conquest like 6-7 times.

>tfw this thread is almost dead already

good night sweet prince

That picture is horrible.

And you're a nigger.

What are your thoughts about the following items on Camazotz:
>Warrior Tabi
>Devourer's Gauntlet
>Bloodforge
>Masamune
>Qin's Sais
>Shield of Regrowth

You don't need Devos.

Nth for fucking Skadi, Terra, Bellona, Freya, and Awilix in their vaginas.

That pretty smart, SoR is a cheeky item on Cama too.

Why?

Meltdown Sol is only available via the chest, correct?

yep

Doomed to be nerfed after the PTS, especially her ult.

What lane/role is Nike going to be?

So, I've had some luck with the emerald tree on warriors with a heal, especially Guan and Herc, the hp5 is insane (33hp a second? fuck), so with Nike I'm hoping it will work there too. She has passive hp5 (that Thebes might improve, not sure) and a percentage health shield, so more health means a bigger shield. I don't generally play the PTS because I want for the final edits, but would the full emerald tree, boots and two damage items be viable on a god like Nike?

ADC

With that sustain, solo. With her passive speed buff and mobile abilities, she's viable in the jungle too. Most viable jungle warrior according to Weak3n, for what it's worth.

>Herc in the MOTD

but user, it only deals 100/165/230/295/360 (+80% of your physical power) damage.

I mean the slow and the health shield.

You need protection to be tanky, health only will make you too squishy particulary when Qin's sais is a common item. And with only 2 damage items you won't deal enough damage.

I've gone 6-0 with this build on Hercules, Qins only matters on AA gods, and most AA gods are too squishy to hang against Herc. Only AA warriors can threaten him with it, and out of those only Osiris is a hard counter thanks to anti-heal. Anyone else is lucky to break even.

What about Medusa? She has antiheal

She's a hunter, meaning she's squishy and dies quick to the Raid Boss's damage.

>anti-heal built into her dash
Yeah no.

>get nemesis in motd
>beatstick
>void shield
>ult him every 10 seconds
>curse as well

That herc was suckin my dick the whole game

What's the best way to counter Ravana?

Planning to get 4300 gems for that Nubis. Is there gonna be a sale again by the end of the odyssey?

Welp, you can gank him til he falls behind. Erlang seems like a fair match against him, so does SWK. Ravanas heal is subpar so if you play aggressive he'll have to back eventually.

You JUST missed the black friday sale which is apparently the biggest sale of the year. If you're lucky Hi-Rez will put out the 13k gems for 80$ at end of the year or Xmas

Maybe a Christmas sale, but for sure they'll do another one on their anniversary which is in mid-March

fafnir's wonderland help?

having to bump again

Bring back release Puch

4 hunters + Thanatos.
Every hunter should have Qin's and Masamune. The rest can vary with Brawler's or Titan's or Crusher. (If the phoenixes begin to respawn one the 5 phoenix round you guaranteed lost)

Joust is truth.

>Masamune

I never even though of that, I usually get Qin's/Asi/Titan's.

Thanks, user

>reddit asking for a change to rage to basically make it back to what it was before
>people acting like its a good change and not like used to be like that

>tfw 40% average winrate
>tfw 880 elo

Isn't it bugged if someone buys emperors armor then the phoenixes don't respawn?

Also, yeah, qins is a fucking must on the hunters. Everytime I see a hunter go crit I fuckin lose it

>show me what youvee got Soos

What did Ymir mean by this?

>casual shitters actually using relics.

jesus nearly all of those builds are awful

I don't know about the Emporer's thing, but you shouldn't be getting it at all.
Yes, I also feel my blood boiling when our fucking Artemis builds fatalis and crits.
Please, people, every game should have a Skadi, Izanami, and Thanatos. I won't even play the game if there's no Thanatos on our team.

>13k gems for 80$
You can't buy gems by 13k anymore, 8k is the maximum.

imo thanatos is useless but not actually vital. terra is very helpful, especially in that shitty christmas gone wrong round

Fuck I meant thanatos is useful, goddamn

Thanatos is single handedly a round saver. He gets built in pen which is all you build there, percentage of health damage and the obvious execute that allows him to avoid damage. He is a necessity on hard. Its not worth even attempting at all without it, especially when you get to the rounds with Aphro or Sylvanus. The only tank I would consider is Odin because his wall counters some rounds like Sylvanus or Rat. Terra is also nice for the ult but I think Odin is better.

If we got an assassin that had a built in Soul Reaver, built in pen, a silence, and an execute that made him immune while channeling, how broken would be be?

One of the best.

Not really.

The health shield will be touched.

I want to fuck ripped scylla.

You don't fuck ripped scylla, she fucks you

>when your Nox doesn't land her combo a single time the whole match

i-its hard

Not as hard as my cock when I think about Nox.

>conquest aftermatch
>Play like shit as chaac
>Reddit faggot tells me that the Veeky Forums clan use to actually be good

Those reddit guys can be pretty funny sometimes.

Well, I guess Reddit is full of pussies because they refused to answer my question:

Is this game's North American queues still consistently infested with South Americans and Peruvians?

Why did you ask reddit first, faggot? Go back there then.

Well, I guess /v/ is full of pussies because they refused to answer my question:

Is this game's North American queues still consistently infested with South Americans and Peruvians?

I want Nu Wa to get a new kit.

>Reddit
Nothing's quite as funny as the way they act like they're good and their dialogue offers substance, but at the same time actively cry whenever Hi-Rez listens to them.

>Is a F2P game not filled with sub-humans?
I mean...you kinda answered yourself.

no

I want Medusa to get a new kit.

He's right ya know?

smgen was never good.

still better than Reddit.

How bad do you have to be to think Loki and Ah Puch are good?

>Clash
>3 people lock mages (He Bo, Scylla, Sol)
>4th locks in Merc
>"we need a tank" - He Bo who locked 2nd
>go Xing
>never played Xing
>lose
>"you could've gone warrior lil einstein" - Sol who locked 3rd

>Arena
>I'm going 0-9 with Anubis, partially because I suck and partially because of lag
>2 others have negative KDA including our Kuku
>"no way nigga" - Ravana
>"punk bitch" - 4/9 Kuku
>Smite.exe crashes in the last seconds of the game
>loss

When does the game get fun again.

When you stop being bad.

Gitting gud won't fix four-squishy teams and f7 warriors.

>play MOTD
>get Rama

I wanna spam abilities, not hold left click.

Its your fault for picking a character you never used before and allowing your team to have 4 magicals. I personally wouldn't have picked a tank at all since its not my job to fill in for instalockers if they don't care about the team themselves.
Not my fault you suck with Goobis either. If you play for other people, you're not gonna have a good time.

>u sck
>ididiot
>team noob

never, not even when playing against bots. If I want to fuck around and learn a new god I know I'll see people who whine about ks'ing and calling you stupid for diving

faggot

>play MOTD
>get fucking warriors or tanks
end me

>If you play for other people, you're not gonna have a good time.

Words of wisdom.

Oh well.

Poison star is pretty good is Serqet.
Not that you should ever pick her.

There's nothing wrong with her.

>The second, appearing in chapter 19, is Zhu Bajie, literally "Eight Precepts Pig", sometimes translated as Pigsy or just Pig. He was previously the Marshal of the Heavenly Canopy, a commander of Heaven's naval forces, and was banished to the mortal realm for flirting with the moon goddess Chang'e. A reliable fighter, he is characterised by his insatiable appetites for food and sex, and is constantly looking for a way out of his duties, which causes significant conflict with Sun Wukong

>During their journey, he atrociously kills many demons by his rake usually with nine blood-spurting holes on their head.

So when is this guy getting added?

>name is Pigsy
>cucked Hou Yi
>rivals with SWK
i already love this guy

But Skadi, Terra, Bellona, and Freya have benises you have to service first