League of legends general /lolg/

Vlad x Vayne edition

>All-Star music video:
[YouTube] There Will Be Mayhem | 2016 All-Star Event - League of Legends (embed)

>Memes, contests and other good stuff:
eyosongive.us

>Patch notes:
na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-623-notes

>PBE changes:
surrenderat20.net/p/current-pbe-balance-changes.html

>Useful sites:
op.gg
chamopion.gg
lolskill.net
lolking.net
counterplay.xyz
lolnexus.com
legends.gg

Join us in the /lolg/ Official Stream, find the link on Eyoson.

Other urls found in this thread:

universe.leagueoflegends.com/en_US/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Whos the strongest?

1st for Jax

I wanna do Vladfag while she cosplays Vayne.

i am ok with literally any champion on the op pic, but for the love of god, vary the pics, don't post the same one over and over

why is tank morde so fun

>meatshield for the akali
>she murders everyone all the time
>very well mannered, leaves tower radius if shes helping you down a tower so you get all the gold instead of sharing with her

So this guy flashes into lane and presses R on you.

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU!?!?!?

Flex Que ?
More like Silver Festival

So is Irelia a lich or not?

Throw a delayed hard cc right before he hits me to interrupt his flashy dashy swipey wipey.

are you viktor

wait for it to wear off then R him in return

> One 4 all
> Pick tank

>maokai

>that build

Lord Almighty, forgive him, for he does not know what he's doing.

>we need tank

Put yorick into tier 4 instead of vel'koz and it's a good list

how the fuck do I stop cancelling my autos lads holy shit

does it has something to do with the fact that I haven't played this game for real in 5 years and that I'm playing on 10 times lower ping?

AAAAAHHHHH

You get gud.

>a monk with ghouls is more powerful than a night omniscient laser squid

just play like 5 games

what's wrong with jax

indeed...

I'm also smurfing so no AS runes or anything too

tried playing some shyvana because dragonlade

shit was miserable

help me complete my morde jg page

drop yellows for hp/level to begin with
ap quints
mpen reds

Attack speed red. AP quint

flat ap/mpen reds

ms quints

armor yellows

1. yorick fits the description of the category
2. if the list was about "who is the strongest", zilean would be number one, without a doubt.

I usually only play support but I want to give another role a try. What should I play?

>[YouTube] There Will Be Mayhem | 2016 All-Star Event - League of Legends (embed)
embarrassing/10

as red ms quint flat armor yellow ap blue

Who can solo rift herald early?

WW?

You said "instead of"

As in, yorick is more deserving of the spot than velkoz, and considerings its a "power tier" by extension yorick is more powerful

Yasuo, just dash when its eye opens and strike it from behind.

Jax will forever be the strongest champion, if only because it makes cumfilled ass powerlevelfags like you butthurt.

Get fucked bitch.

i dont think anyone can, mostly because of how massive its health pool is and how much damage it deals

no one early anyway

I need some 10% CDR runes so I can squeeze a rylais into this build

kek

Yorick with maiden.

I think yorick is more deserving of the spot because (as far as i know) vel'koz isn't immortal, but yorick is.

look at this fucking idiot

Anyone who spawns minions and shit to attract his attention

>Use Taric ult on 4 diamond players
>"wait guys I need to sell my cull for a bf sword let me recall"
>Use Taric ult on 4 gold players
>They charge into the enemy team and we 5-0 ace them

This makes no sense to me

> Be fertile Duragon
> 3 levels ahead than sololaners

Just get ionians, they are a bigger powerspike aswell

i don't really care of tailoring runes if i jungled morde i would use my mpen/speed page

>tfw no Sesh Thresh skin

HOW DO I PLAY AGAINST KAYLE TOP?

>doesnt like tailored pages

I wanna fug this dicksucking lips

mid if you play sona/soraka/janna and the likes
top if you play taric, braum, thresh and the likes

I just use the same runes I do for my lane Morde

I might be a fucking idiot, but at the end of the day you're the one butthurt about canon with nothing to do about it but go to bad dragon and fuck yourself on a cosmic dildo.

is it even a girl

You know my line but that's not the point right now

Riot seems to be gearing up for an event of some sort (of course not Bilgewater level) also considering the Piltover map and the locked boxes for champions like Vi, Cait, Orianna as well as the Piltover and Zaun icons that are coming up, I feel like I can safely say this might have been what I've been asking for. Since the Zaun icon exists I'm more than sure Zaun champions will have lore expansion and that means new Jinx lore (possibly). I'm really excited for this. I'd love to see what they'll do, her character could always use more depth desu. I'd be gushing over new lore for her. Perhaps a back story and/or stories during the present time? Aside from Jinx I wonder what other Zaun champions will get lore updates. I've always had a soft spot for robos so stuff involving Viktor is also very lovable to me.

I could go on I'm just rambling now. Long story short I'm happy that I'll get new lore for my favorite cities and possibly lore for my favorite champion/waifu/2x4

Also any possible/upcoming lore updates you're looking forward to?

Kindred is the strongest,

wrong step

Fiddlesticks maybe
Khazix with ult i think
Malzahar
Morde with drag ghost
Shaco if you can manage the aggro properly.
Yorick

nope

she is no more death itself than aatrox is

Champ buffs WHEN?

Is riven the strongest noxian? Could she beat darius?

Any drain tank but it takes shitload of time to do

Realistically it makes most sense to solo with champs that can create minions or copies to tank from them, and besides the best user of the buff is typically the toplaner so even then it makes more sense to sneak it with him as the actual kill reward is minimal compared to say soloing a dragon.

>Not doing the Red > Krugs > Gank start as Shyvana

You have red buff and are level 3 and can just run at a level 1 or 2 enemy. The fuck are they gonna do?

The only canon we currently have is the bio of jax (which states that he prefers to use a lamppost and isn't forced by the summoners to do so), and the none shall pass short story on the universe website, which features him fucking up an untrained demacian soldier, and then preparing to fight with fiora, who could pose as a challenge to jax.

Now, if someone like fiora could give a hard time to jax, he can't be that strong.

But fuck it, let's pretend that jax has strength levels according to his original lore. He's the strongest fighter who's ever lived. But he's still just a fighter. He would get squished by malph or cho'gath, zilean could make him freeze in time or make him age until he dies, and a stern look from xerath or veigar would vaporize him.

>not especially acrobatic

one good swing of darius' axe at abdomen height would do her in.

>hippity skippty is not especially acrobatic

>Kindred
>Strongest
What?

Maybe darius, but there is no regular human character that can beat sion or vlad.
Especially not those stupid demacians.

it's one of the weakest champions you could do that strategy with and going to mid from krugs is also the weakest lane you could go.
If you feel it's worth it go for it but it's the weakest possible combo.

Jax isn't a normal fighter. He's purple with three fingers, he's not exactly human, or at least, not anymore. I think you're underestimating THE CHAMP. Either way he could still easily fuck up half the roster

inb4 people claim they are a death itself blah blah blah

for some reason i think death existed before some guy divided his soul in two

>a hobot aking on a hardened well decorated soldier

for real though I'd say it boils down the fact that Darius is stronger than her but she's quicker. If she does not take advantage of that she loses. She's a glass cannon in that match up, it's about her being careful. But to say who would win,...Unmatched Power.

>Sion

Link to the universe website?

Sion got beat by a regular human character already, what are you on about? When your lore starts with your death its hard to pretend to be hot shit unless youre a vampire

Nunu rush visage after cinderhulk
Minimum 20% cdr which comes from runes and visage

>Posting Ahri
Opinion discarded.

source if it's futa

This

Now every ahriposter is that one cuck in my mind.

>Be a universe being/god/demi-god
>Get into Summoners Rift
>Beaten by a human with normal weapons
>Human gets nerfed
>Still get beaten by the same human, but with a light pole
Just explain why someone who defends Jax doesn't read the lore.

She's decent but beat darius?unlikely,even with the rune sword

ITS TRAP

that's still good

Not that user but now im interested.

pic related

he is a noxian!

b-but

There was once a cuckfag in this thread?
Stop being an Ahrifag then.

Shyvana actually does the clear the fastest and it's an insane amount of early pressure which Shyvana lacks.

If Shyvana can put someone back really far that early that's more that the lane can get by without needing a jungler who can easily gank.

With that in mind you have to choose between ganking either mid or bot/top depending on what side jungle red was on and you have to act fast, which means whichever lane is pushed up at the time.

There's no reason not to do it as Shyv right now until people start expecting it.

>dariusfags

Darius isnt even hot shit enough to get a special weapon, he just uses some random fuck off axe. If riven got noxian high command to not only notice her but gift her a rare weapon what makes you think darius is any better?

Jax can usually do it after gunblade purchase.

i meant icanthian of course ><

i refuse!

Sion killed Jarvan I and an entire army had to stop him.
Riven got beaten by gas.

>once

Still around senpai

Sion got upgraded tho he's beyond busted now
also he tore through an entire highly trianed army to get to the human he killed too eventually

also vlad not a vampire

>Sion got beat by a regular human character already, what are you on about?

Yes, the human sion. Who could still die, still feel pain, and didn't have a shield made from the blood of his enemies at his hand. I think undead sion is a lot stronger than the human one.

Universe:
universe.leagueoflegends.com/en_US/

Jax was part of the first batch of beta champions, and that batch consisted of:
Alistar
Annie
Ashe
Fiddlesticks
Kayle
Master Yi
Morgana
Nunu
Ryze
Sion
Sivir
Soraka
Teemo
Tristana
Twisted Fate
Warwick

And jax. Not a lot of demigods, very little supernatural shit. It's easy to beat a roster like that. Since then, a lot of champs were released that are definitely stronger than jax.

Guess we got to kick out any Ahrifags in these threads.

sadpanda
Futanari Musume ni Okasarechau! 3

Good job leaving out context to make Riven look weak

IT'S NEARLY TIME

Darius vs riven could actually be a fight but we all know hes the only one that could actually do anything. She'd kick sions ass easily.

Hi Senator

>Getting beaten by a champion that Riven has no problems dealing with ingame
She can't even play herself.

The time has come and so have I

>has no problems dealing with

Literally who actually lanes with singed anymore.