/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
>Skyrim Special Edition has been released, and the original SKSE will not work with it. We are currently investigating the application to create a SKSE64 build for the Special Edition. This will not be a fast process. The update to 64-bits means a lot of investigation and changes. Much like the work that has gone into F4SE this will take a tremendous amount of effort. We appreciate your patience while this work continues. We have no timeline for a release. - the SKSE team 29 October 2016

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/darksouls2/mods/441/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Spiderpost.

From old thread:

Is there a way to uncap the amount of undead and skeletons I can have serving my character?

waifuns

SkyTweak is always the answer.

xth for im cumtears and i hate trainwiz also im izzy and who is cumtears waifu why did trainwiz kill the skyrim monster mod guy why did xidix block me and maxeen has a man jaw

Thank god we made a new thread so we can post more of this shit that we totally couldn't do in the old thread.

Yeah, but now I can post a butt.

Post more butt.

I'm in the "in my time of need" quest (the quest where the alik'r warriors tell you to hunt down Sa'adia)
and i'm pretty conflicted, side with saadia or the alik'r?

the alik'r seem to be really shady as they're operating from a fucking bandit hideout

which one of them is telling the truth?

It's up to you. There is no answer.

There is no "right" answer, they made both sides retarded.

>install all in one animated vag
>all is well
>install female schlongs
>my lower lips are freaking out constantly because they've got a penis near them now.

I guess some things weren't meant to be.

Sa'adia is cuter.

Post edge?

then which side gives me better reward/items?

Hello, Darth Malus.

>Alik'r
>Helping the Aldmeri Domain
Toppest of keks.
Saadia is the culprit.

The correct answer is playing both sides, getting each's reward and then killing them both.

There are thalmor justiciars when you hand saadia to the alikr

No there isn't.

Yeah and this is the proof.

So I want to make trade and the economy in Skyrim more interesting. What's the best mod to download?

What is the cause of straight up freezes in the game?
Cant do anything but ctrl alt del log out to force skyrim to close, cant alt tab or get to task manager.

I just did this on my new character, even though I'm a redguard myself and she betrayed our people, my penis won out and I helped her so I could bang her with amorous adventures and osex.

Stop thinking with your dick.

That's a wonderful butt.

>how to be a goody 2 shoes fagboi, starring literally anyone who sides with the Dawnguard
Dawnguard is for pissypants doodyshoe dumbos. Fact

Well it's not like my brain is gonna do anything.

>No more banned
Fucking finally.

Here you go.

Had a vampire attack on my current save and now everyone refuses to leave the inn, some of the shops won't open. I assume they still think there's a vampire about, but I can't find any. Anyway, I'm thinking about cutting when vampires attack, any decent alternatives?

>playing a werewolf
>siding with vampires

Yeah no.

For this character's backstory I was thinking of making the sword a Daedric artifact of Mehrune's Dagon, basically a giant Razor that can make the user go berserk. I'd probably add something to the sword itself, maybe a power for a berserker rampage on equip or something, that gives the player the same thing that makes guards attack you that the werewolf and vampire lord forms have

wb user.
Were you banned for butts or something?

Nope.
I got banned from /a/

>post edge
>proceeds to post something so gay that Andy Dick couldnt stomach its presence
?

t. buttblasted harkon

there are thalmor justiciars when you hand over saadia to kematu, yes however, if you kill her infront of him, he'd say "you killed her, you ruined everything" meaning he had no intention of killing her

pretty retarded and contradicting

Had i known there wasn't a cap for destruction fortification, i wouldn't put this many points into Magicka

Im not harkon, retard. He died at the hands of the dragonborn. Besides, Harkon doesnt even shitpost to begin with. At BEST, he browses Veeky Forums and /int/.

>health 170/170

you should try playing on legendary/master for some time

Oh thtop

>Have 80billion health on legendary
>Get hit once
>LOL "difficulty" you ded

Playing the Dawnguard side is basically being Serana's thrall until you (maybe) become a vampire. There is NO other reason not to kill her.

Also, 9 out of 10 Volkihar vampires are ugly fags. Even if I want to play a vampire myself, why would I not try to end them the most efficient way?

git gud

on the flipside;

>I've backstabbed this skeever five times why isn't it dead yet?

Fuck these, expert is the only correct choice.

>posting in /a/
>ever

>30 illusion on a pure mage
u suck buddy

Nobody should play on legendary/master. Get some mods that provide actual difficulty instead.

its too bad I cant have this effect when sneaking on another armor

except you can take her back to the dawnguard only to get told "take her home, lol" by Baldy the Vampire Hunter.

git gud

raising damage and health of enemies does not really equate to difficulty when there is no innate dodging

>go through the /tesg/ modding guide, grab 99% of the mods there.
>start new character
>getting my shit kicked in left and right
>game is so difficult I had to drop the difficulty down a notch to one below the default.

Maybe I did something wrong but this shit is rough.

I like that sword a lot, where is it from?

Trying to increase the difficulty and making enemies stronger doesn't work when the game is so fundamentally flawed and limited to such clunky animations and control responsiveness.

If you want a hardcore combat experience go play something else, TES is not meant for that and mods can't actually fix it.

Baldy got charmed too. Everyone is Serana's bitch.

I can beat a legendary dragon to death with 50hp and my fists. No armor, no perks, no enchantments.

Am I good yet?

The only issue is it's boring as fuck and not rewarding in the fucking slightest.

I can also give myself insane stamina regen and just shield bash a legendary dragon to death on legendary.

Still fucking boring and unrewarding.

If fucking Zelda II: the Adventure of Link can be challenging and rewarding, then so can fucking Skyrim.

Immersive Merchandising
Trade and Barter
Trade Routes
Banks of Skyrim
Skyrim Real Estate
Scarcity
Cutthroat Merchants
True Medieval Economy
Perseids Inns and Taverns - Realistic Room Rental Enhanced

Serana didn't enter fort fucking dawngard until later you retard. She refuses to enter if your bring her there after finding her.

Morrowind and modded skyrim are pretty good mage simulators

It's from the Dark Souls Weapons pack using this Dark Souls 2 retexture.
nexusmods.com/darksouls2/mods/441/?

Unfortunately, the guy who ported the weapons cannot do file management swell, and instead of keeping the same filename and instead putting every texture in a belonging weapon folder, they're all in one folder and given a number based on what weapon class they were and what number of that class.

Why do you start insulting me? What have I done to you?

You might want to leave and come back after you've grown some thicker skin you little fuckboi.

>There is NO other reason not to kill her.
Maybe the character doesn't want to go straight to murdering a confused woman with an elder scroll who fell out of a coffin, and didn't try to kill you, that both the Vigilants and Volkihar were looking for and wants to investigate and figure out what bigger scheme this leads to.

She never enters the the dawnguard HQ she specifically says she doesn't feel comfortable going in there and chooses to stay back and wait for you. Isran tells you to play along and see where all this goes so they can get more information on their enemies which they have little to no info about. The only thing he's really mad about when you return is that you weren't able to get a chance to take the scroll from serana because you were a lone agent inside a castle of vampires and monsters.

So the only way the Dawnguard initial quest makes sense is if you start it out as a normie vampire, take Serana home, and decide whether to let Harkon rape you or get scared and cure yourself?

And later it only makes sense because Isran is just a big softie?

WTF Bethesda?

cont. I mean even by vampire standards those Volkihar niggers are disgusting, embracing their beast like some Tzimince freaks.

>all these warrior, mages, vampires, stealth-Archer classes
>no hunter class

How am I suppose to trust you guys

You didn't answer my question. Did I provoke you in some way?

>maybe the character
Are you ready for this shocking revelation?

You are the character! You decide what the character wants to do.

It would still be nice/have been better if you coud just fight and kill her there, snatch the scroll, and return to Isran to investigate the scroll. None of this vampire hand holding.

>not being a vampire

>playing as an anime girl
why

>being this stupid

You might also want to get an education while you're out in the real world kiddo.

>Tzimince
Oh I wish TES just hijacked all of White Wolves shit and adapted it to the lore. Let me join the Get of Fenris. I'd be all over that shit.

ow
the edge

>there are thalmor justiciars when you hand over saadia to kematu
Not in all the times I've done it, and I can't find anything about them online or in any videos.
And if they were supposed to be there it'd be pretty silly to say he's taking her to Hammerfell.
Sounds like you just happened to have a random Thalmor patrol pass by and assumed.

>stealth-Archer
>hunter
How are they any different?

>kiddo
wow shit look out we got a badass over here

>playing as an anime girl

It's hunting gear fashion, user

If Skyrim's taught me anything is that Hunters never use stealth and always shout taunts and insults at their animal prey at the top of their lungs.

kek. this shit right here.

That's basically my point too. I'm trying to salvage the garbage writing and turn it into something that makes sense.

The player has no choice at all. There could have been a plot point to explain that. Like getting charmed and becoming Serana's unwilling minion.

Even if Isran wasn't charmed at the beginning, later he definitely should have been. He's portrayed as the grim vampire hater who would not compromise at any cost. Why spare her? Because of [PC]? Horse shit. Isran has no problem disregarding other people and their opinions.

The other reply wasn't me. Ignore it. My education doesn't matter. You're still dodging my question. What have I done to you?

I'm a Priest though

You do know that hunters used bows before guns as well, right?
You know that, right? You know that hunters existed before guns, right?

First problem: you're wasting time trying to justify/salvage Bethesda's shit writing.

Don't do this. You'd be better off trying to save Natalia from cumtear's terrible writing. And we can all agree that's not worth the effort.

Can she step on me?

>mini skirt
>skyrim

He's comparing the damage dealt by the weapons, but honestly any archer that doesn't get sneak attacks a shit

eh, still uses the marksman skill.

edgiest picture I have.

I just looked those up. Jesus they sound great. Thanks.

Why are we all shitting on the Bethesda writers' work?

The Civil War story and Dragonborn were both really good.

And how exactly would you save Natalia? I think that removing that dumb half-breed thing is a good start.

That's a neat cosplay

next time just throw the whole fucking rod in m80.

get rid of the entire scion bullshit for one. also take her away from cumtears.

and actually make her cute.

Civil war was lackluster and wasted potential due to time constraints and poor implementation making completeing it harder than it should be. Dragonborn was good as DLC because it had cool side quests, lore for lorefags, and was a return to Morrowind for nostalgiafags.

I think she looks cute already. Just get rid of her shitty makeup and there you go.

she's a potatohead smothered in butter

she needs refinement

No she's not that type of person

If you can see outline of ass-cheeks, it's a miniskirt

It's not cosplay

true

>wanting x16 damage dealt on enemies

Acceptable

True, but they hunt in packs so the chance of catching their prey was increased